The content of the article:
Cutlets from peas are a dish rich in various vitamins and microelements. This is an indispensable food for people who do not eat meat. The pea contains a large amount of protein, which takes part in many processes of the human body. Prepare delicious meatballs is easy. If everything is done according to a prescription, then a fragrant, wholesome and satisfying dish is guaranteed.
Quick recipe for peas from peas
A dish of pea puree is prepared. To do this, choose only chopped, ripe grains. To have peas cooked as quickly as possible, it is necessary to pour it with warm water and leave for 8 hours. This will also later help reduce gassing in the intestine.
- peas crushed (200 grams);
- a large chicken egg;
- wheat flour or breadcrumbs (4 tablespoons);
- Spices (ground pepper, salt, Provencal herbs);
- sunflower oil.
Before you cook peas, you should choose from it garbage and rinse thoroughly under running water.
Stages of cooking:
- Pre-soaked grains of water and pour on a small fire. You do not need to add salt. After an hour, take off the plate. Leave the remaining water.
- Soft peas to grind. It is best to use a blender. It should be a homogeneous consistency without any lumps.
- Add salt and spices to the mixture. For 200 g of peas, I use a teaspoon of salt and the same amount of Provencal herbs.
- Stir the mixture thoroughly. After this, you can proceed to the formation of blanks. Cutlets from pea puree can be made in different sizes, but it is important that they all be the same size.
- Each piece carefully roll in flour or breadcrumbs. After this, place in a beaten egg and put on a preheated frying pan.
- Fry the cutlets on medium heat until golden brown. On each side keep for about 5-7 minutes.
After the cutlets are fried, move them to a paper towel or napkin. This is necessary in order to remove excess fat.
To reduce gassing in the intestine, in the dishes of peas, add dried fennel.
Cutlets from peas with vegetables
The dish, cooked in this way, has a rich, unusual taste. To make cutlets from peas according to this recipe, it will take not too much time.
Ingredients for cooking:
- puree from peas - one glass;
- a large carrot;
- bulb of medium size;
- garlic - 3 pieces;
- sunflower oil;
- spices (ginger, salt fine, crushed pepper fragrant, dried fennel).
- Preparation of the dish should begin from the cutting of onions. The smaller the pieces, the better.
- Grate carrots. Also, the vegetable can be grinded with a knife, only very finely.
- Pour a little vegetable oil on a preheated frying pan. Place the chopped vegetables. Fry for 4 minutes.
- To the pea puree add crushed garlic, spices and fried vegetables. All ingredients mix well.
- From the consistency obtained, form small cutlets of any shape. Fry in a preheated frying pan.
To prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, before you start making blanks, you should moisten your palms with cold water.
This dish can also be done in the oven. Bake cutlets should be at a temperature of 1800 C for 15-20 minutes. Serve this dish with salads, sauces. This will give the cutlets a more interesting and unusual taste.