Bee venom is a colorless liquid. A mixture of proteins is its main active component. If ingested, it causes local inflammation and an effect similar to that of an anticoagulant.Use of poison in medicineknown since ancient times and continues to develop today. Hippocrates, Celsius and Galileo, among other means, offered bites of wild bees as a remedy for two dozen diseases..
Table of contents
- Methods of application of bee venom in medicine, instruction
- Diseases and ailments that are treated with bee venom
- The composition of the poison and the effect of the constituents on the human body
- Contraindications and limitations in the treatment of medicines
- Bee venom in pharmacology and cosmetics
- Cream "Sophia"
- "Medovaya" massage cream
- "Bee venom and chondroitin" from pain in the joints
- Ointment "Apisatron"
- Tablets "Apiron"
- Gel-balm "911 with bee venom"
Methods of application of bee venom in medicine, instruction
The use of bee venom is called apitherapy. The use of a bite of a living bee in many respects surpasses the use of ointments, creams and powders based on poison. The main pledge of effective treatment and positive result is the appeal to specialists. The treatment process must have a certain sequence and choice of dosage based on the degree of disease and individual characteristics of the patient.
Recommendations for the use of bee venom by patients from live beesvary in many specialized institutions and luminaries of apitherapy. In this case, there is much in common in the methodology and approach. The results of long studies tend to gradually increase the number of stinging insects.First day- one bee, onsecond- two, onthe third- three and so on until 10 days. After this it is necessary to give 3-4 days rest. After this, the second stage of treatment begins. Each day the patient receives three stings, bringing the total number to 180 - 240 bites. In addition, it should take into account the increased impact of poison during the period when bees collect honey. When applying sugar syrup, a full complex of peptides and amino acids is not able to be produced. The poison, which could be collected from bees in the winter and late autumn period, did not have sufficient antibacterial and antiseptic effect, which it is assigned.Adhere to a special dietduring the receipt of these procedures. The use of beekeeping products, the exclusion of alcohol, spicy and fatty foods.
Diseases and ailments that are treated with bee venom
We list thoseDiseases with which the gift of a bee will help, with whom she parted life:
- Varicose veins
- Polyarthritis (including rheumatoid arthritis)
- Obliterating endarteritis- chronic vasoconstriction down to complete blockage
- Vascular expansion
- Cerebral palsy
- Inflammation of appendages
- With a special approach is treatedbronchial asthma
- Failuresmenstrual cycle
At the same time, one can observe the followingpositive effects for the body and human health:
- Positive impact onHair Growth
- Anticonvulsive effect
- Increase in concentrationhemoglobin
- Positive impact ofradioactive irradiation
- Decrease of the levelcholesterol
- Antiseptic andbactericidal property
The composition of the poison and the effect of the constituents on the human body
Let's try to consider in more detailcomposition of the poison and the principle of its componentson the human body.
- Apamin- stimulates the production of cortisol, a steroid hormone that promotes the metabolism of fat, proteins and carbohydrates. According to the effect on the nervous system, it is referred to as light neurotoxins
- Adolapin- peptide fraction of the poison, has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect
- Phospholipase A2, the most destructive components of the poison. They destroy the cell membrane, but at the same time reduce blood pressure and delay blood clotting. By starting chemical processes in the body, including the release of arachidonic acid, they trigger an inflammatory reaction.
- Hyaluronidases- dilate the capillaries, increasing the area of inflammation
- Histamine- the main cause of allergic reactions
- Dopamine and norepinephrine- Ingredients that increase the pulse by 1-2%, thereby increasing the swelling rate of swelling
- Proteazo - inhibitors- act as anti-inflammatory agents and stop bleeding, contributing to the blockage of poison inside the wound
- Tertiapines- inhibit induced and spontaneous secretion in the neuromuscular junction, by blocking special channels in the muscle tissue
Contraindications and limitations in the treatment of medicines
Like any medicinebee venom can be both useful and fatal. Even a bee he remains a poison. To the well-known expression of the ancient scientist Paracelsus "Everything is poison and medicine, this decides the dose we must add individual tolerance of the human body. There are people who survived the attack of 200-300 bees, without any particular health consequences. There are cases of death after one bite of a bee. The most sensitive categories to them are pregnant women, children and the elderly. This list is supplemented by persons suffering from infectious diseases, violations of the adrenal glands, exhaustion of the body, organic diseases of the nervous system.
A bee sting can be treated at home using folk methods(the application of parsley, ice, plantain, onion, aloe, sprinkling with activated charcoal).
In case of the following symptoms, consult a doctor immediately:.
- The appearance of signs of infection (increased pain, swelling, fever)
- Manifestations of an allergic reaction (heavy breathing, difficulty speaking, heavy swallowing and breathing, rashes)
- General weakness of the body
Treatment with bee venom-containing drugs should be minimized or completelyto refuse from their application to the following persons suffering:
- Increased sensitivity toproducts of beekeeping
- The presence of acutearthritis
- Chronicdiseases of the kidneys, liver, pancreas
- Diseasesblood system
- Diabetes mellitus
Bee venom in pharmacology and cosmetics
Consider some ointments and creams with bee venom, which are presented in pharmacies, as well as instructions and indications in which they are used.
The form is cream. Country of origin - Russia.
- Preventionseasonal exacerbations
- Elimination of discomfort in the event of a dropatmospheric pressure and high humidity
- As an adjuvant atosteochondrosis, arthritis, osteoarthritis
- Reduction of negative consequencesunfavorable factors(sedentary work, stress on joints, hypothermia, age changes)
"Medovaya" massage cream
- Recommended forpeople over 50 years old
- Removes nagging in suglobs and muscleswith injuries and bruises
- Restoration of tissuesin the post-traumatic period
- Eliminatesaching jointswhen the weather changes
- Withdrawalfatigue and puffiness
- Osteochondrosisand rheumatism
"Bee venom and chondroitin" from pain in the joints
The form- cream-balm.Manufacturer- Russia.
- Withdrawaljoint pain
- Restoration of mobilityjoints
- Use forapimacia
The formOintment.Manufacturer- Germany.
- Treatment of inflammatory and degenerative-dystrophicdiseases of joints
- Painful sensations whentraumatic bruisesmuscles
- Problems withblood circulation
- Heating agentin sports medicine
- Damageligaments and tendons
The formOintment.Manufacturer- Romania.
- Pain in the muscles
The form- ointment for rubbing, ampoules for electrophoresis, powder.Country of origin- Bulgaria.
- Wounds and sores that do not heal
- Someallergic reactions
- Treatmentof colloid scars
- Use forelectrophoresis
Gel-balm "911 with bee venom"
It has the following properties:
- Recoverycartilage tissue
- Anti-inflammatory, bactericidal and antirheumatic action
- Recoveryjoint mobility
- Normalizationexchange processesin the joints
Cosmetics did not pass by the bee venom and gladly included it in the components of expensive creams,lifting - masks and products with the effect of botox. Girls, in pursuit of beauty, do not stop the price and the difficulties associated with finding these creams. Some people use folk masks using the ointments or liquids described above for electrophoresis. Auxiliary ingredients differ from the time of year and the possibilities of this or that beauty. Parsley, the flesh of aloe leaf, vitamins A, E, hand cream, olive oil and many other ingredients help to open bee venom and make any woman irresistible.
As in the previous caseDo not forget the main principle of treatment - DO NOT HURT. Remember the skin is not the place to experiment and study the properties of the chemical constituents of this poison.
Human desire to use natural ingredients in food, cosmetics, household chemicals, in other spheres of life, includingtreatment and prevention of diseases, leads a growing number of people in the circle of admirers of the use of bee venom. A new impetus to the development of this direction is given by leading researchers of scientific institutes and cosmetic laboratories. Checkingtolerance to poison, after consulting with a doctor, you can join the oldest of the ways to improve health and well-being. Be healthy..