Like automatic SMA, semi-automatons have a number of typical failures, in which we will understand below - you will learn the reasons for failures and how to solve common problems.
Despite the fact that the market is full of modern automatic washing machines, semi-automatons have not been forgotten yet. They are happily bought up by summer residents and people living in private houses without running water.
Content of the material:
1What are the breakdowns
- 1.1The motor does not start when pressed
- 1.2The engine is working, the centrifuge does not spin
- 1.3The engine is working, the drum is not spinning (Slavda)
- 1.4When spinning, the machine flows
- 1.5Poor drain or not working pump
- 1.6The water leaves one tank in another
- 1.7The semi-automatic machine does not turn on
- 2What you need to repair
- 3How to eliminate the breakdown by yourself: the instruction
What are the breakdowns
Washing machine, semi-automatic is considered more simple, but nevertheless the list of possible breakdowns in her impressive. This is provided by a specific design. If the semi-automatic machine does not work, it can be caused by a number of reasons.
The motor does not start when pressed
The fault can be caused by burned contacts or broken wires that feed the electric motor. Might break a timer, a thermal sensor or a motor; capacitor or relay, responsible for starting the engine. Do not exclude the breakdown of the transformer.
And rubbed brushes - the reason for the breakage of the motor of every second SM of semi-automatic type. In this case, disassembly and repair of the motor, accompanied by the replacement of brushes, are required.
The engine is working, the centrifuge does not spin
If the CM with the centrifuge does not spin, but the engine works, it's not a fact that it's a breakdown. Perhaps you have overloaded the tank with wet laundry. But there may be a malfunction in the brake that blocks the drum.
Another drum can jam because of the water intake or getting into the tank of garbage, small items, laundry. Then the repair is not needed - just disassemble the tank and remove the foreign body.
The engine is working, the drum is not spinning (Slavda)
Probable reasons for such failure of the SM brand Slavda:
- The underwear got lost in the lump and lies on one side, which causes the rotor to swing and to hit the tank. This blocks the spinning and the operation of the machine.
- With a long service life, sleeves could wear. If they are broken, the rotor does not rotate as expected - repairs are required.
- The drive belt has jumped off or torn. It is necessary to put the knot in place or replace it.
When spinning, the machine flows
Let's name 8 reasons of such failure:
- The tank is damaged and leaks.
- Broken or stretched fasteners, weakened the connection points of hoses with the parts of the centrifuge. Vulnerable - connecting hoses to the pump or tank.
- The diaphragm has failed or its fastenings are broken.
- The cuff on the drain valve has dried up or torn.
- The body of the drain pump is damaged.
- The mechanism of the drain valve is broken.
- The hose or hose is damaged.
- On the drain pump the lid seals are damaged, so the pump passes water.
Poor drain or not working pump
Causes of failure of the drain: blockage of the drain hose or pump. Do not exclude the breakage of the impeller - when it drains the water first slows down, and then disappears.
The machine can delay water for a long time and for mechanical reasons, which are not breakages:
- In the hole for draining the water from the centrifuge accidentally got underwear.
- The drain hose is broken or pinched.
The water leaves one tank in another
If the water "migrates" from the washing tub to the spinning bottle with a centrifuge, then a bypass hole has broken out. A more accurate reason is the wear of the valve rubber, because of which water is not retained in the drum. Without repair can not do.
The semi-automatic machine does not turn on
When the CM does not start, the cause needs to be looked for in an electrician - this can be a breakdown of the plug, power cord or relay. Often failure occurs when the engine fails. Requires maintenance and repair of electricians, inspection of the engine.
Important! This is not a complete list of machine failures, semi-automatic. But often the problems are superficial and do not break. Thus, the level sensor fault is eliminated by straightening the clamped drain hose.
What you need to repair
The list of tools that will be useful to you when repairing SM, depends on the model and the breakdown, but practically with any failure, you need the following:
- a set of screwdrivers "plus" and "minus
- silicone sealant or "cold welding" (HS);
- head, carabiners (6-24 mm);
- round pliers.
From the details you will need:
- suitable relay;
- drive belt;
- tanks - for washing and pressing;
- clamps of suitable diameter;
- elements of drain and flood system - hoses and nipples;
- "Trifle cuff, bushing, valve and so on.
Important! Buy is only the part that is needed in a particular case. First, determine the breakdown, and then go for parts.
How to eliminate the breakdown by yourself: the instruction
All breakdowns can be arranged to describe the order of actions to eliminate them. Let's start with the electrical component.
The scheme below is suitable for any washer-semi-automatic (with and without rinse and centrifuge: Eureka, Saturn, Siberia, Assol, Fairy or Slavda):
- Check the integrity of the power cord.
- Inspect the plug and outlet.
- Look under the dashboard (disassembly is determined by your CM model).
- Armed with a tester, check the contacts. If you find a broken wire or low voltage, you will find the cause of the failure.
- Tester call the relay and capacitors. If you find broken items, change them - they can not be repaired.
- Carry out a check of the step-down transformer. If you find a problem, change it.
- Check the contacts - they could burn out.
- Only after checking all of the above nodes can start checking the motor brushes. If you find any traces of brush production, replace them with new ones.
On a note. About how to disassemble the favorite model of summer residents, read in the article "How to disassemble a washing machine Baby".
If the water inlet does not work, we carry out maintenance work further:
- Even before the case is analyzed, it is necessary to manually check for leaks of hoses and the location of their connections.
- Next, disassemble the machine to access the drain pump.
- Remove the pump, clean it and install it back (check if the impeller is broken).
- Check the accompanying components - diaphragm, gaskets and membranes. If you find defective parts, install new ones.
- Remove the tank and inspect it for damage.
- After finding holes, seal them with sealant or HS. Let the product dry out, and then collect the styralka.
Problems of mobile elements in "Slavda" (or other brand) are solved as follows:
- Check the drum - it should not come into contact with the brake. If this happens, the drum is difficult to spin, it blocks its speed.
- Take out the drum to inspect the tank - it can be clogged.
- Inspect the bushings - if there is a workout, replace the parts.
- Check the condition of the drive belt. Its tension should be maximum to transfer the engine speed to the drum. If damaged, do not try to glue the strap, only replacement is relevant here.
If at first glance the semi-automatic machine is arranged simply, then in practice you will understand that its repair requires knowledge and experience. Acting according to the instructions, you will be able to fix the styralka yourself. And if you are not sure of your abilities, it's better to contact a good master.