The content of the article:
The electric saw is simply an indispensable tool for a real man, and the electric saws of Interskol are also a pleasure. It is useful in the economy and for the construction of new buildings, for example, sheds, and when cleaning the site of bushes and old trees, and for sawing firewood for a fire or furnace in the winter.
Electric saws Interskol PC 16 2000TN will perfectly cope with wood sawing both in the longitudinal and in the transverse direction. Thanks to the powerful engine for this electric saw there are simply no barriers. She will cope with even the most difficult work.
A bit about electric saws
Let's take a closer look at the information that the manufacturer gives us about the electric chain saw: Interskol:
- A very powerful "Oregon" engine is mounted in the saw, which can run for a long period without stopping. Now you do not need to interrupt the work, and wait until the engine cools down and rest. Now you can cut as much time as you need to complete the job.
- The saw chain Interskol is smeared automatically with a plunger pump, which is located in the saw body. The device itself controls the level of lubrication, and determines the time when lubrication is really needed. Now you do not need to monitor the condition of the chain yourself and lubricate it.
- A whole range of fuses and blocking devices are integrated in the saw, which protect the device from many problems. For example, the power button lock. It will not allow the device to turn on autocratically. Often, during transportation, different buttons and levers are pressed involuntarily. If the saw is turned on, it will be very difficult to avoid injuries. Therefore, when you do not need a device, you can simply block its inclusion, and no longer worries about this problem. This is also an excellent way for those men whose little sons are constantly striving to help, and can try to turn on the device themselves.
- On the additional handle there is another button for starting the engine. You can start the saw only if both buttons are pressed simultaneously. This will also save you and your family from many domestic injuries.
- Electric saw Interskol has an inertial lever, the main purpose of which is the emergency braking of the device. It may be needed in case of a bounce of the saw with careless handling or if you have not yet gained experience with this tool.
- Excellent braking system. The saw motor has an electrodynamic brake, it has additional brake coils. With their help, the saw stops almost instantly after you release the engine power button.
As you noticed, the electric saw Interscol has a lot of advantages, and the price for it is quite democratic. Such a quality and comfortable model can afford almost every average citizen of the country.
Reviews about electric saws
Reviews about saws Interskol, which are placed on the Internet, almost all have a positive character. Especially users note its power and endurance. But there are a number of advantages, which are noted by the happy owners of electric saws Interskol:
- Excellent price, which allows you to purchase the unit for everyone.
- Absence of smoke, which is practically all saws, which are refueled with gasoline. The saw can be used not only outdoors, but also indoors. It does not emit any unpleasant odors.
- A small weight that does not tire your hands.
- It consumes relatively little electricity, which makes it much more economical than gasoline analogues.
Found users and disadvantages:
- The length of the cord on allows you to go full circle. But, in fact, this problem can easily be solved with the help of an additional extension cable.
- In some cases, the cap comes off the oil tank. This problem can easily be solved with the help of a felt tape, which is wound on the thread for sealing.
With continued operation, you need to pay attention to the amount of oil in the tank, it can end at the most inopportune moment.
As with each mechanism, and power-saws, intercols can have various kinds of breakdowns. All of them are conditionally divided into three types:
- Breakage as a result of factory marriage. It is very rare, but it does happen that flaws occur during the manufacture of parts or assembly of the saw. Usually they appear immediately after the start of operation. If you happen to have such a trouble, you need to contact the store as soon as possible where the saw was purchased. There, detail the cause of the discontent, and after the diagnosis you, most likely, the saw will be replaced by another.
- Breakages occurred due to the fault of the owner of the saw. Often, due to improper or inaccurate operation, the saw can fail. In such cases, the repair of the electric saws of Interskol will have to be made at own expense. It is best to contact the service center of the company for this purpose, where the masters know the sawing device accurately, can correctly identify the cause of the failure, and quickly and efficiently eliminate it.
- Breakdowns that occurred as a consequence of wear and tear. If you use Interskol for a long period of time, some parts and mechanisms can be worn out, and as a consequence, the saw stops working.
In order to avoid this situation, it is necessary from time to time to diagnose the device, which will help identify weaknesses.
Always keep a check and packing the saw before the end of the warranty period. Only in this case, exchange or repair of equipment is possible. The warranty period, which is provided by the manufacturer, is 2 years. During this period, you can safely apply for any help or technical support to the service center of the company.
As you can see from the article, the electric saws of Interskol have many more positive sides than negative ones. That's why it is in great demand among buyers, and has so many good reviews on the forums.