The content of the article:
In Soviet times, many liked to arrange a fish day once a week. The famous dish "Sudak, baked in the oven for a long time remained the most popular. The main reason - its dietary character, excellent taste and a set of nutritional elements. Following the old good tradition, we will consider several options for the preparation of such fish.
Fish with spicy sauce
To pike-bake, baked in the oven, turned out with an unusual taste, for its preparation you will need products:
- pike perch;
- vegetable fat;
- a tomato;
- ground pepper;
- sprig of parsley.
The process starts from the preparation of the fish. First it is thoroughly washed under the tap. Then remove the insides, eyes and gills.
To preserve the pike-perch's beautiful color, the carcass is soaked in clean water for about 30 minutes. During this time he is completely free of blood.
Then the fish is taken out of the water, wiped with paper napkins or a clean kitchen towel. A sharp blade of the knife on the carcass is made by shallow incisions. Rub it with salt from all sides and leave for another half an hour.
At this time proceed to vegetables. Tomatoes are shredded in thin circles.
Onions cut into half rings, and lemon in half. One half is used for juice, the other is cut in small slices. In the mustard squeezed out the juice of lemon, mix and get a spicy sauce.
The salted fish is spread on the foil. After that, place a piece of onion, lemon and tomato in the place of the cut. As a result, the pike perch becomes glamorous. Then it is abundantly greased with mustard sauce. The remaining vegetables are scattered around the fish. Decorate it with a branch of parsley.
At the next stage, the carcass is densely wrapped in shiny paper and sent to the oven. Bake for about 20 minutes. In order to form a beautiful crust, the foil is removed 10 minutes before the dish is ready. Pike perch baked in foil turns out to be incredibly juicy. It has a pleasant aroma and excellent taste. Served for lunch as a full meal.
Meat will cook much faster when placed in a preheated oven to a temperature of 200 ° C.
Harmony of taste - pike perch with vegetables
Fans of fish meat will not refuse to cook it in combination with vegetables. In this case, you do not need to think about the garnish, because everything is prepared at the same time.For the dish you need to take the components:
- a fish;
- bulb onions;
- lean oil;
- a few peas of sweet pepper;
- ground pepper.
To prepare pike-perch baked with potatoes, perform simple actions:
- Fish are washed away from the mucus. Cut the abdomen, remove the insides, head, tail and fins. Throughout the carcass, transverse incisions are made, then rubbed with salt mixed with pepper and vegetable oil.
- Prepare vegetables: peeled potatoes are cut into small slices, carrots - bars. Onion shred semicircles, and pickled cucumbers - in the form of straw.
- In a separate container all the vegetables are added. They serve two kinds of peppers and salt. Add greens of parsley, vegetable oil, and then mix.
- Pike perch, vegetables, thyme branch are put on a suitable form.Then it is placed in a sleeve for baking and sent to the oven.Bake fish at a temperature of 220 ° C. A few minutes before the readiness, the sleeve is torn, so as to slightly brown the food.
Serve zander, baked in the oven with vegetables, in a hot form.
On the top of the sleeve for baking it is desirable to make a few small holes for the escape of steam. Thanks to this, the meat will not lose its original shape.
Fans of healthy food - an amazing fish dish
Pike perch, baked entirely in the oven in foil, will certainly be enjoyed by those who follow a lean diet. Its tender meat contains a number of valuable microelements and vitamin, which have a beneficial effect on the state of the human body. For a dish you need:
- pike perch;
- sour cream;
- hard cheese;
- vegetable oil;
In order to bake pike-perch entirely in the oven, several operations are performed:
- On the cleaned carcass, cuts are made and rubbed with salt inside and out. Then the fish is set aside and the sauce is prepared.
- In the container pour sour cream, add the chopped greens basil and fennel. Season with lemon juice. Thoroughly mix and abundantly spread pike-perch with sour cream sauce so that it is thoroughly soaked.
- A wide sheet of foil is greased with vegetable fat, after which they spread a fish carcass on it. Tightly wrapped and sent to a preheated oven to a temperature of 180 ° C.Bake for at least 45 minutes. For a quarter of an hour before the dishes are ready, the pan is removed from the oven. Then open the top of the foil, sprinkle the meat with grated cheese and again sent to the oven for 15 minutes.
Fish is served for dinner in combination with potatoes or with rice. Decorate with sprigs of dill, rosemary and wedges of a fragrant lemon.This recipe allows you to bake pike-perch entirely in the oven in a short time, and get an excellent result. Why not cook it next weekend?
Since pike perch belongs to the predatory species of fish, when removing the entrails, it is important not to crush the bile that is near the head. Otherwise, the finished meat will be a bitter taste.
Noble fish with mushrooms
For many families, a fish day is equated to a family holiday. Amazing fragrances in the kitchen, beautifully designed delicacies cause pleasant sensations of joy, which await the family at the dinner table. And if the landlady wants to use the recipe from a photo of a pike-perch baked in the oven with champignons, then it will receive a lot of compliments.To prepare a dish, a simple set of products is collected:
- a fish;
- sour cream;
- vegetable oil;
- hard cheese;
Some dish cooks use pike or carp. But the best option is pike-perch, since there are practically no small pits in it.
According to the recipe, pike-perch baked in the oven is cooked in this way:
- First of all, the fish are cleaned, the viscera are removed, the head is cut off. Rinse thoroughly until the remnants of blood disappear completely. Separate the fillets and rub it with salt.
- Form for baking covered with foil and abundantly greased with vegetable fat. Spread the meat of pike perch on it. Put in a preheated oven for 15 minutes to lightly bake.
- Champignons are cleaned of soil, thoroughly washed, dried. Further, the mushrooms are cut into strips or small pieces. Spread into a frying pan and fry until the liquid evaporates completely.
- Onion shred semicircles.Then add to the champignons, salt, pepper and stew for 10 minutes.
- When a ruddy crust forms on the fish, it is taken out of the oven. Cover with a mushroom mixture. Sprinkle with sour cream. The top layer is sprinkled with grated cheese and again put in the oven for 15 minutes.
Such a fish, baked in the oven, is served as a snack for beer in a warm form. The dish is ideal for small children, because there are few bones in the fish. Verily, the pike perch is a noble fish!