sweet cherry jamSweet drug can be eaten not only from a canned jar, but immediately after preparation. Moreover, the implementation of such a culinary creation does not require effort and spending considerable time.
Cherry jam cooked in a pan
Cooking a seedless sweet cherry jam is quite an easy task. For its resolution, you will need a kilogram with sweet cherries, 600 grams of sugar, as well as 3 tbsp.spoons of lemon juice and a bag of vanilla.
- Wash the cherries while removing the tails and foliage. Remove bones.
- Place the berries in a saucepan and cover them with a layer of sugar. Leave for a few minutes, so that the sweet cherry, under the influence of sugar, launches juice.
- Put on the stove with slow fire and cook, stirring occasionally, removing the foam. When the cherry jam begins to thicken, pour in lemon juice and pour vanillin. If the mass has not yet become a puree-like consistency, it must be further ceil. Then another 10 minutes protomit.
- Fill the hot drug in clean cans, screw on the lids. Done!
To check the completeness of the boiling of the jam, you need to place a drop of it on the even, smooth surface of any kitchenware. If the drop has not flowed, then the jam is ready.
Cherry jam in a multicooker
The multicooker will help to make cooking any dish easier. Cooking cherry jam using this technique is no exception. For this dessert, you need to stock up on 1 kilogram of berries and exactly half take less sugar.3 art.spoonful of lemon juice.
Read also: Cooking Japanese quince jam according to the most delicious recipes
- Wash the cherries, remove the stalks and leaves. Also throw away the rotten fruit. Remove the bones and slightly dry the berries naturally.
- Place the prepared fruits in a multi-cook bowl and cover with sugar. It is desirable to perform the procedure in the evening, because in such a state cherries should stand for 10-12 hours.
- In the morning, on the multicooker panel, select the “Jam” item and set the time to 1 hour. It is important to leave the lid open.
- After 10 minutes of boiling the jam, thanks to the open lid, it is necessary to remove the already formed foam on the surface of the jam. Wait 15 minutes more and immerse the blender in the cherry thicket, grinding the mass. The remaining 30 minutes of cooking the sweet mixture requires regular stirring.5 minutes before the end of pouring lemon juice.
- Pour the hot dessert over sterile jars and tightly screw on the lids.
Read also: Walking to the perfect figure with broccoli casserole
Sweet cherry jam with gelatin
Gelatin jam is somewhat different from the standard preparation steps. Such a culinary product will need a kilo of cherries, a little less sugar - 0.8 kg. An important ingredient in this dish is gelatin, which you need to stock in the amount of 4 grams. Add 2 grams of citric acid to add a sour taste to the sweetness.
- Berries wash. Remove the bones and get rid of all the greens.
- Cherry pulp chop with a blender.
- Identify the mashed potatoes in a deep bowl and cover with sugar for several hours( 2-3 hours).
- While sugar interacts with berries, you need to start preparing gelatin. To do this, dilute the grams in 8 grams of hot water( it should be twice as much).Stir until the granules dissolve.
- As the abundant mass of cherry juice stands out, you can send the bowl to the fire and bring to a boil. After the mixture boils, the fire slightly slows down and the liquid gelatin is poured in. Boil cherry jam for 40 minutes.
- Pour citric acid 5 minutes before the end of the boil.
- Hot jam spread on banks and cork. Enjoy your meal!
Lack of citric acid will replace 2 tbsp.spoons of lemon juice.
White Cherry Jam with Peaches and Rose Petals
Sweet and sour, bitter enjoyment can be obtained by paying attention to the cherry recipe for the winter with peaches. In the preparation of such an unusual dish will need 200 grams of white cherry( already without stones), a pound of peach pulp.700 grams of sugar, 7 large spoons of lemon juice and 3 tbsp will help nourish the taste.spoons of bitter liquor, in this case Campari vermouth will be used. The culinary masterpiece will be completed with several rose petals.
Read also: A few simple recipes for how to bake beets tasty in the oven
- Cut the peeled peach into random pieces.
- Pure sweet cherries from the bones.
- Mix the main components and pour lemon juice to them, add sugar. Boil 5 minutes after boiling the mixture.
- Infuse vermouth.
- Fit Rose Petals. After a minute of boiling, pack up the hot jam in a sterile container and screw it tightly.
- Bon appetit!
Sweet cherry jam is in need of boiling. Only the apparent density of the mixture means the readiness of a sweet dessert. Enjoy your cooking and delicious dishes!
Sweet Cherry and Strawberry Jam Recipe