Upper-mandibular glandsbees produce a special product - royal jelly. Its main purpose is feeding the larva, which in the future will become a uterus. It is from pergi that the royal jelly is extracted and collected. This nutritional formula has in its composition a huge amount of trace elements, which is of great benefit to the human body..
Table of contents
- The composition of the product, how to assemble and store?
- The content of vitamins in royal jelly, mg / kg
- In what form do they sell, how to accept and distinguish a fake?
- In granules
- Alcohol solution
- In tablets
- Indications and useful medicinal properties of pure bees
- Contraindications for use
- What diseases do men and women use?
- Video: The Benefits and Harms of Royal Jelly for Man, Ways of Application
- How to apply for treatment at home, instructions
- Against hair loss
- To accelerate hair growth
- Masks for face
- Alcohol solution
- Video about the role of royal jelly for women's health
The composition of the product, how to assemble and store?
Uniqueproperties of the beekeeping productdue to the complex chemical composition. In it you can find:
- Main part- water (almost 65% of the total composition).
- Hormones(in particular sex).
- Colbit, zinc, iron- these are the microelements that are necessary for the construction of blood. In addition to them, royal jelly also contains manganese and biologically active substances.
A small amount of royal jelly the beekeeper can collect from the queen cells, laid by the bezmatalkochnymi families. At the same time, the collection of milk from the queen cells after removal of the larva is easily accomplished by extracting it with a special pharmacy glass spoon. After collecting milk, the family is returned to the uterus, destroying the queen cells.
KeepMilk can be at a temperature of 25 degrees not more than 3 days.The maximum period- a week.
The content of vitamins in royal jelly, mg / kg
|Pantothenic acid, B5||36-265|
|Biotin, H||, -5|
In what form do they sell, how to accept and distinguish a fake?
To find pure royal jelly it is possible in the form of tablets, honey, in granules and in the frozen kind. Each of the release forms is useful in its own way and is used for different purposes. To distinguish a fake, you need to pay attention to several factors at once: price, color, if possible, taste.Methods of applicationalso vary depending on the form of release, but the general rules of reception all the same exist.
The first thing to note -royal jelly, according to the instructions, is not taken at night, since the active substances in the product are tonic and it will be difficult for a person to fall asleep. On the contrary, in order to increase activity and give cheerfulness, the product must be consumed in the form of honey.
The most effective method of taking royal jelly isresorption under the tongue. Thus, a large amount of saliva is produced, which also has useful enzymes.
In this form, the product is taken with warm tea or milk. It is forbidden to add sugar, to improve the taste, it is better to add honey.In parallel, you can not take alcohol-containing products.
This product is prepared at home on the basis of vodka. Can be used during illness of the childfor throat rashes with angina and for inhalations. Also for the prevention of ODS is recommended to take inside and rub.
In this form, royal jelly is sold directly in pharmacies.Recommended resorption under the tonguein the amount of two pieces..
Indications and useful medicinal properties of pure bees
Freshroyal milk is similar to sour cream in its consistency, a yellowish-white color and with slightly sour notes of aftertaste. Most of all the medicinal qualities of royal jelly is fresh, since all important biological substances are stored.
Royal jelly in any form is used for men and women to normalize blood sugar, get rid of bad cholesterol and to restore blood pressure.Taking royal jelly is shown:
- Whencardiovascular diseases.
- Stresses, neuroses, depression and hysteria.
- During treatmentinfertility.
- Forhealing of trophic ulcersand other damages to the epidermis.
- For relief of symptomsdiabetes mellitus.
- In case of violationshousing and communal services, liver.
For all these indications, it is recommended to take royal jelly in any form...
Contraindications for use
If there is an individual intolerance to the product, then they must refuse treatment. Also,if a patient has viral diseases in acute form, malignant formations, Addison's syndrome, high level of blood coagulability. In all these cases, royal jelly is categorically contraindicated, as it can cause harm. But there are exceptions, when doctors in the presence of a tumor prescribe as a therapy the reception of this product of beekeeping. If you have any contraindications, you should consult a doctor..
What diseases do men and women use?
Royal jelly is widely known not only as a medicinal substance in folk medicine, but also in official medicine is also used as often. This product hasnot only powerful preventive properties, but also healing from many diseases.
- Royal jelly is used forcalming the nervous system. With severe stressful situations, nervous overstrain.
- No less effective product is considered to begeneral strengthening of immunity, increase vitality, improve memory properties, increase work capacity and stimulate appetite.
- Applies toheart disease to strengthen the body. Also great for treating liver dysfunction, gastrointestinal tract and metabolic disorders.
- Is used fortreatment of male diseases, in particular adenomas and prostatitis. Or in the case of sexual dysfunction.
- Royal jelly is often taken duringPregnancy Planning. Also withinfertility treatment.
- Due to its excellent property -stimulation of bone tissue development, the product is prescribed for fractures.
- It is considered the best antibacterial agent, so it can be used in the treatment of such serious diseases as tuberculosis and other ailments caused by staphylococci.
- Appointedfor the treatment of postpartum hypoproteinemia, severe bleeding.
- For reconstructive therapyafter a heart attack.
- Applicablewith diabetes, stomach ulcers, kidney failure, diseases of the epidermis.
Video: The Benefits and Harms of Royal Jelly for Man, Ways of Application.
How to apply for treatment at home, instructions
In addition to the fact that royal jelly is used in the treatment of many diseases, it is stillIt is applied for improvement of hair and skin.
Against hair loss
To make a maskIt is necessary to take egg yolks, royal jelly and ordinary yeast. All components are mixed until homogeneous and applied to the roots. Withstand the product on the hair for about an hour and rinse thoroughly with scarcely warm water with the addition of lemon juice. Masking is necessary at intervals of two days.
To accelerate hair growth
The following components are taken:castor oil, yolk and royal jelly. The ready consistency should be spread over the curls and left for half an hour. After the time has elapsed, rinse off with shampoo.
Masks for face
Vitamin A and E, royal jelly, lemon juice, clay, avocado oil, mix and apply as a nourishing face mask. Keep on the skin for at least half an hour.It is recommended to apply not only on the face, but also on the decollete.
To get a solution, you must adhere to the correct proportions - 2 based on vodka and royal jelly. In exceptional cases, the proportions may vary.This solution can wipe the skin(has a disinfectant effect against acne).
Treatment with a natural product has no side effects, therefore it is one of the most effective means of healing therapy against a number of diseases.