Thanks to the electronic control board, the dishwashers have a self-diagnosis system. When a malfunction occurs, the module sends a DTC to the DTC. If you notice that the dishwasher "Krona" issues an error E1 on the scoreboard, then the water does not enter the hopper.
Content of the material:
- 1Decoding and causes of the malfunction
- 2.1Probable clogging
- 2.2Faulty valve
- 2.3The hose "Akvastop"
Decoding and causes of the malfunction
Error code E 1 in Krona models indicates that the waiting time for water intake has expired - it is not typed in the tank. For what reasons does this happen:
- Blockage in the inlet hose, filter, valve.
- Malfunction of the inlet valve.
- Activation of protection against leaks "Akvastop" (in such cases it may seemcode Е15).
- Breakage of the electrical circuit.
First, exclude a possible network failure, try resetting the error:
- Disconnect the machine from the mains.
- Wait 15-20 minutes.
- Try restarting. Are the icons on the screen? We need to look for a malfunction.
You loaded the dishes, started the washing cycle. The water began to flow through the pipes, but it did not get inside, or there was a very small amount. What to do, how to fix the problem?
From the sewer system, small debris and rust penetrate the system, which clog the parts. Start by checking the hose:
- Shut off the water supply.
- Unscrew the hose from the PMM housing.
- Look inside. If there is a clog, wash it under pressure from the tap.
- Then inspect the filter mesh. Also wash, and in case of severe soiling, soak in a solution of citric acid.
- Further examine the intake valve channels.
If clogging is not detected, proceed to check the health of the element.
In addition, you need to check its wiring. The control board sends a signal to the valve about the water intake, its membrane opens and passes the flow. But if the wiring is broken, then the signal does not reach its destination. How to fix the situation? It is necessary to replace the cable.
To check the valve, apply a working voltage of 220 volts to its coil. Is the membrane opening? So, the element is working.
The electronic part can be checked using a multimeter. Attach the test leads to the contacts of the part. The operating element should show 2 to 4 kOhm. In case of breakage, install a new part.
The hose "Akvastop"
Filling hoses are often equipped with a mechanical "Aquastope". Inside there is an absorbent sponge, which, when leaking, is supplied with water and blocks the supply. In this case, only the replacement of the part will help.
Now you know why the Krona dishwasher can show the E1 icons on the screen. Use our instructions to solve the problem yourself.