What does the error E09 in the Siemens dishwasher mean, what to do to get rid of it? The interpretation of this code is simple - the error of the heater. How to fix the problem, read below.
Content of the material:
- 1Causes of breakage
- 2Stages of repair work for the replacement of TEN
Causes of breakage
In addition to a wide range of functions, Siemens dishwashers are equipped with a self-diagnostic system. As soon as there is a breakdown in the machine, a fault code is immediately displayed on the display. Calculating the value of the code, you can quickly find the cause of the failure.
Most often the code E9 appears in the dishwashers with a flow heater, which is built into the circulation pump. Why can the system show an error? Because the wiring was cut off or the heater itself burned down. What could happen:
- Water has come through the worn sealant on the heating element, and a short circuit has occurred.
- The clog in the drain filter provoked a slow outflow of water, which caused overheating and burning of the element.
- Scum. Incorrect selection of salt or its absence in the ion exchanger led to the formation of scale and overheating.
How to fix the situation? The replacement of the heater will help.
Stages of repair work for the replacement of TEN
Before you start repairing, try resetting the code E09: the machine may be producing an error as a result of a system failure.
Disconnect the PMM from the network for 10-15 minutes. Then turn on, again and look at the scoreboard. The badges disappeared? If the lights on the display again, then read on.
What you need to replace:
- new heater.
Since the heater is part of the circulation unit, it will have to be removed. Operate consistently:
- Disconnect the machine from communications and mains.
- Remove the facade part (if the built-in PMM).
- Remove the screws and remove the bottom panel under the door.
- Remove the insulation and unscrew the bolts of the pallet.
- Pull out the baskets for the dishes from the hopper.
- Remove the lower rocker arm, pull out the drain filter - behind it is the pump cover. Remove the screws for securing it.
- Turn the Siemens dishwasher to the back.
- Disconnect the pump from the circulation pump by turning it counterclockwise.
- Loosen the block from the wires and remove from the fasteners.
- Loosen the clamp holding the heater, disconnect its wiring.
- Install the new item.
Important! Use only original spare parts for replacement.
Assemble the machine in the reverse order. Recommendedtake care of the dishwasher"Siemens" to avoid problems with TEN and other details.