If your Bosch dishwasher has issued an error E01 on the display, do not rush to panic - so the self-diagnosis system notifies you of a broken TEN that can be fixed by yourself. You could also notice that the water in the car stopped heating up or the equipment stopped and did not start the washing cycle.
Find out why the dishwasher "Bosch" shows the error E01 on the display, you can by looking in the instruction or reading the decoding below.
Content of the material:
- 1The meaning and causes of appearance
- 2How to fix the problem
The meaning and causes of appearance
DTC E 01 in the MMP indicates a problem with the heater. Probably, its contacts are blown, therefore the device does not receive a signal from a board about inclusion. Another reason - the heater itself burned, this happens when calcification is formed due to hard water.
To solve the problem, you need to check the heater. The difficulty is that in the dishwashers "Bosch" the unit with TEN is one-piece, with terminals for hoses and nipples. If it has no screws for disassembly, you will have to replace the entire device.
How to fix the problem
First, make sure that the system issues an error E1 is not accidental. To do this, you need to reset the icons from the screen:
- unplug the machine for 10-15 minutes;
- run the MMP and look at the display.
Is the error on? Then proceed to check the heater.
Important! The flow heater for the dishwasher "Bosch" costs from 3 000 to 10 000 rubles. So think carefully and make sure it is faulty before you make a replacement.
What to do and how to fix the problem:
- Disconnect the appliance from the mains, water supply and sewerage.
- Open the door and pull the baskets out of the hopper.
- Remove the lower rocker arm and pull out the drain filter.
- Unscrew the screws around the perimeter that hold the nozzles and the heating element.
- Put the PMM upside down.
- Remove the screws and remove the back cover.
- Disconnect the wiring from the pump, turn it anti-clockwise and remove.
- Put your hand under the heater block, detach the rubber mount.
- Disconnect the nipples and wires, then remove the heater.
- Replacement is carried out in the reverse order.
Now you know why the dishwasher can show error code E01. You can solve the problem yourself, if you act consistently and carefully.
Other errors of the Bosch dishwasher, their values, instructions for removal.