1 Nagar on the grid and its elimination
- 1.1 Option 1. Return the purity of the iron fence
- 1.2 Option 2. Universal national ways
- 1.3 Option 3. Professional
- 2 Output
Wash plates - dull and time-consuming activity. Cleaning the grids and all drives us to despair. But the solution to this problem. Willingly share with you my findings, how to clean a plate of soot and grease quickly and easily.
Nagar on the grid and its elimination
Before you wash the grate gas stove, you need to find out the reasons for the formation of fat and soot, and from what material it is made. Let us examine the following order:
- Fat. The first to get on the grid from the plate sprays oil on preparing dishes. Cook you soup or fry fritters - fat settles quietly in the rods.
Try to remove impurities immediately, as they become available. So you simplify your work.
- Dust. When, during the cooking window is open, the dust flies into it. Along with the evaporated moisture and fat is deposited and remains forever on the grid for gas cookers. Food debris, couples and even pet hair become enemies of purity. And you have to think about from time to time, how to clean a gas stove.
Due to the high temperature in the kitchen dirt on the plate is converted into a deposit - nasty stubborn crust. If you postpone the process of cleaning the grids for later, a deposit will turn into rust. Corrosion save only the replacement of the structure itself.
Option 1. Return the purity of the iron fence
Decide what to wash the grille on a gas stove, it is necessary only if you know what metal it is made. Among the popular choices: cast iron, stainless steel and enamel.
Wash the gas from an iron grid plate is sometimes very difficult. The answer to the question - is it possible to wash the iron grilles in the dishwasher - would rather no than yes. Bulky and heavy construction may not fit inside the banal or broken parts of the machine.
The most effective method, with which you can clean the grille, — its calcination. The algorithm is as follows:
- Open the windows. Burning fat contributes to an unpleasant odor, so the kitchen at this point should be aired;
- Light the burner. Take the grill in your hands and keep the bars on a lighted burner. From time to time turn it until the dirt is burned;
Use tack to avoid burns!
- Wash the grill. The cooled structure treat with detergent and dry.
Also, with their own hands, you can build a robotic device for cleaning:
- Take the grinder or drill;
- put on her tough economic brush;
- then treat the surface moderate circular motions.
If the stainless steel can be cleaned scourers using coarse abrasive substances, the enamel plate lattice for autogenous not survive this procedure - can form cracks and chipped.
Option 2. Universal national ways
What are the folk remedies can be used to clean all types of lattices? Most low cost options:
- Baking soda. Make a paste of water and baking soda, cut the metal grating surface and leave for an hour. By timeout - rinse with water.
- mustard powder. Mix the powder with hot water and apply the mixture on the grating. Two hours later wipe metal rods rigid sponge and rinse with running water.
- Acetic acid. Pour vinegar grill and leave for a few hours. After the dissolution of the remnants of fat, remove the sponge.
The smell of vinegar is very caustic, so I recommend to make a lattice-drenched street or on the balcony.
- sal ammoniac. Use of ammonia is very easy as a cleaner. Step by step instructions below:
Dilute the alcohol with water in proportion 1 1k. Pour the solution into a container with spray.
We put on protective equipment - gloves and a mask.
Send grille in a plastic bag.
Treat the entire metal surface of the prepared solution from a spray.
take out a grill package for a few hours on the balcony or in the yard, to the acrid smell of ammonia has not filled the entire apartment.
Lattice laundered with a sponge and water.
To effect the purity is preserved longer, immediately after washing - dry the bars. For wet lattice fat then stick again.
Option 3. Professional
From the store meansshould pay attention to the bottle labeled "anti-fat". Their prices can vary greatly, but they all have repeatedly been shown to be effective.
You can also usesteam generatorCleaning gas stove grating and. In this case, you do not have to use household chemicals. Processing contaminated sites necessary circular motion, then - water rinse lattice.
Now that you know how to clean the grate on the gas stove - with soot can and must be fought! Using the suggested methods, you can ensure that your stove always looked as good as new.
A few more tips you'll find in the video in this article. If there will be questions, ask them in the comments.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!