Difficulties arise when installing the TV on the bracket. The VESA standard is generally accepted, the updated version is paid, the old ones are freely available on the Internet, most readers will do. In Russia, they like to give homemade products for certified. Sometimes crafts are better than originals, but with a ruler make sure that the basement craftsmen comply with the requirements of the standards. The latter are created so that the TV does not fall, it is important when installing on the swivel brackets.
VESA standards for installing TVs on walls and ceilings
Self-installation of the TV is done according to the standard. Installing the TV is safe when simple requirements are met. According to the standard there are a number of categories of TVs by weight. Mounts differ, in the store you will find TV mounts for several groups. Small ones fit inside large ones, sometimes a part of screws is used:
- On the back of the TV, covered with a decorative cover is a platform with a row of threaded holes.
- Usually located in a square, a rectangle, a different configuration.
- The holes in the corners on the bracket guarantee 100% that the product is suitable for the type of TV you have.
- Standard product( not handicraft) ensures the quality of the suspension.
Do not take the swivel bracket, if you get along ordinary. The axes have a maximum number of twists, then - a fall. Pay attention to the method of fixing the desired angle: usually screws with curly ears, sometimes a complex system of fixing the adjustments. We present a couple of excerpts from the 2006 data, perhaps a bit outdated. When buying products at the interface of the classes, verify the data.
- Certified products will fit and connect well, if they comply with the new version of the standard.
The VESA standards apply to diagonals of 4-90 inches: large dimensions that do not cover the entire range. If you intend to do something else, ask the manufacturer how to properly install the TV on the wall. The dealer has a chance to run into the wrong answer. Instruction does not always help. It was possible to see instances where the stand is an integral part of the TV, and the instructions indicated the location, the number of screws to put the product on the shelf. ..
The one bought the TV cost 250,000 rubles. On the Internet found the top three expensive brackets. Having called the company support service, we received the only correct answer: the stand is not collapsible, the TV cannot be hung on the wall. Find out before buying how to mount the product. Dear firms have a free federal number, smart managers.
To properly install the TV, call the technical support company. Ask about suitable bracket brands. Dealers want to sell the product, the manufacturer will respond efficiently. Do not believe advertising when buying TVs, brackets.
TV sets according to the VESA classificationClassification:
- B - 4-7.9 inches, weight up to 2 kg.
- C - 8-11.9 inches, weight up to 4.5 kg.
- D –12-22.9 inches, weight up to 14 kg.
- E - 23-30.9 inches, weight up to 22.7 kg.
- F - 31-90 inches, weight up to 113.6 kg.
Parts D, E provide for a central, side mount. D differs from E in the number of screw holes, 4 or 6. The standard defines the supports: fixed, adjustable. Fastening goes to the screws. Hole Patterns:
- Class B - a plate with a rectangle of holes 50x20 mm, steel thickness 2 mm.
- Class C - a plate with a rectangle of holes 75x35 mm, steel thickness 2.6 mm.
- Class D - plate with square holes 100x100 mm, steel thickness 2.6 mm. Class D begins with side mounts that differ from the main one( in the previous classes, the side mounts did not differ in shape from the main one).The size of the pads is 50x100 mm( top, bottom) and 35x100 mm( left, right).The standard gives an alternative: the main fastening is a square of holes 75x75 mm, the side platforms 50x75 mm and 35x75 mm. The shape of the plates is different, but the distances must be maintained. One bracket can contain a set of mounting position configurations for screws.
- Class E - a plate with a 200x100 mm rectangle, equidistant along the long sides of the figure, 6 screws are cut along the perimeter: four at the corners, two at the center of the sides. Steel thickness is 2.6 mm. The plate is profiled to rotate, tilt the TV.All openings can be located on the ledges. In the first variant, in pairs, in the second, the central projection is divided into two elevations near the holes. In the middle a smaller rectangle can be pressed, the center and orientation of which coincide with the main one. There are flat mounting plates. Side pads are as thick as in point D, length is 200 mm regardless of location.
- Class F implies the presence of a large TV, which is suspended on a set of screws, located on the perimeter of 100 mm. The minimum dimensions are 200x200 mm, the maximum ones go beyond the meter. Some screws may be missing, the side ones are supposed to be required. The height of the template is usually not more than 60 cm.
The installation height of the TV is usually not regulated. The wall must withstand the necessary mass, relevant for class F. Do not blindly follow the instructions, buildings age, properly assess the strength. In the simplest case, one and a half stock by mass is necessary, otherwise the installation of the Samsung TV will result in a crash. We recommend installing the TV bracket on a new section of the wall, ceiling. Instead of plaster - concrete, brick, wood.
In the case of plaster, installation is possible, but the fastener must go directly into the supporting structure to a predetermined depth.