If building materials are on a tiled floor, porcelain stoneware or walls, this is not such a big problem, even after repair, which was a long time ago. The main thing in this matter is to determine how old the dirt stains are. Indeed, in each case it is necessary to use their own funds that will help to wash the pollution. Let's talk about each separately.Tip: if after repair you do not want to waste time on cleaning, it is better to immediately ask the builders to be neat in their work and to remove contamination on the surface of ceramics at the moment of their appearance.
One of the most effective and proven methods to remove grout or any other dirt after repairs from a tile is the use of dishwashing detergents. However, it is necessary to take into account a very important point: with the help of these resources, which any hostess has, it is possible to clean up uncured spots. Here’s how to do it:
- First, wear gloves and moisten the tile.
- Apply a little detergent on the sponge, which was found at hand.
- Then just start scrubbing the tile from dirt.
- After that, wipe the floor and walls with warm water.
Before using any of the presented methods, it is better to first check it in a small area. For example, on the piece of tile left after repair.
But to deal with the problem is more difficult, for example, the old grout on the tile, the main material of which is ceramic or just tile, you should use a more powerful tool - bleach. She probably has it somewhere in the locker. It should be used as follows:
- First you need to dilute the bleach in the water and pour it into a bottle with a spray.
- After that, you need to sprinkle the tile or porcelain and leave it all for a few minutes.
- In conclusion, you should simply wipe away the remnants of the grout with a clean cloth and your coating will be perfect. Wash tiles should start at the bottom and wipe on top.
Also in order to quickly and easily process and clean the contaminated surface, you can use ammonia. It is easy to find in the nearest pharmacy, and at the same time it is not very expensive. However, remember that it has a strong enough ammonia smell, so it’s better to use it not in the bathroom, but in the kitchen, which can be ventilated with ease.
- Dissolve two tablespoons of ammonia in two liters of water.
- After that, pour the resulting mass into a can with a spray bottle.
- Sprinkle tiles and leave for 3-4 minutes.
- Then wipe the tiles with a rag to remove residues.
The tile is not recommended to be cleaned with the use of metal brushes, as well as with the help of products that contain organic acids or fats - this saves the surface from shine.
Grandmothers, like many of us, are fierce opponents of household chemicals. Therefore, in order to clean the tile from grouting or other stains after the repair, they used a common ingredient that can be found in any housewife's locker, citric acid, in the days of their youth.
- Dampen a sponge and apply a little acid on it.
- Qualitatively rub the tile and wait a couple of minutes.
- Next, you need to wash the tile from citric acid residues with water.
In this way, you can not only achieve the perfect cleanliness of the surface, leaving a grout and a trace, but also refresh the bathroom or kitchen with the smell of fresh lemon!
To date, the discoveries of scientific activity make our lives much easier. If you want to quickly, easily and with pleasure wash the tile in the bathroom or kitchen after the repair - stock up on modern fixtures that can be easily found in any household cleaning store:
- Bamboo napkins or microfiber. With their help on the tile will not remain a single hair, drip or divorce. Such devices can qualitatively wash the glossy surface so that it will shine and have a rich color.
- Melamine sponges. They will allow you to clean the surface of dried lime deposits or soap solution stains and other contaminants without any cleaning agents or detergents, and they also clean the dirt collecting in the tile joints. Just wet the sponge in the water.
The effectiveness of the melamine sponge will be greater if you put less effort into the “friction”.
Such modern attributes can be used not only to clean minor contamination of the tile, they are perfect for the same manipulations with bathroom fixtures, mirrors and other surfaces.