- 1 What should be considered?
2 How to clean wooden floor
- 2.1 Method 1. The wash unpainted floor
- 2.2 Method 2. The wash painted plank floors
3 How to wash your parquet
- 3.1 Method 3. Professional care for parquet
- 4 Output
Wooden floors are subjected to pollution more than decks with modern protective and decorative coatings. However, there are several ways how to wash the floors, depending on the type of board and its processing. That's what I tell you.
What should be considered?
Any problem is solved according to the type of the board, its coating and the type of contamination.
Abundant moisture unacceptableEven if the boards varnishing as parquet flooring plank from the same small plates. Customize them tightly next to each other. This lining concrete or wooden base has a lot of joints in which water is retained and eventually destroys wood.
Funds are selected too special - that for parquet. They form a shiny protective film is polished plates and close the slit.
A boardwalk made from large planks. Their dimensions are different. And to wash the floor clean the boardwalk, take into account the nuances. Namely - painted or not. Therefore, for coating wood care also depends on its processing:
- Pre-need to vacuum the floorIe use dry wash. This applies to all wood. After the dust is very difficult to clean up in the cracks and joints, even using the most effective cleaning agent;
- Then wet cleaning begins the floor of the timber.
How to clean wooden floor
The tree can not be cleaned with dry agents, Abrasives, non-dissolved soda. Hard brushes and rags too, scratch him.
Choosing which cloth is better to wash the floor, prefer cotton. It is well wrung out, is soft, the maximum contact with the surface. The result - a perfectly clean floor.
ordinary cleaning - clean water and wet (with it should not drip) mop.
General - using means diluted floor. They are abundantly wetted flooring, washed slit, and then wiped dry with a wet surface.
Method 1. The wash unpainted floor
Before washing the unpainted floors must be vacuumed free from litter. Special attention - to the joint boards. After all, dirt is deposited and is particularly noticeable in these irregularities. And to wash it out is not easy, even with a brush.
Unpainted wood spoiled by moisture: swollen, distorted.
Then considered the spot, because the various contaminants are removed in different ways.
Proven old ways:
- Powder, baking soda black marks are eliminated from the shoe (unpainted to be applied to its surface). It is necessary to sprinkle baking soda dark trail, and then wipe it with a damp sponge section. A grain of soda pulls the vacuum cleaner.
- Alcohol or vodka you can output any spot from the tree. Then sponge and baking soda to clean off the trail.
- Solution of ammonia First you need to wash the sticky spots, it is easy to eliminate them. Then remove with a spatula remains of sticky substances.
That is better to wash the floors, unpainted if they:
- take lime and sand (It is necessary to mix 50g and 150g, respectively);
- 4 liters of water add to the mixture;
- then soft brush Wash unpainted boards.
This solution is perfectly cleanse unpainted wooden flooring and disinfect it. After drying the floor vacuumed.
soda solution - more accessible means. Polpachki baking soda to dissolve 4 L of water. Then rinse the brush board.
Vinegar and ammonia (2 tablespoons per 5 liters of water) - this composition can wash the floor in the store and at home. It is ideally deliver unpainted wooden surface from dirt.
Consider how to properly wash the floors after renovation:
- broom sweep diverse debris;
- walk vacuumingTo completely clean the boardwalk of construction dust. Now it is already visible ingrained dirt and stains from paint, glue, plaster;
- Apply line means "All for repair". Using these versatile design, you can quickly eliminate all repair rubbish.
People's Councils, how to wash floors renovated, offer proven formulations of the ingredients at hand:
- sandpaper gently scrub traces of glue, not scraping the paint;
- brush clean off the drops of plaster, lime;
- glass kerosene or gasoline in a bucket of water will refresh timber after repair;
- diluted vinegar immediately remove the acrid smell of kerosene.
Purified flooring processed protects from moisture adding means with wax or silicone (price of this composition is acceptable).
Method 2. The wash painted plank floors
Painted floor washing easier. Because dirt does not eat into the wood because of the monolithic layer of paint:
- Vinegar or ammonia diluted in water (1 tablespoon per 1 liter) and the resultant solution to moisten the sponge mop or cloth;
- Mop should slide without breaking away from the surface. And to wash the floor - moving the mop in sailor: "eight";
- for shine solution can be made from 2 spoonfuls of vinegar, 1 spoon preparation for gloss furniture and 2 L of water.
is not recommended to rub the surface with wax or oil-containing substances have been painted wood does not absorb them, and instead gloss soon formed sticky dirt.
Stains from dyed boards cleaned locally alcohol. Then, apply a means "to the floor" - they have carefully washed the entire surface.
Next urine too, can be washed. You will need:
- dry cloth. Urine baby or pet eats into wood structure. Therefore, going immediately with a dry cloth.
- Dishwashing. Then gently wash off the stain with dishwashing.
- Ammonia. Further wiped sal ammoniac, diluted in a glass of warm water. He will return the luster and surface uniformity.
- Vinegar. But floor washing with vinegar and water (1:10) eliminate unpleasant odor and color of dyed refresh boards.
Application chlorinated funds on the painted surface is undesirable: smell evaporate, but the surface posvetleet forever.
How to wash your parquet
Expensive exquisite parquet it is necessary to wash off the dirt gently and better their hands. After all, it is important to protect it from damage. Often parquet flooring is not varnished, but simply rubbed carefully and regularly.
Varnished parquet floors not clean dry powders, so as not to scratch the paint. And it is necessary to regularly refresh polish.
Moisture penetrates even with water-repellent coating: in microscopic cracks, crevices, holes. Then the tree is deformed, the floor starts to creak, and parquet boards - fall.
Method 3. Professional care for parquet
Now there are a lot of funds for such a floor of planks. A statement on their application ensures the desired result. Of course, labor-intensive wet cleaning much easier with them.
Fighting spots, means better whip until the foam - it will wash the surface without penetrating deep.
Selection solution should be marked "parquet".
Such compositions cope, In addition to effectively remove dirt, with several objectives:
- Form a protective wax or silicone film;
- Give a glossy shine polymer;
- Do not leave streaks;
- Impart moisture resistance to the timber;
- Do not require rinsing;
- Effective even in cold water;
- Non-toxic and safe.
Application customary - to dissolve the composition in water and to wash the floor.
Now, learning advice and tips, you can easily wash the floor with a brilliant result, and long enjoy the well-kept wooden floors. Now I propose to get acquainted with the video in this article - it obvious example than to wash a floor. Your questions and ideas can be discussed in the comments - write!
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!