Planning arrangement of the heating system, owners of private homes are increasingly being addressed in the installation of the heating water circuit. Option is economical and versatile - can be used to heat the entire housing or as a secondary heat source.
It is used as the primary, contingency, or additional heating source. It is easy to use, effective, it does not take up valuable space in the interior.
For maximum reliability and efficiency necessary to correctly pick pipes for floor heating water by comparing the characteristics of each option.
In this article we consider in detail the requirements for the arrangement of floor heating, as well as tell you about how to pick up the pipe and calculate the required number of them.
The content of the article:
Requirements for water loop
- stability of the material
- high strength
- A low expansion coefficient and good thermal conductivity
- Optimal weight, length and the elasticity
A variety of pipes Score Performance
- Metal and plastic - the practicality and reliability
- Polyethylene-based products
- Polypropylene - savings to the detriment of
- Copper Piping - durability and efficiency
- The combination of stainless steel and corrugated
- The optimum diameter of pipe fittings
- How to calculate the required amount of pipes?
- Which brand to choose?
- Conclusions and useful videos on the topic
Requirements for water loop
Floor heating is a type of heating system. Therefore, the design, calculation and installation is carried out according to standard regulations. Unified regulations for water floor there - guided by the rules applicable to the specific process.
The heating circuit is operated under extreme conditions. On the inside the tube presses constantly circulating the heat medium and the outside coil is subjected imposing loads: weight of screed flooring, furniture and residents themselves. Do not forget about the thermal effect.
Radiant floor heating is in great demand. He is a perfect substitute alternate electrical equipment that consumes a lot of electricity, and holds significant additional load on the wiring
Under such specific conditions of service fit, not all materials.
Most water systems involve pouring of the cement or concrete mix, which precludes audit heating threads and conduct repairs. Any leakage - a reason for the complete dismantling of the floor and replace it.
Basic requirements are described in the documents: SNIP 2.03.13-88 "Floors", the joint venture 41-109-2005 / SP 41-102-98 on design of heating systems using plastic and metal pipes respectively. The situation is allowed to follow the rules established by pipe fittings manufacturer
Quality stacked pipes should be no doubt, because the system settling with the expectation of long-term operation. By the use of suitable products that meet the set of basic requirements.
stability of the material
The material should be safely respond to the constant contact with the heat transfer fluid - is unacceptable development of corrosion processes and the deposition of growths on the inner walls of the pipe.
From this nuance term loop service depends. Quality materials easily withstand high temperatures and have a smooth inner cover, not accumulate lime.
Heated floor is operated at a relatively low temperature of the liquid (up to 55 degrees). Despite this, he is fully and evenly warms the area, saving about 30% energy
Also, this requirement implies the presence of such characteristics:
- Resistance to regular temperature changes. Optimally, if the material is designed to-heat + 90 ° C and above.
- chemical inertness. The quality of the coolant can not be foreseen in the next few years, so better to use pipes that are not afraid of impurities, suspensions and minimal interaction with different reagents.
- Protection from oxygen. The most durable - pipe fittings with the "anti-gas barrier."
Separating layer prevents oxygen from entering the inside pipe, slowing diffusion destructive processes in the heating circuit.
Circuit must maintain its integrity even when unforeseen hydroblows and jumps in the system.
At high tube operating pressure with the inner side presses the heating medium from the outside - screed. In the event of possible critical extremes, they must be designed for 10 bar.
"Pie" warm floor with a view of the concrete screed has a considerable strain on the structural ceiling of the room. In order not to aggravate the situation on the heavy metal-roll should be abandoned.
The hidden heating circuits prohibited the use of pipe fittings, welded method, regardless of the type of joint - longitudinal or helical
A low expansion coefficient and good thermal conductivity
With increasing temperature materials tend to expand, which can cause damage to the screed and decorative coating. Allowable value of thermal expansion pipe - 0.25 mm / mK.
Welcomes the high capacity for heat exchange. The higher the thermal conductivity, the higher the efficiency of the floor heating.
Ideally, the heating loop must be a whole - without spliced sections. The welds on bends and tees - potentially emergency areas for gusts and the emergence of leaks. This means that the tube must have an appropriate length for stacking unbroken coil.
The photo unfortunate example of creating a water circuit of polypropylene tubes. Such a "virtuoso" unacceptable execution in the regeneration of the floor heating
The heating pipe must be smooth inside so as not to provoke pressure loss. In addition to preserving the hydraulic resistance of smooth coating reduces the noise effect of transporting coolant.
Optimal weight, length and the elasticity
Besides all of the above, it should not lose sight of a number of factors, allows you to check whether the device complies with the standard specifications:
- Optimal weight. The installation of the underfloor heating is forbidden to use heavy steel products. They overlap and overload is not recommended for use in closed systems, building regulations.
- acceptable length. Any compound in the circuit made via couplings, fittings or welding, are considered potential area for leakage and clogging. Determining the desired length pipes during special calculations. Typically, the material is produced in coils and sold by the meter.
- Flexibility and elasticity. Structures well bendable by hand, will not crack and break, will easily achieve the desired curved shape with a suitable bend radius.
The most common diameters - 16, 18 and 20 mm. Choosing a pipe arrangement for a warm floor water should consider one point: a smaller diameter will increase the resistance of the liquid and, consequently, reduce the efficiency of heat exchange.
Increasing rate, it is necessary to increase the thickness of the screed. Such manipulations will increase the load on the floor and will raise the level of the floor, which is not acceptable for each room.
Regardless of the coil layout, stacking water circuit implies bends. The tube should be flexible, to maintain its strength throughout the length of the pipe and hold a predetermined shape
The diameter of the product affects the limiting contour length.
The more footage, in a more pronounced risk of exceeding the capacity of the circulation pump and the occurrence of fluid retention at the site. and how to calculate the number of pipes for floor heating, read this material.
When buying a pipe diameter is chosen considering a maximum possible extension of the system in a particular case. Exemplary mean values are as follows: 16 mm - 60-70 m; 20 mm - 80-90 m; 26 mm - 100-120 m
A variety of pipes Score Performance
Referring to the above requirements, we carry out a comparative analysis of the most popular products for the arrangement of the heating water circuit.
Manufacturers of tubes made of many different materials. Among them are budget and expensive models. They all have their advantages, disadvantages and limitations. The selected material depends on how often will be necessary to opening the floor for repair.
Metal and plastic - the practicality and reliability
Heated floor repoussage equipped in each case 2-3. This is due to its affordable price and good technical characteristics. The composite material is made of a thin aluminum strip, welded ultrasonically butt or lap.
By connecting the two materials of high technical performance has been achieved. Composite tubes have a complex five-layer structure, where each element is responsible for a particular task.
The outer coating - durable polymeric material that protects the circuit from damage. Plastic decreases thermal conductivity, thereby reducing the condensation rate
Located in the middle of the shell increases the rigidity of the aluminum articles, compensates for thermal expansion of the polymer prevents the penetration of air from the environment. Inner polyethylene layer provides a smooth and corrosion protection.
polyethylene layers inside and outside are fixed by special adhesive compositions. The adhesive composition is responsible for the secure fixation of the layers, forming a single structure. It is on the quality of the glue depends largely on longevity of the product.
To ensure proper performance of the pipe, it should be heated to 90 ° C and watch the cut. Edge separation metal-cutting - a sign of poor quality glue
Metal and plastic products can withstand up to 110 degrees when heated, without changing the original appearance.
Due to the bending radius of the pipes, it is possible to lay more coils during assembly, thereby achieving greater heat transfer from the system.
The maximum bending radius of metal products equals 8 times the outside diameter. They are very light in weight, quickly and easily bent to the desired angle, suitable for any type of installation - double spiral, snail, snake
The aluminum layer provides good thermal conductivity, the polymer portion increases the resistance to damage and overgrowing deposits of the substances contained in the water, the influence of an aggressive environment. The walls are insulated material quality, so the sound of coolant flow does not reach the room.
Composite pipes are perfect for water floor heating, since they correspond to a number of basic requirements.
The main advantages:
- slight degree of thermal expansion;
- corrosion resistance, chemical inertness;
- tolerance to high temperatures;
- protivokislorodnaya protection;
- good flexibility, ease of application;
- layering - provides noiseless transport fluid.
Among the shortcomings should be noted detrimental effects of sharp temperature drops to the inner surface of pipes. With regard to the bending, then there need to be especially careful. When the repeated bending and twisting is unacceptable likelihood of damage to the layers of aluminum.
Table I shows the general characteristics for different modifications of plastic products. composite pipe suitable for water loop wherein the polymer is used as the heat-resistant polyethylene or crosslinked
The coil of metal perfectly cope with their tasks. The main thing - do not try to save on the purchase of pipe fittings of questionable quality. Better play it safe and choose a product of reliable producers: Rehau, Henco, Valtec.
For the organization of the floor heating is very often make the water circuit of polyethylene pipe.
The paper uses two categories of polymer products:
- Tube rolling XLPE (REX or EIT);
- fittings pyrex or linear polyethylene (PE-RT or LPE).
Both options have good physical and chemical properties and are in direct competition with metal-on the issue of the relation "price / quality." Let us examine in detail the distinctive features of each material.
Pipes made of polyethylene improved, compacted under high pressure, have a higher density compared with the conventional material. Thanks to the innovative technology used in manufacturing, they are interconnected hydrocarbon molecule that confers PEX products unique properties.
The material is not afraid of temperature jumps, not damaged with time and resistant to external influences. In many ways, its quality and durability, and is determined by the degree of cross-linking method.
The optimal rate for underfloor heating - 65-80 percent of the crosslinking density. The higher the value, the greater the price of the product. Insufficient degree of negative displays a performance.
The polymer properties are a consequence of its structural filling. In the conventional molecular polyethylene filaments is freely "floating". Lack of communication explains the vulnerability of the material to the thermal effects - it begins to melt.
The crosslinked modifications longitudinal connection complemented by transverse webs. The three-dimensional structure of a molecular density increases, greatly improving the durability and stability of the polyethylene
crosslinking polymer technology has given a number of distinctive features:
- high compressive strength / gap - a great plasticity and softness;
- molecular memory, restoring the original form after heating;
- resistance to acids, most organic solvents, alkalis;
- excellent dielectric properties;
- normal operation at a temperature of 0-95 degrees;
- good tolerance of differential pressure;
- lack of sensitivity to chemicals, fungi, bacteria;
- preservation of the physical properties in a sharp change in the surrounding environment;
- health safety, isolation eliminates the possibility of harmful compounds.
In addition, the high boundary level of material melting temperature (150 degrees) and burning (400 degrees). Although the recommended operating range of 0-95, a crosslinked polyethylene pipe can maintain the strength of -50 to +150 degrees. However, it should be borne in mind that the duration of the product life is shorter in a regular high loads.
PEX-polyethylene has good flexibility - the smallest radius of the loop 5 diameters. This is sufficient for any circuit loop stacking.
XLPE pipes good bend in any direction. Curved material can restore the original shape after exposure to high temperatures, so it is recommended carefully mounted on a substrate or specialized fixtures
Suppliers produce pipes in bulk bays that accommodate up to 600 meters. It is very convenient for installation: they can easily fit into a single circuit without using soldering.
Because of the special elasticity of the device should be fixed with additional fasteners to help prevent unwinding.
XLPE easily restores shape. To coil is straightened it is necessary to fix the straps, or stacked on a substrate with bosses
Weaknesses PEX-polymers: instability to ultraviolet rays and the damaging effect of oxygen, the permeate inwardly polyethylene structure. To solve the latter problem, some manufacturers produce multilayer pipes with antidiffuznym barrier.
Methods of creating molecular sieve determines the density of lateral connections, and hence the strength of the finished product.
Regardless of crosslinking technologies are four groups of pipe fittings, which are subdivided by the method of molecular compounds:
- peroxide - PEX-a;
- silane - PEX-b;
- Radiation - PEX-c;
- nitrogen - PEX-d.
The most reliable, but also the most expensive option - a model with marking PEX-a. A little easier and affordable products are PEX-b. But let's look at all of these 4 species separately.
PEX-a. The chemical method of bonding - fixing due to organic peroxides. The reaction occurs at high temperature in the molten polyethylene.
Scheme chemical interaction. There chaotic distribution of the connecting "stitches" throughout the volume of melt. Regardless of the amount of peroxide cross-linking degree of 70-80%
- uniformity of cross-linking;
- the stiffness and strength of pipe fittings;
- high price.
PEX-b. More affordable alternative manufacturing method using modified polyethylene organosilanidov. Technology provides a degree of crosslinking of 65%. An interesting feature - a polymer PEX-b is a constant slow process. Over time, the material "settles" and becomes more rigid. In the structure of metal-b-polymer in tandem with poor adhesive can lead to delamination.
For domestic use only suitable organosilanidnye polyethylene pipes PEX-b, which have a health certificate. Products based on silanes are prohibited for use in water supply and heating system.
PEX-c. Technology consists in testing them polyethylene mass through an electron accelerator, where the polymer is exposed to gamma-radiation. Unscrupulous manufacturers to reduce the cost of the process is carried out radiation radioactive cobalt, which casts doubt on the safety of the use of such pipes.
Polyethylene is irradiated after forming, so it is difficult to achieve uniform ties. In some European countries, the production of pipes radiation method is prohibited
The percentage of crosslinking polyethylene PEX-c reaches - 60%. The material is used as the external / internal shell of reinforced plastic pipes. However, even taking into account the reinforcement of such products is not recommended for laying the water circuit.
PEX-d. Crosslinking nitriding - chemical method using nitrogen radical density reaches 70% of the bonds. Rarely used because of the limited issue - technology requires certain conditions the reaction.
Material was established as an alternative to cross-linked polymer which, along with high technical quality time-consuming to produce and has some limitations in use - it can not be welded and a second convert.
Buyers very often take PEX-pipes for the heat-resistant polyethylene. It should be understood that these are different materials. Crosslinked polyethylene ahead analogue of lifetimes, the degree of strength and resistance to aggressive operating conditions.
PE-RT steel pipe technical breakthrough. Numerous intermolecular bonds are already incorporated into the feedstock. Improved catalysts using technology enables control over the distribution of the side links
Distinctions heating circuit of the heat-resistant polymer in comparison with PEX-PE:
- material not fear of negative temperatures - pipes retain integrity during freezing of water in the system;
- maintainability of the coil;
- quiet operation of underfloor heating, no squeaks when walking;
- the maximum allowable peak temperature - 125 ° C;
- possibility of connecting pipes and fittings by welding.
PE-RT pipe made predominantly with reinforcing or protivodiffuznym barrier. Both options are ideal for water floor. To determine which tube is best to use warm water to the floor in a particular case, it is necessary to assess the expected load on the system.
If applied "wet" casting and heavy topcoat (tile), then fit the contour of the metal-rolling - PERT / Al / PERT.
At the "dry" method of laying an excellent solution becomes heat resistant plastic tube equipped with gas or air-impermeable barrier EVOH layer OXYDEX
Polypropylene - savings to the detriment of
To create a warm floor polypropylene is not appropriate for several reasons:
- The high rate of linear expansion. Armature, bathed in mortar, at high temperatures will be constantly subjected to internal stress, which over time will adversely affect on the tubes themselves and the floor covering. The situation is not much improved reinforcement fiber glass or metallized layer.
- Lack of flexibility. Polypropylene - a rigid material, the allowable bending radius is about 9 reinforcement diameters. This requires an increase in the pitch between the branches, that is not always acceptable. Some artists have resorted to the welded joints of the circuit, repeatedly raising the risks of leaks. For example, if a polypropylene tube diameter is 16 mm, the minimum step of stacking sections to it - 128 mm. This distance is not always fully ensure the desired heat output.
- Low thermal conductivity. Polypropylene does not provide adequate heat transfer from the coolant to the floor, which means that the heating system will be ineffective.
The main argument for PP-pipe - a low cost. However, in this case, the cost savings is not practical.
For a comfortable temperature of flooring require more consumption of heat, and thus the cost of heating the coolant will increase
However, polypropylene has a very attractive features: a low specific weight, easy installation, environmental friendliness, nonsusceptibility corrosion ductility and soundproofing.
These properties is sufficient for arranging the water system or the classical heating with radiators branches. After heat-soldering products are heavy-duty almost monolithic. They should be taken only for small rooms.
Copper Piping - durability and efficiency
Copper heating pipes are characterized by maximum durability and excellent thermal conductivity. Is developing a lot of new technology, but retains the position of copper and does not lose relevance.
On its surface does not breed bacteria, it is not afraid of corrosion processes inherent in the wet environment, which creates a heat transfer fluid, almost stoically withstand any mechanical exposure.
The equipment works well in both low and high temperatures. Copper pipes do not crack, do not burst or melt in the range from -100 to +250 degrees. Subject to the construction requirements and the manufacturer's recommendations, they can easily last for at least 50 years, which will pay for the initial costs
The arsenal characteristics copper Piping dominated positive traits:
- resistance to calcification, nonsusceptibility corrosion;
- complete impermeability to gases;
- stability and durability of matter;
- Mechanical strength - the pipe without problems transferred hammering, pressure and temperature jumps in the range of 400 atm;
- high thermal conductivity, provides efficiency of the heating system.
The copper circuit may be bent over a small radius. These pipes are suitable for any method for laying of floor heating, regardless of the desired shape of the coil.
Copper products clean, do not emit toxic substances during operation, and be chemically neutral to 100% recyclable
Copper also has a few drawbacks. The most significant of them - the high capital investment on the floor arrangement stage. For the installation of the coil will need special equipment and connecting elements made of brass.
Furthermore, the material is sensitive to water quality. If it is too hard or acidic, triggered by the launch of the negative electrochemical processes that reduce the operation several times.
Go to last restriction should include complexity of installation. To carry it out, you need a car or a bender. Since this equipment is expensive to install underfloor heating have to invite a team of specialists.
The combination of stainless steel and corrugated
Relatively recently in warm floors began installing stainless steel corrugated pipe. Thanks to the technological symbiosis corrugations and rigidity of metal could easily get bent, a strong channel for circulation of the coolant.
The design features a metal pipe-hose confer thermal circuit number of advantages:
- variation bend radius - specify any coil configuration will manually;
- saving bandwidth in the place of bending;
- Corrosion resistance of stainless steel;
- high thermal conductivity;
- low weight and a low system noise floor;
- temperature range - -50 ° C to +110 ° C;
- pressure to rupture at +20 ° C - 210 bar.
In fact, stainless corrugation has a complete set of required attributes along with a relatively affordable price of copper products.
Disadvantages of stainless steel pipes: the roughness of the inner coating walls become vulnerable to certain chemical elements. To protect the metal from the harmful effects of using polymeric housing
The optimum diameter of pipe fittings
When selecting the contour section must take into account the length of the heating branches and rate of heat transfer material. The most commonly used rolling diameters of 16, 20, 25 mm.
Nuances of determining the optimal size:
- with decreasing diameter of the hydraulic resistance increases, while heat transfer rate decreases;
- increasing pipe diameter should be followed by build-up thickness of screed - this leads to a raising of floor level and increasing load on the floor.
At discrepancy parameter length and diameter of the heating circuit, the flow resistance can surpass the technical capabilities of pumping equipment.
The table lists the recommended limits the length of the coil and the pipe section. If length is not enough to cover the whole area, it is necessary to equip several heating branches
It is necessary to take into account the thermal conductivity of the materials. When laying a coil of copper or a metal-plastic pipe is permissible to use the small-diameter valves - 14 and 16 mm. Mounting polymer articles - 20, 25 mm.
We also recommend you to read our other article, which we examined in detail the options pipes for floor heating. Learn more - read Further.
How to calculate the required amount of pipes?
After selecting the optimal view of the pipeline should not rush into buying. The first thing you need to calculate how much material is required in order to build a quality floor heating.
In an embodiment of stacking of the type "spiral" heat is distributed evenly across the surface due to the rational arrangement of coils. In the scheme there is practically no sharp breaks that removes the restriction on the use of pipes with a large radius bend
Make accurate calculations will drawn on graph paper stacking scheme. It is transferred on a scale plan of the room, displaying the available appliances and large furniture. The heating circuit is drawn in the area of free space.
There are two basic schemes of laying:
- Spiral. The pipe is laid coils, double-spaced, which gradually go to the middle of the room, constantly repeating the perimeter of the loop. Reaching the central point, they come back to the collector.
- snake. The pipeline is laid along the entire perimeter, and then parallel to the wall. Segments meet at the starting point. In this circuit area, approximate to a frame can be warmed more remote site.
- double helix It is most often used in areas of complex shape, when it is required to allocate land on the heating intensity.
The recommended length of the pipeline in a single loop - no more than 80 meters. Otherwise, the coolant will cool, decreasing the heating efficiency.
If the room is too large, it is advisable to divide it into separate sectors. Edge spacing between adjacent lines for uniform heating of no more than 35 centimeters - the interval must be reduced in places of great heat. It should also take into account the 15-20-inch indent from the walls.
Given the uncertainty in their ability to apply sensible to draw up a competent engineering design, selection and installation of equipment to professionals. Even though it involves additional costs, but pays off after a short time
When the drawing is ready, you can start the calculation. Everything is simple: First measured the total length of the circuit, then the resulting value is multiplied by the scale. By the final figure is better to add a few extra meters.
Which brand to choose?
To not make the wrong choice and see which pipe heat water sex is better, except for evaluation of physical properties of materials, you should pay attention to the manufacturer's name.
Many companies offer a complete package for floor heating organizations, including pumping and mixing unit, pipe fittings and auxiliary elements - the power supply, temperature sensors, thermostat, etc.
Experts recommend collecting system of floor heating of the components of the same brand - it's easier to achieve the desired density of connections
It is better to dwell on the brands which have already positively established itself in the construction market. Buying proven products will ensure a functioning and efficient operation of the equipment.
Today, purchasers isolated following the manufacturers pipes:
- Rehau (Germany). Priority - the kind of system PEX-polyethylene shumopogloshcheniem and anti-oxygen barrier. Product guarantee - 10 years. Under normal operating conditions (coolant temperature 60 ° C) life - over half a century. From a pipe equipped with a silent structure, have a high heat resistance and insulation. They are durable, flexible, do not burst at a voltage withstand loads of up to 100 degrees in emergency situations. Products brand Rehau, connecting slip-on sleeves, enjoy record popularity among consumers - with their participation mounted floor heating system a wide variety of configurations.
- Sanext (Italy). PEX-pipes of polymer multilayer structure - include protection from noise and penetration of gases. Warranty - 10 years. Company equips pipes for floor heating power anti-oxygen barrier, causing them to three-layer coating, which reduces noise levels. The minimum bending diameter products - 10 cm. The company claims that its product is designed for 50 years of uninterrupted service.
- Uponor (Finland). Complete solutions for underfloor heating company. The range of plastic and metal fittings of different filling and all sizes. Pipes of this brand do not reduce the inner diameter due to encrustation and corrosion, exhibit resistance to chemical additives contained in the water. The product does not lose its characteristics in contact with building materials - concrete, lime, gypsum mortar. Additional security layers protect against mechanical impact and the entry of oxygen into the system.
- Emmeti (Italy). Manufacturer strictly control all process steps, the manufacturing method is certified under ISO standard AVAILABLE PEX-pipes of polyethylene, metal-base.
- Valtec (Italy / Russia). Fittings and adapted for non-standard conditions. The company has developed model kits for specific room parameters and integrated solutions. Quick Sets are convenient for self-installation. Pipes of this brand good conductor of heat, light and easy to install, allow the implementation of different sizes circuit without superfluous elements. Products work well in harsh environments and can not be destructive effects of chemicals.
- Aquatherm (Germany). German factory producing polyethylene pipes made by the extrusion method. Finished product has high elasticity and small bending radius. Products are not prone to thermal aging, corrosion, oxidation. Operate at pressures up to 10 bar and provide a good sound insulation. Accessories for heating systems Aquatherm brand occupy rating positions on the technical characteristics and quality. Even with a small thickness of the product can withstand the maximum temperature and pressure parameters.
Some of the leading manufacturers of plastic and composite pipes on the right are: henco Induetries (Belgium), Oventrop (Germany), Kermi (Germany), Purmo (Finland), Termotech (Sweden), Neptun (Russia).
Among the manufacturers of rolled copper should be noted Hydrosta (South Korea) and KME (Germany), corrugated stainless steel pipes - Kofulso (South Korea), Neptun (Russia).
Also we recommend that you read articles where we tell how to choose a warm floor under a particular treatment:
- Warm floor under laminate.
- Warm floors under tiles.
- A warm floor under the tree.
- Underfloor heating for linoleum.
Conclusions and useful videos on the topic
In the video review in detail the structural features, physical and performance properties of various types of pipe fittings. Attention is paid to assessing the quality of plastic products and PEX-polymers:
What parameters should be considered when choosing pipes for the heating circuit:
Tips for choosing the equipment for floor heating:
A video on how to choose the diameter of the product:
A test of strength for different types of pipes:
If the budget allows, the ideal - floor arrangement of copper pipes. However, not necessarily pay for excess metal strength. Make reliable, durable and efficient heating system is obtained from metal-plastic fittings on the basis of a heat-resistant polyethylene. Worthy, low cost alternative to more - PEX-pipe.
On the quality of materials and components will depend on the effectiveness of the service water floor heating. The correct choice will allow to equip the most economical, comfortable and aesthetic heating system in the house.
We hope our material help you to choose the pipes for floor heating. If you have any questions, you can ask them in a block located below.