- Why do you need to clean the vacuum cleaner
- Care for details of the vacuum cleaner
- Cleaning the vacuum cleaner inside
- How often do you need to clean the vacuum cleaner
- Causes strong cloggingBut in order for it to serve us faithfully throughout the entire life cycle, you need to know how to clean the vacuum cleaner and when it should be done. Simple recommendations will help you to keep the device in excellent condition.
Why do I need to clean the vacuum cleaner
? Vacuum cleaner - the main tool to combat dust in the house. In order for it to fulfill its purpose, it is important to clean it regularly. During operation, its components: hose, filters, brushes, dust collector - are polluted. If the vacuum cleaner is not cleaned for a long time, dirt and dust penetrate into the internal compartments, causing deterioration of its operation and even breakage.
If you notice that your reliable assistant has become poorly absorbed dust and dirt, the engine works with a loud rumbling and tears - this is a sign that the unit is clogged inside. It is urgent to take steps to clean it up!. ..
Care of the details of the vacuum cleaner
Before proceeding with the cleaning, be sure to unplug the unit and disassemble it. Disconnect the hose, remove the dust collector from the dust collection chamber. Remove dust from the bag and carefully examine it for external damage. If any, replace it with a new one.
If the dust collector is a container, it should be rinsed under running water with detergent. The water filter does need cleaning after every wet cleaning.
Filters in vacuum cleaners are different, but they are all necessary for the full operation of the electronic "cleaner".If there is no filter in the unit, it simply will not be able to work, as the filter not only absorbs all the dirt, but also protects the motor from contamination.After you have disassembled the device, first clean the primary filter. If this is not done, the vacuum cleaner will not work at full capacity and may even fail.
Filters are of the following types:
- Paper bag or made of synthetic material. Such filters are disposable( then they need to be changed regularly) or reusable. Reusable filters shake or wash with water. Reuse them only after they are completely dry.
- Aquafilter, whose principle of operation is to moisten the dust, as a result of which it settles to the bottom of the container. Such a filter needs to be washed under running water and then dried.
- Cyclone filter. It provides offices for the collection of large debris and dust. After each cleaning it must be removed from the trash and washed. Moreover, even thin filter plates and sponges, which are part of the filter system, should be washed.
- Air Purifying Filter. This is a modern and highly effective filter, which is installed on the latest models. Such a system protects all households from dust, as well as harmful insects and bacteria. Air purifying filters do not need to be washed, just enough to shake the dust out of them.
Disconnect the hose before cleaning. If it is heavily polluted, put it in a bath of water so that the dust that has settled inside is thoroughly cleaned. But this can be done only if there are no switches and contacts on the hose.
You can wash the hose with a soapy sponge, and if dirt is stuck inside it that needs cleaning, connect it to the outlet, turn on the device and blow. If this does not help, use a long hard wire, bent in half. Put it in the hose and remove the blockage.
Modern models of vacuum cleaners for the most part have knobs with gearshift buttons, which must also be wiped with a damp cloth. Before putting the hose in place, be sure to wipe the holes along the edges and inside.
Brushes on removable nozzles are subject to mandatory cleaning, as they are clogged with dust particles, threads, hair. To get them, you need to disassemble the brush and remove the twisted garbage from the inside. You can use tweezers, if fingers can not get dirt. After cleaning, assemble the brush.
Cleaning the vacuum inside theloading. ..
Not only the parts of the vacuum cleaner need to be cleaned, but also the case itself inside. Wipe the dust collection chamber with a damp cloth, remove the accumulated debris. Also wipe the inside of the cover of the vacuum cleaner, clean all the slots, niches, ribs and other surfaces where dust usually accumulates.
Look at the part to which the bag is attached. It must be clean, otherwise fragments of debris and dust may interfere with proper installation of the dust collector. If the hose is connected to the bag with an offset, dust will enter the inside of the vacuum cleaner through the gap.
Blow out the compartment in which the motor is located in the backyard or on the balcony. Turn on the engine and tilt the vacuum cleaner in different directions, switching the power control. This will help get rid of the garbage that hit the engine compartment.
Do not forget to wipe the housing of the appliance from the outside with a damp cloth. Replace each filter, insert the dust bag. Check if the bag is installed correctly. Connect the hose. Turn on and enjoy the cleaning.
How often should you clean the vacuum cleaner
Thoroughly clean the vacuum cleaner as it gets dirty, approximately every 5 cleanings. If the bag is not provided in the vacuum cleaner, it must be cleaned after each cleaning.
Dust collector itself should be free of dirt and dust after each cleaning. In extreme cases, after every third cleaning, but only on the condition that the area of your apartment is small.About once a year, it is tedious to change the filters in a vacuum cleaner, and the dust collector - at least five times a year.
An ordinary soap solution is suitable for cleaning parts. Before installing into place, do not forget to dry them well.
Causes of strong clogging
If the vacuum cleaner does not meet our expectations, we begin to look for the cause. This is a bad manufacturer, and factory marriage, and many other reasons. However, the most common cause of poor quality electrical appliance is improper care for him.
In order to properly serve the vacuum cleaner, follow these rules:
- Do not try to clean too much trash with a vacuum cleaner.
- Do not use low-quality dust collectors. Although they are cheaper, they are torn during the cleaning process, and this may lead to a breakdown of the unit.
- Always check the dust bag for external damage before cleaning.
- Ensure that a protective motor filter is inserted into the vacuum cleaner( often after cleaning, they are simply forgotten to be put in place).
- Make sure that the hose is snug against the attachment of the dust bag, otherwise some of the dust and debris will not fall into the bag, but inside the vacuum cleaner.
Take care of your vacuum cleaner correctly, and then it will long please you with high-quality cleaning!