- The first stage - cleaning
- . Ways and means of restoring
- .Humidity, sand and chemical reagents can ruin the look of even the most charming boots and shoes. In such a situation, wise advice comes to the rescue on how to restore shoes from suede and return the original color to it at home.
The first step is to clean the
. Before you get rid of the question of how to restore the appearance of suede shoes, you need to clean it of dirt. This is a mandatory part of the program for the care of such items of clothing, and it cannot be ignored.
Any traces of sand, dirt or grease are removed only after they dry out, otherwise they will only spread on the material. The best way to restore the purity of suede is a soft, dry sponge or microfiber cloth. If this method does not help remove all dirt, then you can moisten a sponge or cloth, but not much, and, moreover, you can not soak suede under the tap. This will ruin the texture of the material.
If we are talking about shoes made of white suede, then this mixture will suit:. ..
- 1 glass of water.
- 1 teaspoon hydrogen peroxide.
- 1 tsp. Liquid ammonia.
In this composition, a soft cloth is moistened with which the surface is treated. This will give the boots their original whiteness and well-groomed appearance.
. Ways and means of restoring the
. After the shoe has been cleaned, its color and texture should be updated by raising the nap. There are also several ways to do this:
- Many people know that it is possible to restore suede boots, shoes or shoes at home using a school eraser. This item does not violate either the color or the quality of the material and raises the worn villi.
- Well-proven steam baths for such shoes. It should hold over a stream of hot steam from the kettle, and then lightly rub with a soft cloth.
- If scuffs appeared on boots in the tops of the tops, then iron them on the wrong side through gauze or a thin cotton fabric, then again walk around with a microfiber or a rubber brush.
- For those who do not trust popular advice on how to restore the color and texture of suede, there are industrial tools for such shoes. They can easily be purchased in specialized stores.
Such tips will help to preserve the well-groomed appearance of suede shoes for a long time, and this is very important because this material is durable, and the product of them can last more than one season.
How to maintain the effect ofloading. ..
So that you do not often have to resort to the procedures of capital cleaning and restoring shoes made of this material, you must follow preventive measures that will protect your favorite shoes or boots from wear.
The first thing to remember is that suede shoes are not designed for walking in rainy weather. Excess moisture is harmful to this material, so you should postpone such things until clear warm or frosty days.
In addition, one should not neglect the care products that are in large quantities represented in shoe stores. Water repellent sprays and detergents and impregnation suede shoes will help to avoid many difficulties with this material.
If the home measures to restore and return the neat look to your favorite shoes or boots did not bring the desired fruits, they can always be trusted with professionals. They have a larger range of tools for updating this capricious material.