Salt and sand are constantly present on the roads of our country in the winter, but not everyone is ready to give up capricious suede boots. Therefore, you need to regularly clean your favorite pair. But before you get puzzled about how to remove traces of salt, you must thoroughly dry your shoes inside and out.
After this stage of foot care is complete, you can begin to learn how to remove traces of salt and chemicals. You can remove white salt stains at home in the following ways:
- The most gentle way to remove most of the dirt is cleaning with a soft sponge. But this option is valid only for daily cleaning, when there are not a lot of white stains on the boots.
- More serious salt marks can be removed using a metal brush with elastic bristles. When using this method, you need to be careful not to damage such a capricious material.
- School eraser will help to get rid of stains on suede boots at home, which will gently clean the traces of dirt without damaging the texture of the shoes.
- If removal of stains on suede boots with the help of dry cleaning fails, you can clean your shoes with a small amount of soap suds. The best way to make it will be a mild shampoo. It is important not to get involved in and not wet the boots, they can be washed with delicate movements.
- Remove white spots and stains from suede at home will allow the directed jet of hot steam from the kettle. After the material is slightly soaked and parted, it can be easily cleaned with a soft sponge or cloth.
Such ways to clean suede shoes from salt stains not only effectively cope with their tasks, but also do not damage the material.
Many people do not trust popular advice on how to clean suede from salt, for fear of spoiling such a capricious material. In such situations, to bring the boots into the proper form at home can be the means that are in large quantities offered by companies that produce cosmetics for shoes.
Sprays, with the help of which you can get rid of saline stains, also allow you to paint over white spots and even out the color of your shoes. In addition, they have a water-repellent property that will eliminate the need to produce such manipulations.
To remove such stains, you need a supply of brushes with a different pile. In addition to metal brushes made of brass, which allow you to remove the bulk of dirt, you need products with rubber and synthetic bristles. They work in tandem with a spray and complement its action, then removing the unpleasant stains on the shoes is not difficult, and everyone can easily get rid of them.
It is not difficult to clean suede boots or boots from salt, however prevention is important to preserve the look of your shoes. For this reason, do not forget about protective creams and sprays that protect suede from the negative effects of reagents.
In addition, for slippery weather, when the roads are sprinkled with sand and salt, it is better to choose leather shoes that are easier to clean. If this option is unacceptable, then you need to remove the dirt from the suede pair, as soon as you return home, so that the salt does not spoil the surface of the boots or shoes.