From step diagrams and pipe laying performance depends water floor heating. Because for the system device is not enough to buy the hardware, you also need to calculate the heat, choose the best option arrangement of rings or coils of the pipeline.
Agree, no one is attracted by the prospect to invest money and not get the planned effect. Everything about the design and underfloor heating circuits, according to which cable installation of floor heating, you will learn from our article submission.
Familiarization with a proven and systematic information helps us to arrange a warm floor working perfectly. The basis for our proposed information requirements of building regulations are directories.
We set out in detail the principle of the floor warms the contours described embodiments of the apparatus and techniques for their implementation. Clearly confirm the submitted data and facilitates the perception process informative photo and video management.
The content of the article:
- Radiant Floor System
- The role of the collector unit
- Wiring diagram collector
- Rules for calculating the square footage of pipes
- Choosing the optimal step nuances
- Scheme stacking water loop
The main methods of mounting tubes
- # 1: Laying on the profiled insulating panels
- # 2: The device is modular and rack panels
- # 3: Installation of the pipeline on the screed
- Conclusions and useful videos on the topic
Radiant Floor System
A distinctive feature of warm floors is that they have no external heating designs and the very system accumulates and radiates the heat produced.
With proper distribution of heat on the surface of the flooring you can save on 30% or more of the coolant flow.
heating the floor covering system may be represented by one of the species: water, electric, film, rod or elektrovodyanaya. The latter is considered to be a novelty, but due to the vast number of advantages, has already gained a lot of fans
For the rational use of underfloor heating system, consider additional ways to help you save:
- The length of the fluid circuit does not exceed 70 m. When selecting the optimal pitch for laying pipes, transportation coolant is made substantially without loss.
- The mixing of hot and cold streams. The use of water from the return flow makes it possible to spend less energy boiler.
- Preparation detailed circuit layout exact calculation step. Frontloading of furniture items will save on consumables, and accordingly, and on the circuit.
- When the maximum heating temperature to slow the system 20 ° C. Such action will help save 13% coolant.
In order to get the best results, you must strictly adhere to the installation technology. heating mechanism of such a system consists of several layers, each of them determined its function.
Construction of heating systems using underfloor heating is done in stages. The work on each of them will take some time, for example, only after 2-4 weeks you can begin after pouring to subsequent work
Qualitative space heating by using liquid underfloor stowage is organized in several stages:
- waterproofing. This layer eliminates the appearance of the products resulting from the condensation. even plastic film may be applied to the substrate.
- thermal insulation. The main task - to eliminate heat leaks into the lower part. In most cases, the insulation sheet is used species. The thickness should be selected based on the conditions of the premises - whether in the home basement or ground floor. The colder the climate, the thicker the insulation.
- Foil or thermally reflective element. Foil film, helps to maximize the heat flux redirecting upward. Stacking of this material allows to save up to 5% for the coolant flow.
- pipe installation. The main unit of the whole mechanism. The pipes there is a movement of the heated fluid. If when laying the floor heating choose the right pitch between the coils of pipe - this will enable efficient heating with the lowest cost TEPLORESURS.
- strainer. Provided that all the preceding layers were laid on a flat surface, the screed will be minimal thickness - 3.5 cm. Often used casting of conventional cement-sand mixture, a 50 mm thick. Heat conductivity of such material is 0.4 W / (m * K).
- Flooring. Liquid floor allows stacking of any material. However the best characteristics, namely thermal conductivity and maximum efficiency, has a ceramic tile.
mounting technology involves initial arrangement of the collector node. Only then can you start laying the individual layers of the system.
The role of the collector unit
Not everyone knows that the underfloor heating water circuit may function normally and without the collector. But how it looks in practice, they know even less.
Manufacturers recommend using pipe no longer than 70 m. If the coils are arranged at the maximum step discontinuity, then this length is enough only 7 m2, which arrangement provides three indoor circuits with medium area
However, the system of floor heating in most cases, set a few rooms. In this case, without the collector node is impossible to provide a uniform distribution of the coolant.
Installing underfloor heating without the collector has a number of drawbacks: the heating medium can be supplied only with the same temperature, as in the general heating system, automatic air outlet is impossible, the same applies to the adjustment pressure.
Wiring diagram collector
Selection of the final manual or automatic reservoir model depends on the characteristics of the heating system.
The first type of control modules is recommended to install underfloor heating without a radiator, and the second can be used in all other cases.
Collector group company Valtec are the most popular. For manufactured products manufacturer gives 7-year warranty. Driving circuit mounting liquid reservoir is already included in the finished packaging assembly mix with
According to the implementation of the scheme Manifold assemblies for underfloor heating as follows:
- Installation of the frame. B may be selected as a mounting area for the collector: prepared niche in the wall or cabinet collector. It is also possible to mount directly to the wall. However, the location must be perfectly horizontal.
- Connection to the boiler. The supply conduit is located at the bottom of the inverse - the top. Ball valves must be installed in front of the frame. Behind them will go pump group.
- Installation of the valve with stop crossing temperature characteristics. After he made the installation of collector.
- Hydraulic test system. Check method of connecting to the pump, which facilitates pressure buildup in the heating system.
In the mixing unit one of the essential elements is considered a two- or three-way valve. This device produces a mixing of different temperature water flow path and redistributes them to move.
In both lines, the feed and return are connected to the collector unit, shut-off valves are mounted and fittings designed to balance the volume of the heat carrier, and to lock all of the loops
If the thermostat reservoir controls servos are used, then the mixing unit, and accessories expanded bypass relief valve.
Rules for calculating the square footage of pipes
Calculate yardage elements for heated floors can be build after drawing up the scheme of the whole system.
When calculation includes the following nuances:
- The placement of furniture, oversized outdoor equipment, household appliances pipes are laid.
- Length circuits with different sized cross sections must meet the following parameters: 16 mm when not must exceed 70 m, 20 mm -. not more than 120 m The location of each contour corresponds to the area in 15 m2. If you do not adhere to these recommendations in the heating system pressure is low.
- The discrepancy between the line length of no more than 15 m. Made several branches to surround the heating room.
- Provided use efficient thermal insulation materials, The optimum pipe arrangement pitch is 15 cm. If the house is located in an area with severe climatic conditions, where the temperature falls below -15 ° C, the distance must be reduced to 10 cm.
- If the option has been selected stacking pitch of 15 cm, material costs are 6.7 m to 1 m2. Stacking pipes with an interval of 10 cm - 10 m to 1 m2.
Underfloor heating can be completed with only a single tube. Depending on the footage, acquired a few or a single bay with pipes for water loop. Then produce the separation of the desired number of lines.
At the time of pipe installation is necessary to consider the hydraulic losses, which increases with each succeeding bend. It is believed that the contours exceeding 70 m should not be used
Works on arrangement of water underfloor heating, always start with the cold side of the room. Very important is the question of choosing the optimal route of the heat carrier - the water temperature decreases towards the end of the circuit.
Choosing the optimal step nuances
The correct choice of the pitch of the laying pipe underfloor heating depends on the degree of effectiveness and the cost of the entire circuit.
However, its calculation depends on many factors. Standard distance between circuits is 100-200 mm.
It is also possible variable or constant pitch:
- If The heating load is less than 50 watts per 1 m2Contour step will be constant and equal to 200 mm.
- With increased heating load of 80 W per 1 m2 and a distance of 150 mm.
- In other cases, it is necessary to apply a variable pitch. For example, the perimeter of one or two external walls, laying the water circuit will be the lowest pitch of 100 mm. Turning to the center of the room, the spaces will be gradually increased up to 200 mm.
In practice, if you plan to heat the underfloor economical step is used in 150 mm. This indicator is the best in almost any conditions.
If the heat loss exceeds heat buildings, should think about its effective thermal insulation - in this case a reduction step does not solve the problem.
Detailed calculation algorithm pipes for floor heating is described in this article.
Scheme stacking water loop
Schematically laying pipes for the fluid circuit arrangement may be made in the following ways:
- double coil;
Coil. The method of laying such a circuit is the most simple and executed loops. This option would be best for the room divided into different zones according to purpose for which it will be convenient to use different temperature regimes.
Mounting of the first loop is carried out around the room, then allowed within a single snake. Thus, in one half of the room will be possible to circulate the heated heat transfer fluid in the other - the cooled, respectively, and temperature will be different.
The turns of the coil can be positioned uniformly, but folds water circuits in this case will have strong creases.
Serpentine method for placing the pipe is ideal for rooms with little heat loss. They are used not only for flats and houses, but also for industrial facilities, where there is a need to heat all year round
double coil. In this case, the supply and return circuits are located next to each other across the room.
corner coil. It is used exclusively for the corner rooms, where the two outer walls.
The advantages of the serpentine forms are simple planning and installation. Disadvantages: differences of temperature modes in the same room, pipe bends quite sharp, so you can not use a small step - it can cause a break in the pipe.
When installing the circuit in the marginal zones of the premises (floor area, where the exterior walls, windows, doors), a step must be smaller in comparison with the rest of the turns - 100-150 mm
Snail. Applying such a layout, the flow and return pipes are mounted across the room. They are arranged parallel to each other and installed, ranging from perimeter walls and moving into the center of the room.
The feed line ends in the middle of the room loop. Further, parallel to installing a reverse link that is laid from the center of the room and along its perimeter, moving to a collector.
The presence in the room of the outer wall may account for the dual pipe installation along it.
Owing to the alternation of the two lines when laying method cochlea temperature fluctuation in the supply and return lines can be up to 10 ° C
The advantages of this method are: uniform heating of the room due to the flowing folds of the system has a small flow resistance, and economy Consumables can reach 15% in comparison with a serpentine manner. However, the disadvantages are also present - a complex design and installation.
The main methods of mounting tubes
Distinguished only two a method of laying pipes everything for a warm floor - plank and concrete. In the first method for a base used finished materials: polystyrene and insulation-panel module or rack type. There are no wet work requiring long drying, so stacking is rapid.
In the second embodiment of the heating network walled tie. Depending on the concrete thickness is calculated at the time it is completely dry. It will extract 28 days to strengthen, and only then allowed to mount the chosen floor covering. It is the most time-consuming and financially costly way.
# 1: Laying on the profiled insulating panels
Construction of a warm floor system by this method is the easiest. As a basis here are used mats of insulation-polystyrene.
Standard parameters such plates 30 * 100 * 3 cm. They have slots and low bars, which is performed laying finishing materials.
Mats made of polystyrene is not hygroscopic, so under the influence of moisture do not lose their initial characteristics. Even despite the fact that this material is a polymer, its composition is not harmful for health components
In this case, the pouring of concrete tie is optional. If the flooring tile or linoleum will be applied initially to the substrate will nastlany gypsum sheets. The thickness of such plates should be at least 2 cm.
# 2: The device is modular and rack panels
In most cases, these panels are used in houses built of wood. Fastening arrangement pipes for floor heating is performed on the basis of the draft.
Modular system settling chipboard panels, 2.2 cm thick, which are stacked and heating lines. These modules include channels to accommodate the fixing plates of aluminum. With this method of laying a layer of insulation will be located in a wooden slab.
All the strips are placed with a distance of 2 cm. Based on the used pitch between the tubes, are operated strips of appropriate length (15-30 cm) and a width (13-28 cm).
To reduce heat losses in the latch plates mounted for pipes. If the topcoat floor linoleum has been selected, the pipe is laid on one layer of gypsum boards if the laminate or parquet - do without them.
Stacking modular floor made of prefabricated elements, it is a chipboard. They are equipped with slots for fixing the coolant pipes
Slatted flooring modular system is almost identical, but no panels and straps, the minimum width is 2.8 cm are used therein.
Stacking is made directly on the joists with a pitch of 40-60 cm, while the distance between the rails - of at least 2 cm. For insulating selected extruded polystyrene or fibrous mineral wool.
Laying thermally conductive lines is performed by placing the tubes in the intermediate openings between the chipboard sheets on the plate made of aluminum, equipped with grooves
Both methods are more suitable Wood Floor. In other cases, more complex embodiment is selected with a concrete screed.
# 3: Installation of the pipeline on the screed
Despite the complexity of the process, the installation of heating networks with concrete screed is the most popular.
The process includes the following steps:
- First of all prepare the ground. Subfloor irregularities are eliminated by means of the gun.
- The first layer is a waterproofing material. He spreads stripes so that the edges overlap by 20-30 cm. Also, the film must go to the base and walls at 15 cm. Construction tape glued joints.
- Over it is spread insulation.
- Between the future and fill the walls of glued damper tape. This action is required to compensate for the expansion of ties at the time of heating floors.
- Laying a reinforcing grid. It helps to increase the strength of the screed.
- In the valve according to the selected scheme via plastic puffs attached tube.
- Checksum verification floor heating system is a method of filling it with liquid and crimping.
- Next is the installation guide beacons.
- Finishing step - pouring cement screed.
For areas with a large area, use of sector division method with a mesh of not more than 30 m2. For each of them it is necessary to equip the individual circuit.
If the lower floor is heated, the expanded polystyrene is used as insulation 20-50 mm thick. When the bottom is unheated ground floor or basement insulation thickness should be 50-100 mmZalivka underfloor concrete-sand mixture may be performed with or without reinforcing mesh it.
If serve as insulation Styrofoam plate assembly to the contours, optionally grid application.
When there is used the standard insulating material for fixing a heat conducting line using a thin polymer or metal mesh.
On our site there is a series of articles devoted to the design, installation and connection of water underfloor heating.
We advise to read:
- How to make the water warm floor with their hands: a step by step guide from design to assembly
- Wiring diagram of the water floor heating: versions and device management
Conclusions and useful videos on the topic
It is not to be mistaken with the optimum step calculation circuit arrangement for a cost-effective:
How is the installation of underfloor heating circuit, the basic methods and their advantages and disadvantages:
Difficulties that may be encountered in the selection of warm water pipes for floor:
The operational life of the water heater circuit is about 50 years. However, such high rates are possible only if we follow all the rules when they are laid.
Do not forget that the correct selection of an optimal step will help to save on the purchase of materials, as well as reduce the cost of heating during operation.
Share your experience with the readers of stacking loop water underfloor heating. Tell us what method and installation scheme you used. Please leave comments on the article and ask your questions. The feedback form located below.