First aid in a snow-white bag: scouring the stain
When there is no time, and obvious pollution is “flaunted” on the bag, we try to clean it with the first available tools.
- Wipes - especially effective with antibacterial effect. Remove ink marks will also help if there is paint on clothes on the bag;
- Eraser, or clerical eraser - will save almost any fresh spots in minutes. Use only the white side( for a pencil), the blue side may stain the bag even more;
- Hydrogen peroxide - you have 15 minutes? Great, then take a vial of peroxide and cotton in the nearest pharmacy. Hydrogen peroxide will eliminate makeup stains( lipstick, pencil) and greasy, dirty fingerprints.
If you are at home, and do not know how to clean a white leather bag, then we can offer you a couple more effective methods:
- Window cleaner - a bluish liquid will clean the bright leather product once or twice. Treat the problem area with a spray and cotton pads, then rinse with water;
- Onions - cut the onion in half and with a freshly cut side wipe the area with a stain. Onion juice perfectly dissolves dirt, ink and grease;
- Melamine sponge is a newfangled product that easily copes with any kind of pollution. Well, if you have a couple of such sponges on the farm. Put on gloves, wet melamine sponge with water and wipe the stain on the leather bag effortlessly.
Effective methods to remove stains from the skin.
Light skin is not easy to clean, the main difficulty is that you need to clean the stain without causing harm to the material and the paint itself.
Remember that contamination is best cleaned when it is fresh. Old dirt penetrates deep into the material and it is difficult to remove it.
Therefore, try to clean the soiled thing and put it in order on the first day after the incident. And so what folk remedies will help you cope with this task.
The cheapest toothpaste with the whitening effect copes well with removing stains on a material such as skin. Lightly moisten a soft shoe brush( or you can use a soft toothbrush), apply a small amount of toothpaste onto it, and rub the contaminated area with slight effort. You can also distribute the paste on the stain and leave overnight. Bleaching agents penetrate the skin and dissolve dirt. Then simply wash off the remnants of the product with a sponge and warm water.
Strong soap solution allows you to clean the white leather bag from stains such as ink ballpoint pen, traces of hand touches, etc. Use laundry soap becauseit contains the maximum amount of alkali. Grate 30 g of soap and dissolve it in 50 ml of water. The resulting solution using a sponge handle the contaminated area. If the stain is persistent, wet the skin of the bag and rub it directly with soap, without using water. Leave it for a couple of hours, wash it off, and lubricate the place of stain removal with a moisturizing cream( the soap dries out so that the skin on the bag does not crack).
With the help of alcohol, it is possible to clean old yellowed spots on the skin; it is also easy to remove nonspecific impurities with alcohol. For example, black streaks or faded on the skin, clogged with dust. With the help of a cotton swab dipped in alcohol, it is necessary to clean the problem area without pressing. Change cotton wool as it gets dirty. When the stain dissolves, at the end wipe the area with water to eliminate residual alcohol.
Makeup Remover( Milk, Lotion)
You may be surprised, but cosmetics can clean a light bag of dirt better than all of the above methods, without harm to the material. Treatment of the problem area will remind you of the evening makeup removal procedure - a cotton swab + tool and light massaging movements. And voila, your bag is again perfectly clean! Do not thank.
Common Milk has established itself as an effective means to remove dirt from skin products. To clean the bag, the milk must be slightly warmed in the microwave or on the stove to 40 degrees. With a soft cloth well moistened in warm milk, gently clean the contaminated area. You can use cotton wool to see how effectively the cleaning process goes.Do not attempt to clean a white leather bag with substances such as vinegar, acetone, nail polish remover, white spirit, etc. They aggressively affect natural skin and can hopelessly spoil your favorite thing.
Read also: how to clean a leather bag at home
We erase lining fabric: practical tips
A white bag should be good everywhere: from the outside and from the inside. The lining in light leather bags is also white in most cases. Over time, it becomes polluted. In the washing machine bag can not be washed, and the lining is not unfastened - how to be? For you, we have prepared some tips on washing the white lining.
- In order to clean the white lining, you need to turn it out and wash it by hand. Try not to touch the bag when washing.
- Wash the lining should be done without abrasives, preferably liquid soap.
- The edges of the lining, hemmed to the skin, it is difficult to wash. Here will come to the aid stainers wet wipes. They should be used after drying the bag.
- Do not dry the lining with a hairdryer. Let the bag dry at room temperature.
- An expensive bag is better to take to dry cleaning, there it will relieve stains and put in order lining.