- Extracts for the kitchen 60 cm wide - market analysis 2016
- Most popular models
- Consumer audience preferences
- Kitchen hood 60 cm: what the consumer choice
- is based on Types of fastening and installation of the hood
- Shirts, as a rule, in a way for help, in a campaign, and they will be a part of the 40th year, and they will get them out of the way for their home service for home and home(
The best kitchen hoods with a width of 60 cm 2016 - which are the most popular and inexpensive models of hood 60 cm? Especially for you, we performed an analysis of the top ratings and the online sales market among the most popular Russian resources and household appliances catalogs, and tried to figure out what are the hoods and how to choose and which hood to the kitchen is 60 cm better.
Extracts for the kitchen 60 cm wide - an analysis of the market for 2016
Based on real demand statistics and consumer preferences of Internet users, it is safe to say that of the variety of brands on the market, the Russian consumer for their kitchen prefers extracts of such well-knownbrands, as( market share of sales,% / brand, manufacturer):
- 34% - Elikor ( Elikor Group, Kaluga);
- 9% - Krona ( KRONAsteel, KaventDom LLC, assembly Turkey / China);
- 7% - Cata ( Spain, Toreyo, official website in Russia);
- 6% - Hansa ( AMICA WRONKI S.A., assembly plants in Poland);
They are further, in an equal ratio of 5%, followed:
- Gorenje ( Slovenia, Velenje);
- JETAIR ( Elica Italy);
Approximately equal niches, with a share of 3-4% are:
- Lex ( Russia);
- Bosch ( Robert Bosch GmbH, build Germany and Slovenia);
- Akpo ( Poland, Isobelin);
- Maunfeld ( United Kingdom, Middlesbrough);
- Gefest ( JV OAO Brestgazoapparat, Brest, Belarus);
- 17% - other manufacturers.
At the same time, over the past 5 years, a steady trend has been observed - a good half of the domestic market demand( 47–53%) is fully covered by products of domestic brands, and this applies to both classic models and advanced, ultra-modern).
The most popular models
Leaders of the top ratings among kitchen hoods 60 cm wide , as of the end of April this year( power, W. / performance, m3 / hour / noise level, dB / price range, rubles):
- Epsilon 60( 225/430/54 / 4179–10970) - wall, dome hood 60 cm, wall mounting;
- Amethyst 60( 6510–12440) with similar parameters, with glass;
- Elikor Integra 60( 220/400/55/3360–7940) - with pull-out panel, built-in hood in the hanging cabinet in the kitchen, the top model among cheap hoods for the kitchen 60 cm;
- Agat 60( 280/1000/59 / 11590–14990) - T-shaped, three-speed;
- Pergola 60( 225/650/56 / 8000–10290) - near-wall, country;and the Silver Storm 60 dome( 4180–6150);
- Krona :
- Kamilla 1M 600( 125/390/56 / 6510–8645) - 60 cm extractor hood built into the cabinet, with a pull-out panel;
- Gala 600 3P( * / 800/55 / 5829–7982) - dome, non return valve included;
- Lex Mini 600 ( 180/420/54 / 7790–9190) - mounted( at an angle);
- Hansa OSC611 ( 135/335/45 / 2220–4270) - low cost, visor, installation in a hanging cabinet, two modes and three-stage adjustment.
You can buy an extract from the article at RBT.ru
Consumer audience preferences
Among other criteria that consumers follow when choosing a 60 cm hood for the kitchen, preferences and priorities are as follows:
- type of fastening: wall( 63%), and recessed in the cabinet( 36%), island and other less than 1%;
- kitchen area( m2): up to 10( 14%), ≤ 15( 33%), ≤ 20( 34%), ≤ 25( 9%), and above( 8%);
- throughput( m3 / h): up to 300( 6%), ≤ 500( 40%), ≤ 700( 34%), up to 900( 10%), and above( 6%);
- design and design:
- timeless classics - flat suspended( mounted), and dome ones( 20% each);
- retractable( 19%);
- visor( 16%);
- country style( 10%);
- fully built-in hood, with glass, and T-shaped( equally, each 5%);
- claimed in width: 50 cm( 29%), 60 cm( 61%), and 90 cm( 7%);
- control method: mechanics - buttons( 54%) and slider( 29%), touch( 16%);
- lighting: halogen and LED lamps( 59%), fluorescent( 35%).
Kitchen hood 60 cm: what the consumer choice is based on
The first and perhaps the most important criterion for choosing a kitchen hood 60 cm is its capacity ( m3 / h).It is he who determines whether this hood is able to cope with its tasks or not. In the passport of the product manufacturer indicates the area of the room, which is designed for its specific model. Knowing the area and height of the room, you can easily determine the volume of their kitchen. And considering: the rate of air exchange - 10–12 cycles per hour, and the necessary power reserve of 25–30%, should simply multiply the value of the volume by 10 and 1.3 - this is the optimal value of the required performance. Weak extracts are unable to cope effectively with the tasks of air exchange and drainage. And more powerful ones are unreasonably expensive in terms of efficiency and expediency.
Power consumption and energy efficiency - in fact, these are the two main parameters that should be paid attention to when choosing a hood to the kitchen. It is no secret that different devices spend different amounts of energy on the removal of the same volume of air. For example, both domed wall models of one production Elikor Epsilon 60 and Silver Storm 60 equally consume 225 W, while the first surpasses 430 cubes per hour, and the other 650.ways to capture and generate a stream. Therefore, their efficiency is significantly different, although the price is roughly the same.
The noise level of - the lower its value, the more comfortable you feel. Constant noise, even insignificant - interferes, distracts and annoys. Unfortunately, to create completely silent or very quiet hoods, designers and engineers have not yet succeeded. Experts advise against choosing an exhaust hood whose noise exceeds the threshold of 70 dB, even if a built-in hood is chosen.
operating modes - there are two options, this is the exhaust of air to the outside or its recirculation indoors. In the first embodiment, an air duct is connected to the hood, which is purchased and assembled separately. And in the second - the hood to the kitchen without an air duct allows you to clean the air inside the room without removing it outside. In this mode, the need for air duct disappears, and it is not actually involved, which is especially economical during the cold autumn-winter period. Removing large amounts of warm air requires additional costs for heating cold air entering from the street. Each mode has its own filtering system.
That is why filters is perhaps one of the main structural elements affecting the overall performance of the unit and comfort in the work area. Today, two types are used: basic rough cleaning( mesh of steel or aluminum) absorbing fats, and replaceable coal fine cleaning( with active absorbing properties) for recovery, removal of odors and fine particles. Mesh periodically need to be cleaned from pollution, and coal - just replace the new after the development of the resource.
When connecting the exhaust air duct to the mine ventilation system or when going outside, it is necessary to pre-install the installation of the anti-return valve, which prevents the ingress of external air into the room in the off state. Not all of their models, manufacturers complement this device.
In most cases, customers often forget and completely overlook the question of the safety of working together with the existing gas heaters with an open combustion chamber: flow-through( columns) and capacitance( boilers).In fact, this is a very important point. The danger is that the joint operation of the hood with this equipment can lead to the formation of back thrust and carbon monoxide( CO) from the chimney back into the room. Such requirements, without fail, should be indicated by the manufacturer in the product passport, but often, unfortunately, are often ignored and present in an implicitly expressed or veiled form.
The design, shape and design of the hoods are presented in a wide variety: classic domes, T-shaped, with glass, mounted, fully rebuilt, canopy and country( country style).The color scheme is quite extensive and diverse, and allows you to successfully fit into the interior. The most popular colors are:
- non-aging classics - white, beige, ivory, red, brown and black;
- modern techno style - polished stainless steel, silver, chrome, matte graphite, bronze, copper and gold.
Types of fastening and installation of an extract
According to the type of mounting and installation, kitchen hoods are divided as:
- Newly built - installed in a cupboard or dome of a decorative fireplace dome, in rare cases on a desktop in close proximity to a cooking surface. Equipped with a retractable or fixed bottom panel, which significantly increases the cross-sectional area of the air intake, and facilitates management.
- Wall - with various mounting options on the wall.
- Flat suspended - mounted under a wall cabinet or shelf above the stove.
- Corner - initially designed for operation in the corner area.
- Island - attached to the ceiling in the zone of the so-called "island"( when a stand-alone stove and a desktop are located in the middle of the kitchen and have free access from either side).
Dimensions and type of exhaust control
Width and depth of coverage( cm) - the right choice of hood, when the geometrical dimensions are the same or slightly overlap the dimensions of the plate. And the effective distance between the hood itself and the cooking surface for electric stoves should be at least 70 cm, for gas - 80 cm.
The control is mechanical( push-button or slider) or electronic( touch).The first option is the easiest, cheapest and most common. However, the “mechanics”, over time, is subject to pollution and sticking. Electronic - more stylish and modern, and the presence of a microprocessor and a display display allow you to implement additional options:( See also: How to choose a kitchen hood for 50 cm)
- automatic control of operating modes, switching on and off using timers and sensors that react to the cooking temperaturesurface and humidity;
- monitoring and indication of the state of contamination of filters;
- remote control with remote control.
- Of course, the most expensive, stylish and at the same time practical solution, especially for those who are built into the cabinet, is stainless polished steel. Due to the high chemical resistance of steel and the protective layer - this is one of the most reliable and durable materials, requiring minimal effort to clean work surfaces.
- Enamel or powder coating is an affordable budget option, although less durable, but also practical enough if the painting and application itself is made in strict accordance with the requirements of the technology.
- Toughened toughened glass is undoubtedly beautiful, fashionable and aesthetically pleasing on its own, but it requires careful maintenance: you will have to constantly monitor stains, stains, chips and scratches.
Professionals recommend a balanced approach to the process of choosing a kitchen hood. You should not completely rely on ratings, reviews and comments, because in each specific case the requirements for choosing a kitchen hood are individual, and these market “indicators” are constantly changing.