- Replacing the drain hose on AEG, Bosch and Siemens washers
- Changing the drain hose on Ariston, Ardo, Beko, Candy, Indesit, LG, Samsung and Whirpool
- machines Replacing the drain hose on the Electroluxi Zanusi washing machines and the Siriusi Zanusi washing machines and the Siriusi, Sirius, Sirius and Whirpool
- .washing machine vertical type loading laundry
As a rule, to change the drain hose of the washing machine with your own hands, you need to disassemble the unit body. The drain hose for the washing machine has a different diameter at the ends of 19 x 22 mm, it also has a corrugated surface and is fixed inside the device, close to the drain pump. Then it goes along the walls of the body of the machine, and is brought out through the back wall, at the bottom or at the top.
To replace the drain hose, first of all you need to detach it from the drain pump, and only then from the body of the machine. To work more conveniently, remove the top panel of the unit. In this article we will present all types of attachment of the drain tube, in accordance with the specific design of washing machines from different manufacturers.
Replacing the drain hose on the AEG, Bosch and Siemens washers
To get closer to the place of fixing the drain element for machines of this category, you should resort to dismantling the front panel.
- Remove the clamp and remove the hatch cuff from the wall of the washing machine in front.
- Remove the dispenser.
- Detach the decorative panel next to the base.
- Pour the remaining water through the pump filter, spreading out the fabric under it to absorb.
- Remove the front panel mounting bolts to the body of the washing machine( 1 at the top and 2 at the bottom).
- Bend the bottom of the panel towards you, pull down and detach the entire panel.
- Remove wiring from blocking the hatch, placed on the panel.
Dismantling the old and installing the new hose
- After gaining access to the inside of the machine, we detach the clamp from the tube and dismantle the hose from the drain system.
- Mark the points of attachment of the factory element, detach it from the walls of the case and take it out.
- Newly insert the tube tightly in place of the old one, press it with the help of clamps.
- We release the drain hose on the walls of the machine, attach it to the body and bring it outside.
- It is necessary to properly connect the outlet end of the tube to the sewer lines and test both ends for tightness.
Change drain hose on typewriters Ariston, Ardo, Beko, Candy, Indesit, LG, Samsung and Whirpool
In machines of this group, access to the place of attachment of a failed hose is through the bottom.
- Detach the basement wall covering the pump filter.
- Pour out the remaining water by carefully unscrewing the filter.
- Move the washing machine away from the wall and tilt it back so that it rests against the wall.
- Having access to the drain hose, disconnect it from the drain system and loosen the hose clamps with round pliers.
- Noting the location of the factory drain detail in the inside of the case, detach it and pull it out. So that nothing prevents dismantling work, it is necessary to remove the upper wall of the washing machine.
- Install the replacement element and carry out the assembly work in the opposite order.
- Connect the tube to the sewer communications and test the tightness of both its ends.
Replacing the drain hose on Electrolux and Zanussi washing machines
In the devices of this category, in order to gain access to the interior, you need to properly remove the back panel, because the bottom of these washing machines is almost always solid, and the panel is not dismantled from the front. This is the only way to replace the drain hose.
Removing the rear panel
- Detach the top wall of the washing machine, for which you need to unscrew the 2 fixing bolts from the rear panel, remove the cover, bend it back and dismantle it.
- Unscrew 4 self-tapping screws in the upper part, then 2 in the side( located under the plugs) and 2-3 more in the lower part.
- Remove the plastic intake valve hardware from the back wall and carefully remove the back panel.
Detaching and mounting the drain hose
- When the back wall of the washing machine is unfastened, you can get close to all the details of the device without exception. Then you will need to pour out the remaining water using a drain tube, tilting it lower and putting a bucket or matter under it.
- Find the fasteners of the drain element and dismantle them by stretching the clamp.
- Detach the tube from the housing fasteners, immediately noting where they are.
- To properly change the drain hose, insert a replacement element instead of the factory one and attach it with a hose clamp.
- It is necessary to connect the free end of the hose to the sewer communications and make sure that all joints are tight.
- Carry out the rear wall assembly work in the opposite sequence.