EggplantAnd in vain. It is very useful and contains a lot of components that are so important to our body. Cauliflower casserole is very tasty. Especially if it is cooked in a sauce based on sour cream, milk or mayonnaise. For greater spice, you can add grated cheese. Served dish necessarily hot.
Cauliflower with Egg
For children, any cabbage is not to your taste. Cauliflower with cheese will help to hide it. Preparing a dish from a minimum set of ingredients. To prepare the dish requires preliminary preparation of cabbage. But the time spent on this is offset by an incredible taste. Ideal for a family or holiday dinner.
From the products you will need: two eggs, 0.2 kg of cheese, 3 kg of cauliflower, 0.1 kg of mayonnaise, 50 g of butter and spices.
- The first step is to wash the cauliflower and divide it into small florets. Boil water, add salt, put cabbage into it and cook for no more than two minutes. Then pour the contents of the pan into a colander and allow to drain.
- In a frying pan, melt butter, put cabbage blossoms in it and fry until golden brown. After the "Kochanchiki" put in a baking dish in a dense layer.
- Prepare the pot by combining the beaten eggs with salt, mayonnaise and spices in a deep bowl. The resulting sauce evenly pour over the cabbage.
- Medium grated cheese, spread over the entire surface of cabbage "heads" and send to the oven for half an hour. A casserole is prepared at 190 degrees.
Read also: Simple recipes for baked rolls with your own hands
When a ruddy crust appears on the surface of the casserole, you can pull out the dish, cut it into pieces and serve it to the table.
Broccoli with cauliflower
Broccoli is also an unusual and often unloved product. But from these components you can make a tasty and satisfying casserole. Smooth the taste of adding cheese, milk or cream. The casserole can be served as a separate dish for dinner or as a side dish for meat products.
For more spice, you can use several varieties of cheese.
For cooking broccoli and cauliflower casseroles you need to have on hand: two varieties of cabbage of 0.5 kg, a glass of milk, 0.45 kg of white canned beans.1.5 cups “Cherder” cheese in a grated form and some vegetable oil. From the spices you need: 1 tsp.mustard, 0.5 tsp.onion powder and salt.
- Open the canned beans, drain the liquid, and pour the beans into a blender and turn into a puree. Both varieties of cabbage washed and divided into small florets. Spread with vegetable oil, put on a baking sheet, covered with paper or a form and bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Pour spices, cheese, milk into bean puree.
- Beat everything thoroughly until smooth.
- Pull baked vegetables out of the oven, pour bean sauce. Top with a little grated cheese and send back to the oven for half an hour.
Read also: How to dry mint to save useful substances?
Leave the finished cauliflower casserole in the oven off for a quarter of an hour, then pull out, cool, cut into pieces and serve to the table.
Cauliflower with minced meat
Cauliflower casserole with minced meat is very simple, nourishing, aromatic, tasty, juicy and quickly cooked. A great option for a family dinner or lunch.
For cooking yummy you need to have on hand: any minced meat( the amount is individual, according to your preferences), one cauliflower head, 0.2 kg of cheese and sour cream. Additionally need spices and sunflower oil.
You can use the already finished store stuffing. This will significantly save time on cooking. And you can cook it yourself.
- Prepare the stuffing and put it in a baking dish in an even layer.
- Wash the cabbage, divide into small florets, put in boiling salted water and cook for 7 minutes. No more. Pour the contents of the cabbage into a colander, let it drain and cool the cabbage a little. Spread a thick layer of inflorescences on the stuffing, slightly pressing it.
- Pour the sour cream, pre-mixed with spices, evenly.
- Grate the large cheese and sprinkle on top.
Send the casserole to the oven for 40 minutes, setting the temperature to 180 degrees. You can call your family for lunch.
Cauliflower with chicken
Cauliflower in combination with chicken meat creates a unique taste. You definitely need to try this variation of cauliflower casseroles. Fragrant and very juicy. As a side dish you can serve rice or potatoes.
Chicken meat can be replaced with turkey. From this dish will only benefit, because it becomes dietary.
To make a casserole, you will need: small cauliflower forks with a total weight of 0.4 kg, one onion head, 0.3 kg of chicken fillet or turkey and 0.15 kg of sour cream. You will also need spices, salt and a bunch of your favorite herbs.
Read also: Best simple recipes for salting caviar of common carp
- Wash cabbage head, divide into small inflorescences and dip into boiling salted water. Boil for 3-5 minutes, no more. After draining all the water and cool the cob. If you use frozen cabbage, then you can not cook, just defrost.
- Chop the onion finely and fry in hot oil until golden.
- Wash chicken meat, cut into small cubes and send to the onion. Fry the contents for another 10 minutes.
- Now you can proceed to the assembly of casseroles. Lay out a layer of cauliflower in a baking dish. Well smeared with sour cream, sprinkle with spices and salt. Top onion-meat layer. Smear again and sprinkle with spices. In the end, sprinkle all chopped greens and send to the oven for half an hour. A casserole is prepared at 180 degrees.
After the time has expired, leave the form in the oven for another 15 minutes so that the casserole is infused. Then pull out, cool slightly, cut into pieces and serve.
We hope you enjoyed the recipes for cauliflower casseroles in the oven, and you will definitely choose a variation for your cookbook. Prepare a dish for the holiday. We assure your guests will be delighted.
Cooking cauliflower casserole in a multi-cooker