Bright, sweet, juicy peaches are always popular and desired by everyone. Close the compote of peaches for the winter - this means, stock up on a jar of vitamins with your own preparation without preservatives. After all, peaches are not only attractive in appearance, they contain a lot of beneficial elements of microelements on the body. In winter, there will be an opportunity to enjoy not only sweet compote, but also to eat peach pulp. Canned fruit in compote can be consumed whole and used in pies or cakes. There are many recipes with photos of peaches compote for the winter, so that novice hostesses can understand how to close this excellent drink. Hostesses with experience in conservation, will also be able to learn a lot of interesting things from the photo presentation of the process of rolling fruit and berry blanks.
How is peach useful?
Peach is a useful fruit for humans. It contains vitamins B, C, T, K, PP, potassium, magnesium, zinc, manganese, phosphorus, iron, citric, malic and tartaric acids. Among the beneficial components can also be distinguished pectins and essential oil. Even the peach bone and its leaves have positive properties. The stone is processed into almond oil, which is widely used in cosmetology, and decoctions are made from the leaves of the tree to treat gastrointestinal diseases.
Fragrant pulp is easily digested in any form. It can be used not only fresh, but also resort to a simple recipe for peach compote for the winter. Whether it is juice, compote or flesh of a peach, they all equally normalize the secretory activity of the stomach, help digest food, improve appetite, and also treat kidney disease, cardiovascular diseases, rheumatism, gout.
Canned peach compote
A questioner: “How to cook peach compote?” Is a simple description of this process. In the pan with cold water should be mixed with the desired amount of peaches without seeds, add sugar to taste and boil for 10-15 minutes. Cool and compote ready to eat. Before serving, you can put a few ice cubes in a glass to make the drink refreshing and refreshing. And here, if you want to preserve a peach compote for the winter, then several unsurpassed recipes are provided below. It takes about an hour to make such provisions, but the result is excellent and tasty. The list of main ingredients includes peach, water and sugar. From kitchen utensils need only a pan. For those who do not want to suffer even with the pan, you can get a slow cooker. Compote from it comes out no worse than cooked in a saucepan.
Peach Compote without Sterilization - video
Peach Compote for the Winter without Bone
- Wash the peaches, remove the tails and the bones, dividing the fruit in half. If desired, the fruit can be peeled, but its absence does not affect the taste and the canning process.
- Fill a saucepan with 2 liters of water and boil. Water can take the most common from the tap, without spending money on purified. Sterilization procedures will, in any case, destroy all germs. Again, everything depends on your capabilities; purified water is also an excellent base for compote.
- Arrange the peaches in a jar to half or loosely to the top.
- Pour boiling water into the jar, cover with a lid and set aside for half an hour so that the water is saturated with peach juice.
- After a specified time, drain the saturated water into a saucepan, add sugar and boil again.
- Pour the peach jars with the obtained syrup and tightly with the lids. Wrap in a warm cloth.
- Peach compote for the winter without sterilization is ready!
In one 3-liter jar to the top, 0.9-1 kg of medium-sized peaches with stones are placed, and 1-1.2 kg of seeds without stones.
Delicious, sweet drink can be closed not only with peaches alone. This sweetness can be diluted with another fruit or berry with a more sour taste. Such an additional ingredient can be: apple, plum, raspberry, mountain ash, currant. The stages of preparation will not differ much, but for sure it is better to introduce a sterilization point for fruit cans. Such a procedure will allow to store provisions much longer and prevent from a possible breakdown. Below are a couple of such recipes with delicious results.
ravioli casserole Stewed peaches with and without sugar - video
Stewed apples and peaches
Step by step description:
- Wash peaches, remove bones. Cut the halves of peaches into slices.
- Do the same procedure with an apple.
- Put the fruit in a jar, filling it to 1/3 volume.
- Pour boiling water and leave for 15 minutes.
- Wear a capron cap with holes on the neck of the jar. Drain the fruit juice with water, and all the ingredients should remain in the jar.
- Dilute the resulting mixture with sugar with the calculation of: 100 grams of bulk liquid per liter of liquid. You should not pour in more sugar, peaches already have enough sweetness. Compote may be too cloying, it will have to be diluted with boiled water before ingestion.
- Boil and pour syrup over the banks. Twist the lids, turn and wrap in a warm blanket for a day.
- Peach compote for the winter with the addition of an apple is ready to eat!
A blocked and cooled compote should not be immediately moved to the pantry or other poorly ventilated room, because a cover could fall. For a couple of weeks, the provisions should stand in the open.
Two similar fruits just need to be combined together: peaches with plums. The beneficial properties of the plum are added to the positive properties of peachIn addition to having a peach, plum contains vitamin A, ascorbic acid, chromium, copper, fluorine. These components improve vision, strengthen blood vessels, give strength. Be sure to close this vitamin drink.
Peach and Blackberry Compote - Video
Plums and Peach Compote Step by Step Description:
- Wash fruits, remove tails and bones. Can be canned and whole.
- Sterilize jars with lids.
- Fruit ingredients placed in containers up to half or 1/3.It depends on what concentration you want to get.
- Pour sugar on the surface of the fruit.
- Boil water and pour it into jars.
- Submit for sterilization procedure that will last 15 minutes. This stage is necessary to avoid the breakdown of provisions, because the fruits are completely closed and require additional heat treatment.
- Take out the container and cover with lids. Flip, wrap and wait for cooling.
- Peach compote for the winter with plums ready for use!
You can preserve other fruits with the latest recipe for making a compote of plums and peaches. Peach can be combined with a pear and get a pleasant sweet taste. Berries of raspberry, blueberry, currant perfectly dilute the sweetness of the peach with its acid. A beautiful and fragrant fruit juice will come out of the fruit in question with the addition of orange slices or lemon slices. There is no limit of fantasy for canning peach compote for the winter. The main thing is to follow the step by step instructions and do not forget the procedure for sterilizing jars with contents before rolling.
Peach compote according to the Georgian recipe - video
Easy preservation and tasty preparations to you!