Gooseberry contains in its composition a lot of vitamins and beneficial trace elements.
A positive effect on the body use of both fresh berries and juices, decoctions and infusions prepared on their basis.
Also in folk medicine is widely used leaves of this plant .
- Calorie berries, the composition of vitamins
- Useful and therapeutic properties for the human body
- Health Benefits of men, women and children
- What harm can cause contraindications
- tea recipes, infusion and decoction of the leaves of gooseberry
Calorie berries, the composition of vitamins
In100 grams of berries contain only 45 kilocalories .But at the same time, you are welcome to work in the company.03
|mineral||number of berries in grams 100 mg|
|Phosphorus Potassium Sodium||28|
|Sulfur Calcium Magnesium||18|
About what useful properties has gooseberries tell the program "live healthy! ":
Useful and therapeutic properties forGooseberry
human body is very useful for the human body , so it is very often found in the various therapeutic agents used in folk medicine.
The beneficial properties and influence of the berries are as follows:
- They strengthen the blood vessels, thereby improving the condition of the human cardiovascular system.
- With regular use, the likelihood of diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, atherosclerosis, venous and heart failure is reduced.
- The risk of hemorrhage is also reduced.
- The natural hormonal background is getting better.
- Stabilizes metabolism, assisting in weight loss.
- When eating gooseberry, you can normalize the emotional background and restore the body after mental overload.
- These berries will help improve immunity.
- Gooseberry is able to speed up the digestive process by stimulating peristalsis.
- The production and flow of bile is improved.
- It has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- It also regulates the amount of cholesterol and glucose in the blood.
- Able to slow down the aging process, providing a rejuvenating effect.
- Together with honey, the gooseberry helps to get rid of colds.
- A decoction of the berries helps to get rid of both diarrhea and chronic constipation.
In addition to the gooseberry berries , the leaves of this plant are actively used in medicine. They are part of many herbal preparations and affect the human body as follows:
- promote the fragmentation and elimination of kidney stones;
- helps get rid of sclerotic plaques;
- has a beneficial effect on blood circulation;
- improves metabolism;
- if you rub a wound with a decoction of gooseberry leaves, it can have an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory effect;
- also helps stop bleeding;
- promotes weight loss by splitting adipose tissue;
- regular consumption of decoctions or gooseberry leaf tea improves mood and hormones.
Health Benefits for Men, Women, and Children
Gooseberry is very useful for both adults and children. is recommended for women to use these berries at any age. They help:
- to improve the general condition of the body and normalize hormonal levels during menopause;
- reducing the unpleasant effects and manifestations of menopause;
- stabilization of the nervous system;
- the appearance of a regular menstrual cycle;
- also eating gooseberries will help get rid of excess weight.
Fresh berries especially are useful for men in adulthood .They have a beneficial effect on the cardiovascular system:
- reduces the risk of heart attacks and strokes;
- improves blood circulation due to tissue regeneration;
- reduces the likelihood of diseases associated with weakening of the heart muscle.
Pediatricians recommend to include gooseberries in the diet of a child from 7 months of age. Jams, juices and mashed potatoes of this berry are introduced gradually to avoid the appearance of allergic reactions.
Gooseberry will fill the children's body with essential vitamins and trace elements:
- improves metabolism, helps get rid of obesity;
- reduces the risk of skin diseases;
- improves immunity and overall well-being of the child.
For pregnant women, it is recommended that use gooseberries from the first trimester. These berries affect the body as follows:
- enriches with vitamins, both for the woman and her unborn child;
- reduces the risk of anemia, renal impairment;
- reduces puffiness, gooseberry promotes the removal of salts from the body.
Also the gooseberry is very useful for people with diabetes :
- contained in the composition of berries substances reduce blood glucose levels;
- accelerates wound healing;
- regular gooseberry consumption helps to control blood sugar levels.
Gooseberry has a positive effect on the skin condition of , so it can often be found as part of various cosmetics.
- unripe fruit is a good way to fight freckles and pigmentation;
- ripe berries are used to make nourishing creams and masks.
They can also be used in order to get rid of dark circles under the eyes of .To do this, first apply fresh fruits cut in half to the problem area, then cucumber, previously soaked in milk.
Gooseberry is a part of many medicines used in traditional medicine:
|Diseases of the biliary tract||A very good choleretic infusion is obtained from the gooseberry.2 cups of crushed fresh berries pour 750 milliliters of hot water and insist in a thermos for 5-6 hours. The resulting mixture is filtered and take half a glass 3 times a day before meals.|
|Chronic diarrhea||1 tablespoon of berries is poured with 250 milliliters of boiling water and boiled for 10 minutes over low heat. Take one glass of broth per day, dividing it into 4 parts.|
|Diarrhea||Freshly squeezed berries take 1 tablespoon 3 times a day, drinking plenty of water.|
|Colds||100 milliliters of gooseberry juice is mixed with 50 milliliters of honey. This mixture is drunk every time before a meal, it relieves inflammation of the throat.|
|Arthritis and Arthrosis||To get rid of aching pain, a compress with gooseberry tincture is applied to the joints during the night.300 grams of crushed berries are poured with 250 milliliters of vodka and infused in a dark place for 3 days. Then the infusion must be filtered.|
What harm can cause, contraindications
Gooseberry is a very useful berry, so its moderate use can not harm the body , but there are contraindications to the use:
- It is not recommended to use the fruits of the plant during an exacerbation of the ulcer.
- It is also forbidden to include this berry in the diet when inflammatory diseases of the gastrointestinal tract appear.
Recipes for tea, infusion and decoction of gooseberry leaves
tea, decoction and infusion of gooseberry leaves can be of great benefit to the body.
leaves decoction helps quench thirst, promotes healing of oral ulcers:
- 2 tablespoons of crushed leaves are poured with 600 milliliters of water and brought to a boil;
- then you need to turn down the gas and cook for 5-7 minutes;
- ready broth is cooled, then filtered.
Doctors advise to refrain from using this broth for 2 weeks before and after operations.
Infusion also has a positive effect on health. For its preparation it is necessary:
- a tablespoon of finely chopped leaves is poured over with 200 milliliters of hot water and infused in a thermos for 30 minutes;
- then the resulting infusion is filtered and taken chilled.
tea from gooseberry leaves is prepared according to the following recipe:
- 2 teaspoons of dried leaves and 2 teaspoons must be mixed and pour 200 milliliters of boiling water;
- The resulting mixture is infused for 5 minutes;
- you can add lemon, mint or honey to your tea.
Tea from a mixture of dried fruits and leaves of the gooseberry perfectly tones the body and relieves fatigue: 6 teaspoons of crushed berries and leaves pour 300 milliliters of hot water and leave for 7 minutes.
Thanks to the rich composition of , the gooseberry brings tremendous benefits to the whole organism .The systematic use of the berries and leaves of this plant will help to avoid the appearance of most diseases.