Repair of Kaiser washing machines( Kaiser) is not much different from the repair of machines of other brands. But there is still some specificity of work - it relies on the most frequent breakdowns that are characteristic of the SM of this brand.
Consider these failures in detail, and also talk about how to repair the washing machine Kaiser own hands.
- 1 Frequent failures CMA Kaiser
- 2 machine Kaiser does not heat water
- 3 stiralka Kaiser takes
- 3.1 hose Gulf water
- 3.2 water drain hose
- 3.3 Nozzles
- 4 machine Kaiser pours and does not drain
- 5 water How to determine the breakdown of machines Kaiserindependently
Frequent failures of the MCA Kaiser
Based on the statistical data from the Kaiser service centers, we came to the conclusion that there are a number of "weak links" in the Kaiser washing machinesso first of all.
This is a breakdown of the following parts:
- Heater - the problem of almost any model. It is equally found in Kaiser Avantgarde, and in Kaiser W4t10, W-34110 and others. Sometimes the problem with the heater arises because of factory defects or design features of the machine, but external factors are more often to blame. It can be hard water and scale, voltage drops in the network, low-quality powders.
- Drain System. This problem is typical not only for Kaiser machines, but in the SM of this brand it meets with an enviable frequency.
- Not less frequent breakage - leakage. Rubber hoses and nozzles deteriorate rapidly during the first years of service of many brands of washers, and CMA Kaiser leads the list of such brands.
Important! The Kaiser washing machine can also trouble owners with problems with closing the hatch, failures in the control board, jumped off the drive belt or a broken engine. Such failures are rare, so they can hardly be attributed to the typical.
We decided to discuss the independent repair of problems from our TOP-3 in this article.
We will describe how to detect the cause of a breakdown and carry out independent repairs at home.
The Kaiser machine does not heat the water.
The Washer Kaiser, as a rule, is equipped with a standard heater with the following parameters:
- Length - 280 mm.
- Power - 2000 watts.
You can easily find the heater in a specialized store or on the Internet. Prices range from 600-900 rubles. Therefore, do the repair yourself if you want to save a lot.
To replace the heating element, proceed as follows:
- Disconnect your washing machine from the network.
- Shut off access to the water supply and access to the sewer system.
- Unroll the washer with the back panel towards you.
- Remove the 4 bolts that hold the back wall.
- Remove the rear access panel.
- Below the tank below you will see 2 contacts from which the wires run. This is TEN.Rather, it is only the heater shank - the element itself is located under the tank, so it warms the water better and faster.
- Test TEN using a tester. The work item will show a resistance of 24-26 ohms. If the multimeter breaks, the value 0, 1 or ∞ will be displayed.
- Remove the wires from the heater and the temperature sensor( it is built into the heater itself).
- Remove the fastening nut, remove the heater along with the gasket( you will still have to change it).
Important! Sometimes, to get the heater, you need to make a lot of effort. But do not pull on the contacts - it’s better to just shake the part and slowly pull towards you.
- Unpack the pre-prepared new tubular heater that fits your Kaiser model. Check with the tester just in case to make sure it is working.
- Fit into the groove in place of the old heating element.
- Connect and connect all necessary wires.
- Screw the back of the washer.
- Connect the AGR to all systems.
- Start the test wash and make sure everything is done correctly.
Caution! The actions described in the diagram above are relevant for front-loading Kaiser washing machines, such as Kaiser Avant-garde and the like.
Washer Kaiser leaks
If the Kaiser washing machine leaks, the instruction manual may not help - it is better to find the fault yourself, find the cause of the leak and fix it.
Important! Before proceeding with the repair, disconnect the machine from the plumbing and put rags under the case so that they absorb the water that you drain from the filter.
How to drain the water:
- Find a small hatch on the front of the machine at the bottom.
- Open and find the large cover.
- Unscrew it.
- Clean and rinse the filter.
Next, you need to check all the hoses and pipes that could have leaked.
Water Inlet Hose This hose connects the water pipe and the filler system of your washing machine. You can easily find it on the back of the machine. Carefully inspect the hose, perhaps it has creases, cracks or holes.
If there is a problem with it, buy a new one and install it according to the following scheme:
- Unscrew the hose attachment from CM manually.
- At the same time, remove the filler filter from the housing of the machine with pliers and rinse it - this is not superfluous.
- Disconnect the hose from the plumbing.
- Install the new hose, connecting it to the water supply and screwing it manually to the washer body.
Water Discharge Hose
The drain hose is checked and changed in almost the same way. This is an easy operation, so we will not describe it in detail.
Nozzles Nozzles are located inside the machine, so in order to check them you will have to disassemble it almost completely. Think, maybe you should call the master.
Inside the machine there are a dozen parts that could cause leakage:
- Drain pump( pump).It is good that the pump for the Kaiser washing machine is on sale, so you can change it manually, before getting it and checking it. This will help you video:
- Pipe drain water from the tank.
- Tank water intake manifold.
- Cuvette nozzle for powder.
- Rubber cuff.
- Drain filter compactor.
- Emergency discharge water hose( the plug itself can flow).
- Water Inlet Valve.
The Kaiser machine does not pour or drain
- The drain pump is broken.
- There was a blockage in the drain system( water discharge pipes, drain hose, drain filter, pump).
- Poor water.
- Clogged water filter.
- Lack of water in the water supply.
- Low pressure in water supply system.
The last two problems to the health of the machine have no relationship.
How to detect Kaiser machine breakdowns by yourself
The manufacturer of Kaiser electronic washing machines on electronic control has provided fault codes to help the user. They will warn about the failure and help find out the cause of the breakdown.
As a rule, these are the following error codes: E01, E02, E03, E04 for CM with the Logic control system;T95, T40, T30 for CM with the Ecotronic PB system. Consider the most frequent of them.
|Codes||The essence of the failure|
|E03, T95, T30||Errors that indicate a blockage of the water drain filter or drain hose.|
|E02, T95, T0, T60||Error codes that indicate problems with water pressure or clogging of the hose, water filter, solenoid valves.|
|E07, T95, T60, T40||Errors can report water leaks( depressurization of the tank, violation of the integrity of the pipes).|
As you can see, you can repair minor breakdowns yourself.
And if we are talking about the bearing or the gland on the Kaiser washing machine, it requires repair or replacement of the control unit, it is better not to risk the health of expensive equipment. Charge the work of a specialist.