video Corn is a cereal plant that is used for the purposes of the corn silk -
video. Corn silk, therapeutic properties and contraindications of which will be discussed further, are a nourishing and useful substance. The stigmas are under the leaf plates covering the cob.
What is the corn stigmas
Corn stigmas - fibers or "hair", reaching 20-25 cm in length. The fibers are collected from the young corn cobs, during the periods before pollination. Hair corn at this time have the most pronounced healing properties.
Old corn stigmas change color and texture. They become dark, unpleasant to the touch. This product can not be consumed, since it no longer contains useful elements.
Both fresh and dried hair is used to prepare the medicinal collection. They are going to his own hands. Store corn, as a rule, has no fibers. Ready to collect dried corn hair can be purchased at almost any pharmacy. To self-dry the fibers for longer storage, they need to be placed for several days in a sunny place. The product will lose all moisture due to direct exposure to sunlight.
Useful properties of
Corn stigmas have healing properties and contraindications: this natural product has a positive effect on the entire human body, but it lowers blood sugar levels. This property of corn hair can have a devastating effect in the initial lack of glucose in the body.
Useful substances that make up stigma;
- carbohydrates and proteins;
- essential oils;
- acids( organic);
- trace elements;
- vitamins of groups B, E, P.
Indications for use:
- Oncological diseases. The fibers contain a unique microcell - selenium. This substance slows the growth of malignant neoplasms.
- Kidney stones. Corn hair has a mild diuretic effect. This product with regular use can gently remove stones from the kidneys.
- Obesity. Corn fiber helps break down fat fast and speeds up metabolism. Thanks to these properties, the person who uses the stigma, loses weight.
- Helminthiasis. Corn hair can cleanse the body not only from toxins and toxins, but also from parasites. They are often used in traditional medicine for the treatment of ascariasis and enterobiosis.
- Algomenorrhea. This term refers to severe pain during menstruation, as well as heavy and unhealthy bleeding. Stigmas increase blood clotting and eliminate pronounced discomfort.
Due to the presence of vitamins and beneficial microelements in the composition, corn hair can improve mood, eliminate sleep and appetite problems. Regular fiber intake helps improve human performance and brain activity.
Corn hair has 3 main actions: choleretic, diuretic and hemostatic. In some cases, they are used for slimming or calming down.
Stigma is indicated for diseases of the digestive system, as well as for prostatitis, glaucoma, atherosclerosis, cholecystitis. This product is not a panacea for all diseases, but its use during drug treatment gives good results. Especially this rule applies to people with serious pathologies.
Corn stigmas, whose healing properties and contraindications are closely related to each other, can harm people with increased blood clotting or low body sugar. Fiber is not recommended for use with varicose veins. People suffering from thrombophlebitis, stigma is also contraindicated. Their use can accelerate the development of pathology by increasing blood clotting.
Corn stigmas during pregnancy can be consumed only after medical consultation. Fibers will be useful in the presence of specific diseases, such as cystitis, in all other cases, the stigma will be harmful. Their independent use is prohibited both during pregnancy and during breastfeeding.
Corn fiber is not recommended for people suffering from urinary incontinence. The product has a slight diuretic effect. With too long use not only harmful, but also useful substances will start to leave the body. Therefore, you should not use the stigma on an ongoing basis, a 20-30 day course is enough to achieve a positive effect.
How to use
How to brew corn stigmas? You can only use dried fiber collection and boiled water. The ratio of ingredients: 1 tablespoon of the collection of 300-400 ml of liquid. In some cases, water can be replaced with alcohol to pull the maximum amount of nutrients out of stigmas. After preparing the mixture, it should be allowed to brew for 10-15 minutes. Pharmacies 50 grams of corn fibers cost about 50-70 rubles.
Corn stigmas instructions for use for weight loss:
- You will need to take 1 tablespoon: rosehip berries, corn fibers and chamomile flowers.
- Pour all ingredients with 1 liter of water. The liquid must be boiled and warm.
- Let broth infuse overnight.
Method of use for children:
- from 3 to 7 years old - 1 tsp per day;
- from 7 to 9 years old - 1 tablespoon per day;
- from 9 to 14 years - 1.5 tablespoons.
Corn stigmas are an extremely useful product. With their help, you can make a lot of medicinal decoctions and even teas. Fibers can be added to green tea without sugar, in a decoction of chamomile and wild berries. Useful properties of a product well reveal even without use of additional ingredients. Any components can be added to the broth, based on their own preferences or on specific problems.