- 1 Causes of
- 2 How to identify the parasites at home
3 The main enemies of bedbugs and how to use them
- 3.1 Enemy № 1. Temperature
- 3.2 Enemy №2. Chemistry
- 3.3 Enemy №3. pungent smells
- 4 What bugs do not exactly fear
- 5 Finally
Many may be surprised to the presence of bedbugs in the apartment. Not everyone understands that these pests appear no matter how pure and clean your house. The first thing to do when it detects small insects - do not panic, and to develop methods of dealing with bedbugs, which I'll detail below.
Probably determine from which the plant bugs in the apartment, is problematic. can be isolated from the following options:
- They can get to you from a neighbor's apartment, seep through small cracks in the walls or ventilation openings.
- Enter the house on pet hair, returning from a walk.
- Can settle into your couch or other furniture just purchased.
- Leak in an apartment for guest clothes.
In fact, no matter how these pests climbed into the room. It is important to quickly identify them and understand how to get rid of bedbugs in the apartment. There are several different ways.
How to identify the parasites at home
Unfortunately, not always obtained immediately reveal the emergence of bedbugs. Some even have no idea how these insects look like and how they can be distinguished. Let's deal with this aspect in detail.
- Bedbug lives in beds, sofas, chairs and bed linen (which is logical). Discover it is not so difficult, as it is painful bite and the bite itch badly. Agree, it is hard to miss.
The appearance of the home bedbugs bites night show with a very characteristic "pattern". Bite skin in one place bug continues to move in one direction, leaving a unique "path" from small wounds.
- These insects can hardly be called lovers of bright light, so they often settle in dark inaccessible places. Carefully inspect the surface under the sills, the corners of rooms, fences furniture plinth. Periodically check the places of possible habitat of pests, so you will notice their appearance quickly.
- If the apartment has spread unpleasant odor, the smell of burnt more like a nut, be sure that there are bugs in the house. The thing is that these parasites secrete a special enzyme to intimidate enemies and attract females. If you have a developed sense of smell, the smell, you can even find a place of their main cluster.
Now you know where are and how to express themselves bed bugs - how to get rid of them - are now face it.
The main enemies of bedbugs and how to use them
To quickly get rid of "unwanted guests", you need to understand what are the conditions for them are unacceptable. Then you can think about a plan to fix the problem.
Enemy № 1. Temperature
The most convenient temperature range that allows bugs live and breed, is in the range from 20 ° to 30 ° Celsius. If the temperature exceeds these figures, the insects begin to look for a more comfortable habitat.
If the room is cooler, the bugs start to fall into a state of suspended animation (sleep). When the temperature reaches 48 ° Celsius, and will continue to rise, the parasites simply die.
Fear of high temperatures makes it possible to very effectively use one of the popular ways to deal with bedbugs. Our mothers and grandmothers could scald with boiling water places where insects, but now there is a much simpler method. Taking advantage of the steam generator and treating them all the corners of the apartment, you will cope with the scourge in the two accounts.
bed linen or clothing processing takes place even easier. Just wash it, then iron it hot iron.
Enemy №2. Chemistry
Special products insecticides help very effectively deal with bedbugs. There are several embodiments of such means, each of which has its own features.
|View insecticide||Popular brands||Features|
||Preparations backfilled in places of accumulation of insects. Not recommended for use in rooms with children and pets, as there is a risk of accidental poisoning.|
||Also applied to the chosen surface of the parasites. The chemical composition does not cause any harm furniture and it does not spread foul smell.|
|3. Spray can||
||It contains a poison that is fatal to bugs, but is completely harmless to humans. Well help only if a small number of pests in the room.|
||For one application is able to destroy about 98% of the pests. The product does not present a hazard to animals and children.|
Enemy №3. pungent smells
You do not know how to get rid of bed bugs? Play on their dislike of a pungent odor. These parasites very acute sense of smell, and most of our usual flavors for them unpleasant.
Fighting bugs can be carried out using:
- tansy or Artemisia;
- Chamomile drug;
- favorite perfume;
- kerosene or gasoline;
- ammonia or vinegar;
With the help of all these scrap materials can be derived from the parasites of your abode. For example:
- Dry chamomile drug or tansy spread out to all corners of the room and leave for a few days. Be prepared for the fact that, despite the fact that the smell will scare away pests from severe hunger, they can overcome their aversion and return to the room.
- Destruction of bedbugs can be carried out even with the help of your spirits. Regardless of how they are expensive and quality, insect smell of perfume will be disgusted. The deeper the flavor will be, the faster bugs will leave the building.
- Dilute ammonia water and wash floors obtained solution.
- Get rid of household pests as possible and with the help of vinegar. Wipe them all vents, window sills, baseboards. Diluted vinegar wash the floor.
- Many talk about the effectiveness of copper sulfate. instructions for its use will prompt, in what proportions it is best to dilute the agent. After the solution was sprayed on all surfaces, which could be got bugs (including the floor and the bed).
Please note that these folk remedies do not help to kill insects, but only scare them. Such manipulations will help when you need to prevent the proliferation of parasites or their movement from the neighboring apartments.
And I offer you one way that you can make yourself:
- Mix 50 g of a conventional soap with 20 mL of kerosene and 15 ml of turpentine.
- Add to the components 150 ml of boiling water and mix thoroughly.
- Spray the solution all over the room. Processing facilities need to be addressed in a respirator and gloves.
- Leave the shelter for 2-3 hours, then ventilate the apartment.
What bugs do not exactly fear
Below I'll talk about three ways that do not help to deal with insects in the home. You should not even try them - it will be a waste of time and effort.
- Do not believe vendors who claim that bought ultrasonic repellents to help cope with the problem. Ultrasound for bedbugs completely harmless.
- Soda-salt solution - one more tool that will make the apartment cleaner, but certainly not save her from parasites.
- And certainly do not believe in the efficacy of various charms (yes, someone else is sure of their effectiveness).
I told you how to recognize the emergence of bedbugs in the apartment and how to deal with this scourge. Now you can give a real fight harmful parasites and get rid of them forever.
Videos in this article will provide more useful information for how to fix the insects. And if you still have questions - ask them to me in the comments.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!