Technologies in all spheres of human activity are rapidly developing, progress has not bypassed agriculture. A new agricultural technician is being designed, new methods of planting a particular culture are being created, with each new day becoming more and more. But even in such conditions, many gardeners differ in their conservative attitude to everything. You can take as an example even the process of hilling potatoes, the above-mentioned gardeners spend it with hoops, which makes the process more difficult and energy-consuming. What can replace the "loved" hoe? There are many variants of answers to this question, but the best one is a manual okuchnik.
Hiller - a versatile tool that may be needed by any gardener, with hilling will be much more effective. Using this tool saves you time and effort.
- Types Hillers
- tractor to the Tillers
- potatoes How to use disk spud
- potatoes Why should you
- Pros and cons of self-made devices
- Facts about
- instrument What materials are needed
- Where can I find drawings
- Installationself-made excavator on the
- motoblock Do-it-yourself scooters for the motoblock do it yourself
- Vertical stand
- Making a double tailand
- Making a trimming knife
Forms Manual Hillers
Manual Hillers( disc) designed for loosening and hilling .The use of such a tool can guarantee high-quality tillage.
This tool can help the gardener to hilling, to avoid energy-intensive and tedious work.
To a tractor
They are used for automated processing. The device is able to immediately remove the weeds from the cultivated area and, in fact, successfully hilling the tubers. After the manipulations with the tractor thruster the level of potato yield sharply increases .
They consist of: a metal frame, a hinged device that is responsible for the hitch, two forged wheels, iron lugged legs and heaps.
The load on the hiller is reduced by tractor wheels, in turn, the paws cut the ground( up to fifteen centimeters).Steel support attaches the paws to the frame. For hilling, gratings are used.
Basically, the tractor can be attached exclusively to the tractor T-25, which has a rather small traction force, in contrast to the MTZ.He is not able to work with the device, which has more than 3 buildings.
If the gardener is facing a goal - just to pile up the potatoes, then you need to to unscrew the pointed legs .
walk-behind tractor is installed on the walk-behind tractor in place of the coulter.
How it works: during the transitions between rows, the fixture pours soil with its wings directly onto the tubers. It is possible to attach a disk okuchnik to the motor-block.
In fact, "Okuchnik to the motor-block" is not a separate type. We used this to let you know that the device can also be installed on a motor-cultivator.
plow for hilling potatoes is designed to facilitate the work that is associated with the cultivation of potatoes. With the help of such a plow, furrows and beds are cut, the soil is loosened, crops are planted, and spuds are planted.
In terms of its configuration and mechanism of action, the plow is similar to the disk hiller .At least, their mechanism of action is absolutely identical.
plow Hilling of potatoes
How to use a disc spud
potatoes The mechanism of action of manual hillers is quite primitive. Two gardeners should take up the device from two sides( front and rear). One rests against the front thrust handle and sets the curler in motion, another - pushes the discs into the ground, pressing on the rear thrust handle.
The disc passes through the soil, leaving behind a noticeable train. With the help of such a device you can pile up plants that are in close proximity to each other. But you can also adjust the distance between the discs, just install a few additional details.
Why you need
If you are reading this article, then you definitely know that you need to spud potatoes. But why?
Now we will explain everything in detail:
- When loosening the soil, air enters the roots, thanks to which they grow much faster
- Again, when air enters the roots, potato tubers quickly form
- If you spud potatoes, you can increase the yield of by 20-30%
Also, you need to follow some rules:
- To loosen
- in a timely manner To loosen in case of cloudy weather. The best option is after rain, watering or morning dew.
- You can not hilling potatoes during the heat, because the plant can simply burn
. Usually, hoes, hoes and rakes are used, their use is energy-consuming and long-lasting. Against the background of Okuchnik, the above tools simply fade away.
Pros and cons of self-made devices
The list of advantages of self-made devices can be considered:
- accessibility - because anyone can make such a scoop
- free of charge - cases of
- efficiency is not applied.they are not inferior to market analogs, but it depends on the design of
- , raising self-esteem - it’s better to spud potatoes in a good mood
But the disadvantages are:
- the quality of the work - but it depends on how well the quality of the
- excavator is constructed - again, depends on how well the