1 Methods for cleaning upholstery
- 1.1 Salt
- 1.2 A vacuum cleaner
2 Especially cleaning at home
- 2.1 stain removal stages
2.2 How to display a variety of stains?
- 2.2.1 Vanish
- 2.2.2 Soap
- 2.2.3 Cold water
- 2.2.4 Salt and vodka
- 2.2.5 Starch
- 2.2.6 Ice
- 3 Output
On the couch, many spend most of their leisure time. Here we consume popcorn while watching a movie, enjoy a fresh coffee, have a rest after the strenuous everyday life and often asleep. How could contain sweet heart the place spotlessly clean and how to clean the sofa in the case of contamination? I will tell about all the possible ways of solving this problem.
Methods for cleaning upholstery
To make the cleaning of upholstered furniture, you can go two ways:
- Call the cleaning company.
- Do it yourself at home.
In each of these cases there are advantages and disadvantages.
Causing professionals, we are saving time and effort. The employees quickly and efficiently bring to order furniture. But, despite this, there are significant disadvantages:
- Firstly, the financial side. Not all of us can afford to apply to the company of cleaning.
- Secondly, the inhabitants of the province may be faced with the fact that such a service they are not provided.
So often have to cope with the problem alone. Cleaning stains on the sofa at home - a laborious process, but less expensive:
- In this case, the means in which a low price, and they have every housewife. This is one of the main advantages of self-purification.
- But the consumption of our time and effort on something to put in order the furniture, is a drawback.
Print the spot with a couch surface - half the battle. But to then there could be no divorce - the second half.
The main reasons for the formation of stains on the couch are dirt and dust. It happens due to the difference between clean and dirty surface.
Clean dust can be two ways:
- vacuum cleaner.
To dislodge the sofa, do not need to submit it to the street. This can be done within the room. It is best to apply the salt dust.
- sheets (you can take the old);
To prepare the solution:
- In 2 liters of water diluted to 4 tablespoons of salt and vinegar.
- Then moisten it well and sheets unscrew it to be slightly moist.
- We spread a sheet on top of the sofa and pulling away.
All the dust will go away in a sheet rather than spread across the room.
A vacuum cleaner
Remove dust and can be vacuumed. We put a special nozzle and travels over the surface.
It is best to use a vacuum cleaner with a high capacity, it is more effective to cope with the pollution.
Vacuuming should be done several times a month for the prophylaxis.
Especially cleaning at home
Took time to clean stains from the couch by yourself, you need to prepare for this process. How?
First of all, we should get the inventory:
- brushes for cleaning different stiffness;
- soft sponge;
- paper towels and napkins.
Taking up the case, first of all, you must find out what is left spot. Depending on the type of pollution and upholstery will be selected detergents and equipment.
If the sofa is not heavily polluted, it is possible to wipe the surface wipes or solution of 2 tablespoons of salt in warm water.
Then you can go with a soft brush to remove moisture and using paper towels.
stain removal stages
Regardless of the type of upholstery and dirt, there is a general algorithm for removing stains from the couch:
- We prepare the necessary solutions and detergents that will be used when cleaning.
- We dispose of equipment at your fingertips so that you can reach at any time.
- Apply the cleaner to the sofas on our spot. Impregnated surface and begins the destruction of contaminants.
- Leaving the solution on the surface, giving time to soak. This will allow us to take a spot better. You can, of course, immediately wipe means, but I can not guarantee that the pollution immediately disappear.
- The last step in the process of removing stains will be washed away all the means that we have caused. Participants brushes, sponges and wipes.
If the stain has not withdrawn from the first time, I recommend to put detergent again.
How to display a variety of stains?
Pets, children and other members of the household may throw the juice or wine, leave for upholstery and wool grease, chewing gum.
But do not worry and panic. Consider each particular case.
Vanish to clean upholstered furniture - a universal tool that will remove any contamination.
- The means necessary to add water and whip the mixture to form a thick foam.
- Apply foam on the damaged surface, three brush and leave for 15 minutes.
- Rinse-off products.
And our bed again sparkles!
But Vanish - it is expensive, which is not always at hand. In this case, come to the aid of people's money.
Stains from coffee or tea derive soapy water. To do this, do the following:
- damp sponge the stain;
- rub his soap;
- brush with soft bristles to rub soap into the upholstery;
- reserve for 10-15 minutes;
- porous sponge and warm water and remove soap.
To wash blood from the couch by using cold water and soap. First treat the stain with water, and then applying soap. But This method only works with fresh stains.
If the stain from the blood of the old, it is possible to prepare a solution of aspirin with their hands. 2 tablets dissolve in a beaker of cold water and treat the area with a cotton pad.
Salt and vodka
If spilled wine:
- First, soak it with paper towels.
- Disintegrates rock salt, subject to 20 minutes.
- After three brush and then rag after moistening with vodka.
Grease stains are best displayed using starch, baking soda or salt:
- Sprinkle the stain, leave for 15 minutes.
- Is dissolved in hot water dishwashing detergent sponge and put on pollution.
- For best results I recommend leaving the solution for 15 minutes.
- Then all washed off with water and dry.
Cleaning of sofas from chewing gum should begin when it solidified. To do this, you can apply ice chips.
When hardened, remove the gum with a knife. Remains cleaned with a damp cloth.
In this article, we looked at than to clean a sofa that does not remain divorces. I would like to stress the main thing - that there were no problems with stain removal, you need not start the appearance of furniture, and:
- Periodically vacuum the upholstered furniture, wipe it with wet wipes and hand down the street.
- When choosing a detergent is necessary to consider not only the type of stain, but also kind of upholstery.
The video in this article you can learn more visual information on the discussed topic. And if you have questions - waiting for them in the comments.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!