1 Terms of care products with hollofaybera
- 1.1 Material Properties and Recommended frequency washings
- 1.2 Wash machine
- 1.3 wash by hand
- 2 And what to do with the blankets?
- 3 conclusion
Not long ago I got rid of her dowry in the form of down pillows and bought new with hollofaybera. It is time to refresh them, but how to do it to save their fluffiness, softness and elasticity? How to wash pillows and blankets with this filler?
It is good that this question I ask before beginning to act in a familiar way. Because the laundry could be the first and last of my new pillows. After reading this review, you too can avoid the common mistake of many housewives.
Terms of care products with hollofaybera
Outwardly, this synthetic material is very similar to wool. Pillows and blankets with them very light, soft and comfortable. They are well keep their shape, do not crumple, and in general, I now this anti-stress pillow would not trade for any other.
Remain whether these qualities after washing?
Material Properties and Recommended frequency washings
As natural fluff, synthetic filler material is considered environmentally safe. But unlike him, has much more advantages:
- Not absorbs moistureIn particular sweat and odors.
- Fiber over time do not lose their elasticityNot broken and does not fall off.
- The synthetics do not settle dust mites and other harmful microorganisms.
All of this allows us to hope that the pillows need to wash less frequently. And experts confirm this: it is enough to refresh the filler once a year. Often simply do not need, but if you do not like the look of the product, it can be washed only napernik.
The first question that interested me: is it possible to wash the pillow in the washing machine? It turned out that it is impossible! Even with delicate mode fiber hollofaybera slipping into lumps, and return it becomes very difficult to original shape.
See how changing its structure with each wash:
|Type of material||Number of washes|
|It looks like a filler before washing.|
|After the first cleaning material is partially lost lightness, matted fibers.|
|The second machine wash filler turned into shapeless lumps.|
|The third approach - and the product can be disposed of.|
And do not think that the company's product, the price is much higher than the average, will behave differently. In any case, the elastic cushion to lose and keep the shape of stops.
wash by hand
In this case, we can only dry cleaning or hand wash. Since the second option I have already tried, then with dry cleaning I recommend not to get involved. It's a long, expensive and troublesome. Whereas these wash pillows at home quite difficult.
Instruction is simple:
- Type in lukewarm water bath.
- Dissolved therein shampoo or any liquid or gel medium.
- Immerse in a solution of the product and leave for 20-30 minutes.
- Merge water and squeeze the productBy pushing it.
- Rinse several times with clean water and leave on a wire rack over the bath to the glass base fluid.
- Sushim outdoors or in a draft in a horizontal positionOccasionally turning and whipping.
Sam filler washing needs rarely enough cushion periodically just airing on the street or on the balcony. But napernik soiled fast.
I was very pleased that it can be washed separately, at the time of taking out the contents. It does not scatter as down, so the problems with it will not. And each time not rip and sew a pillowcase in the side seam, you can sew a zipper.
And if you make or buy a replacement covers, you hollofayber can simply shift into a fresh, yet dirty erased.
And what to do with the blankets?
With blankets hollofaybera situation is slightly different:
- if they are thick and lush, with sparse stitching, then wash them, as well as pillows, better with his own hands;
- Lightweight and thin, often quilted like in the following picture, you can freshen up in the machine.
However, washing blankets hollofaybera in the washing machine must be carried out under the following conditions:
- It is necessary to choose the delicate cycle and very low spin speed.
- The water temperature should be no higher than 30 degrees.
- The consistency of the detergent should be liquid or gel, as powder worse rinse of filler.
The last point applies to hand washing. It is the same as in the case with pillows. Rub and squeeze the blanket is not necessary, but very dirty place better to rub with a soft brush.
Now you know how to wash pillows hollofaybera that they have not lost the form and shape and will last you at least 10 years. This is the guarantee period we producers subject to care rules.
Watch the video in this article and leave your comments to it, if you have something to say on the subject.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!