1 Remove the product with gouache
- 1.1 Tip 1. How to wash a white cloth?
- 1.2 Tip 2. Fight with dried stains
- 1.3 Tip 3. How to remove stains from the carpet gouache?
- 2 additional recommendations
- 3 Output
Price of children's hobbies painting - stained clothes. But I can be called a professional in dealing with such spots, so I will share the secrets of how to wash gouache with clothes and carpets.
Remove the product with gouache
Tip 1. How to wash a white cloth?
How to wash gouache with white clothes? Fresh paint to wash their hands is not difficult.
Method 1. Laundry soap
Under cold running water wash contamination place.
Further lathering soap affected area with a sponge wipe paint which has already dissolved.
Rinsed suffered item under water, then erase the conventional manner.
There is another way, than to wash gouache on clothes that I use in removing contaminants from the white shirt:
Prepare a solution of ammonia and oxalic acid. The ratio is 1: 1.
Fill the solution soiled product, leave for a few hours.
Wash clothes in the machine or by hand. You can use powder or soap.
Tip 2. Fight with dried stains
Do gouache washes with clothes, if the spots have dried up? If once was not possible to take up their removal, do the following:
Scrape the dried paint knife.
Soak product with soap or other cleanser for 1-2 hours.
Clean off the soiled portion of the brush, coating the detergent contamination.
Erase the thing in the machine.
With white fabric black gouache is best derived bleach. If the product color, check the color fastness on an invisible area before applying any means.
Method 3. Nail polish remover
If the above methods to overcome the pollution can not, you have to act radically:
- Cotton pad inflict solvent or nail polish remover.
- Three spot of paint, without affecting other areas of the body.
- When splits gouache, wash with soap and water contamination place.
- Erase the thing.
You need to ensure that the composition of the solvent was not contraindicated for a particular tissue.
Tip 3. How to remove stains from the carpet gouache?
Removal of paint from the carpet:
- Under the carpet substitute vessel to go dripping. Pour contamination with cold water, washed off to topsheet gouaches.
- Sponge or brush, apply powder or other means. Carefully rub the soiled spot.
- Rinse off the paint, which is already dissolved.
Here are a few tips on how to remove the tissue with gouache:
- Try to deduce stains immediately. With long-standing pollution is much more difficult to fight.
- For removing most of the ink soak thing for a long time. The remaining traces destroy using detergent or stain remover.
- After performing the second paragraph effective means can serve as a soap. Soap stains from gouache, wait a few hours, then rinse.
It is important to remember that the paint can be output only in cold water. Warm or hot water fixes the colorant in tissue fibers.
Following my instructions, how to wash gouache, you can return the clothes and rugs original look. Clearly see how to do this can be in the video in this article. I would be glad if my advice helped you. Do you share your methods in the comments.
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!