We load the dishwasher by all rules
To get clean and dry dishes from the dishwasher, it must first be loaded correctly. It is not difficult to do this if you know a few basic secrets.
- 1Preparation for washing
- 2Load the lower compartment
- 3What to put in the upper compartment
- 4Before switching on
- 5Select the washing and drying mode
Preparation for washing
First, remove from the plates, salad bowls and bowls the remains of food. Some manufacturers recommend even rinsing the dishes under running water before loading it into the dishwasher. In any case, if you do not immediately turn on the washing program, it is advisable to lightly rinse the devices before loading, so as not to allow the remaining food to dry strongly.
Now pour detergents into special compartments. Do not exceed their allowable number! If you suspect your dishwasher is that it will not wash dishes properly, it is better to set a more intensive regime..
Important: correctly selected powders, tablets and rinse play a huge role in washing dishes, spoons and cups, so try to buy only quality products. Perhaps for this you will have to experiment a little: so you will understand which tool is best for you.
It's time to load the dishes into the car. Do this, too, should be done correctly, choosing the appropriate compartments.
Load the lower compartment
In most models, the heating element is at the bottom. That's why you need to load the dirty dishes into the lower compartment:
- put pots, bowls or pans here, placing them so that the water is well washed on all surfaces and does not accumulate anywhere;
- Also here you can put the plates, placing them vertically, "face" to the center;
- Cutting boards should be placed vertically on the side of the other devices. Keep in mind that they can be deformed from hot water;
- ladles, scoops and other large cutlery is better to put down horizontally.
Try to put the dishes correctly: it should stand either vertically or bottom up. In this case, even the largest parts should not interfere with the sprinkler to do its work.
What to put in the upper compartment
Up to the dishwasher you need to put a small dish:
- Cups, glasses and mugs are placed either vertically upside down or inclined;
- fragile glasses or wine glasses it is desirable to wash by hand or place so that they do not touch anything, otherwise because of strong vibration they can break;
- Plastic dishes should also be placed on top - away from heating elements;
- Spoons, forks and knives are placed in a special basket with handles down;
- expensive knives it is better not to load into the dishwasher, but to wash by hand, because due to rubbing against other objects they can be blunted.
Important: cutlery should be mixed so that they do not cover each other..
In general, the lower compartment is designed for heavily soiled dishes, large objects and plates, and the upper compartment is for cups, small containers and cutlery.
Before switching on
Before closing the door, be sure to check whether you have laid the dishes well. Nothing should interfere with the flow of water. Scroll the sprayer and make sure that there are no unnecessary items on the way. Also see if the drain is not blocked in the sewer. Usually the dishwasher is connected directly to the sink pipe, so it's very simple to check: just turn on the tap and see if the water goes well into the drain hole..
Select the washing and drying mode
It's time to choose the right wash mode:
- Under intensive conditions, water is heated to 60-80 degrees. The machine washes the dishes for a very long time, since the process involves pre-soaking, washing itself, rinsing and drying. This program allows you to better wash the dishes, but also consumes the most water with electricity.
- In the standard mode, the machine itself determines the temperature and the degree of loading. As a rule, water is heated to 50-60 degrees.
- With the help of delicate or fast washing, you can wash fragile or slightly dirty dishes. Water under this program rarely heats up more than 40 degrees.
After washing, drying will start automatically. It happens to be condensing (plates and bowls dry themselves in the chamber at high temperature) and turbo (a special fan blows the dishes). The second method of drying is faster, but more expensive in terms of electricity consumption.
Certainly try different washing and drying modes to choose the most optimal. Buy detergents from different manufacturers and compare which one is better. Finally, try not to store dishes in the compartments, and turn on the car immediately after lunch or dinner, otherwise the result of its work can disappoint you..