1 How to remove mold?
- 1.1 Method 1. Detergents
1.2 Method 2. Traditional recipes
- 1.2.1 Recipe 1. Hydrogen peroxide
- 1.2.2 Recipe 2. Soda
- 1.2.3 Recipe 3. Laundry soap
- 2 How to get rid of the odor?
- 3 Output
A colony of fungi often occur on the refrigerator walls in the form of black spots and are accompanied by an unpleasant musty odor. How to get rid of mold in the refrigerator? To solve the problem, it is necessary to eliminate the cause. I'll tell you where there is mold and how to get rid of it.
How to remove mold?
The emergence of the fungus provokes humidity or mold on foods.
Identify the cause of the settlement of bacteria, you need to immediately begin processing the refrigerator. What to do and how to remove mold in the refrigerator?
Method 1. Detergents
The first method - the use of modern detergents that destroy the mycelium of the fungus:
- Chemicals are used strictly according to instructions.
- Processed surface affected until complete disappearance of mold.
- Treated well walls are washed with water in the refrigerating chamber.
Method 2. Traditional recipes
In the fight against mildew help and simple handy tools:
- hydrogen peroxide;
- baking soda;
- laundry soap;
- ultraviolet lamp.
I try to only use folk remedies, prepared with their own hands, for three reasons:
- Modern antiseptics consist of abrasive means damaging the plastic surface.
- Harmful chemicals can do irreparable harm to the body.
- Price available tools more accessible than chemicals.
Recipe 1. Hydrogen peroxide
Try to remove fungus hydrogen peroxide, which has antifungal and disinfectant property.
The process of purification of the refrigerating compartment:
Totally exempt from the refrigerator products, to process all the available space.
Sprayer fill undiluted hydrogen peroxide.
For qualitative combating mold using 3% hydrogen peroxide.
The resulting sprayed liquid contaminated foci. We are waiting for a few minutes.
Wipe all surfaces with a clean cloth.
Remote places treat cotton buds.
It is important to remember the whitening effect of this agent. If the refrigerator is dark in color, the use of peroxide is undesirable.
Recipe 2. Soda
Among the cleaning agents and disinfectants important place occupies soda. Sodium bicarbonate copes with the mold and prevents its re-emergence:
- Cooking soda solution: 1 tablespoon per 1 liter of water.
- Wipe this lineup all the shelves, corners and gum.
- Next, wipe all the shelves dry and ventilated refrigerator.
Recipe 3. Laundry soap
Soap is environmentally friendly and simultaneously quality detergent:
Wipe soapy sponge shelf.
Wash off the treated areas with clean water.
Ventilated refrigerator to complete drying.
How to get rid of the odor?
So, with the cleaning is finished. But how to get rid of the smell of mold in the refrigerator? To remove an unpleasant smell of mold, put baking soda in an open container on the shelf unit.
Citrus copes with bad smells. In this case, the lemon will help:
- We treat all branches of water to which is added lemon juice.
- On a shelf leave a couple of slices of lemon for a few days. Lemon slices replaced at regular intervals.
Now that you know what to wash the fridge and how to get moldy fungus colonies. I suggest to watch the video in this article to see how some methods work.
If you know of other recipes, how to remove the fungus, share your experiences in the comments!
Do not miss the most important:
Once a week we will send the most interesting stuff that you have not seen
We read for 32 to 500 people. Join us!