Zucchini is considered one of the most appreciative garden vegetables. It is distinguished by unpretentiousness to growing, gives excellent yields, delighting with its presence in exquisite dishes. Many tend to grow different varieties that ripen alternately. This rational approach allows the whole season to eat healthy vegetables. The spot is in the group of early ripe zucchini.
Table of contents
- Description of the varieties of zucchini varieties of the
- Sight AcelionSupposerSD Seedplanting of the planting of the
- Soil of the
- The technology of the seedling of the
- The care of the bushes of the
- Diseases of the
- Saphnemfor fresh consumption, perfectly preserved for the winter season. Fruits are painted white, differ in beautiful oval forms, are covered with not too dense crust. On average, one vegetable weighs from 1,000 to 1,300 g. The flesh is light green, friable, juicy. Vegetable is beautifully grown not only in greenhouse conditions, but also in unprotected soil. The period from germination to technical ripening is no more than forty days. If you follow the peculiarities of cultivation and organize proper care, then there is an opportunity to collect up to ten kilograms of crop per square meter of land.The roller has excellent germination, is characterized by a friendly growth of seedlings.
bush. Advantages and disadvantages of
Let us describe the advantages of the zucchini roller, thanks to which it gained popularity among gardeners:
- resistance to temperature changes, which allows for early planting;
- excellent presentation and transportability;
- cultivation in different soils;
- excellent taste.
Small fruits can be used in vegetable salads, replacing them with cucumbers that have not yet had time to grow. The variety does not require special care, it can do without regular watering for some time.
Preparing Seeds for Planting
For a good harvest, you should plant quality seeds. On the bag must be applied a photo of a variety.
Seeds are allowed to be sown directly on the beds under plastic wrap or in open ground. Direct sowing should be done after the earth has warmed up sufficiently, and its temperature is fourteen to sixteen degrees.In the regions of central Russia such conditions occur in the last days of May.
For planting this vegetable, beds should be selected on light soils. For sowing zucchini soil should be filled with organic matter. Place under the zucchini requires good sunlight and protection from winds.
Predecessors can be potatoes, cabbage, onions, or legumes. It is forbidden to plant squash in areas where they grew cucumbers, pumpkins and patisony.Zucchini is returned to the old places no earlier than in three to four years.
Seed Planting Technology
If the seedling method is chosen, they should be started as early as April, so that by the time of planting in open ground the seedlings have time to get stronger. Preparing nutrient soil composition, decomposed in the landing capacity. Twenty-five days later, seedlings are transplanted to the beds according to the “seventy by seventy” centimeters scheme.
If planting is done with seeds in the ground, then two seeds must be placed in the prepared wells. Appeared sprouts are inspected, the weaker ones are removed.
To plant early zucchini seeds is not recommended. They will lie for a long time in cool soil, germination will not be as friendly as we would like.
The post-planting follow-up care mainly consists of properly performed irrigation and crop nutrition. Watering plants must be timely and regularly, especially during the flowering and fruit formation.
The rest is no difficulty. Zucchini must be weeded from weeds, loosen the soil between rows, periodically make fertilizer compounds.
Diseases and their prevention
During the cultivation of the crop, in addition to the introduction of nutrient formulations, it is necessary to take measures to destroy the melon aphid, the main enemy of the zucchini. Other harmful parasites Rolik practically do not harm. Aphids most often affect the beds in a period of bad weather. At the time of massive lesions on plants, there is a deformation of the leaves, dropping of the inflorescences and young ovaries.
Experienced gardeners in the fight against pests prefer non-chemical compounds, which include the following:
- infused wood ash at the rate of two glasses per bucket of water. A piece of finely chopped laundry soap is also added there. Everything is stirred, infused during the day. Means are sprayed with leaves once a week;
- tobacco infusion. To do this, take sixty grams of tobacco or tobacco dust, pour liter of boiling water. The composition also requires the addition of ten grams of soap. It is necessary to insist twenty-four hours, foliage processing is performed every seven days;
- 450 g of finely chopped dandelion leaves is poured with ten liters of hot water, insisting two hours. Processing plants perform in the morning or evening.
If special chemicals are used, Spark, Strela, Intavir, Decis are recommended. Each of the funds must be used, carefully examining the accompanying instructions for use.During the processing of chemical beds, it is necessary to observe safety measures. Extreme processing is performed at least one month before the harvest begins.
If during the fruit ovary it becomes necessary to treat the plants from harmful parasites, then it is best to use the biological drug Fitoverm.Tobacco dust Ash Aphid on zucchini leaf close up
Harvesting and storage rules
Harvesting ripe vegetables can be done from mid-summer until the fall season. Choose zucchini twice a week. It is not recommended to allow the fruit to grow and reach a length of fifteen to twenty centimeters.
It is better to keep fresh zucchini in the refrigerator in the quantity that is necessary for fresh consumption until the next harvest. It is better to preserve the rest of the harvest so that the vegetable retains the maximum amount of nutrients.
The main advantage of Roller - reviews gardeners. All those who grew this variety remained happy for rich harvests.