The content of the article:
Many in the beds grow asparagus beans, canning recipes for the winter which will help to turn this useful plant into a great provision. This preparation can be used as a side dish or as a component of the salad. Beans belong to the legume family, therefore it is very high in calories. In addition to the calorie content, it is tasty and unusual. Having a dish on the table with green beans, you will stock up on energy and useful trace elements for the whole day.
The benefits of asparagus beans and dishes from it
Green beans contain vitamins A, B, C, E, potassium, magnesium, zinc, folic acid, which have a positive effect on the human body. Intensively cleansing the body of toxins, this herb still removes excess fluid from the organs, thereby facilitating the work of the heart. Once in the menu for diabetics, it lowers the level of glucose, so it is strongly recommended to use such people as often as possible. Year-round will not work, because asparagus is a seasonal fruit. To save it for a long time, you can freeze or preserve. Asparagus beans, the billet for the winter which are countless, allows you to feed with positive substances from them at any time of the year.
Easily digestible protein inside the beans under consideration reaches the level of meat. If you are on a diet, the meat can be replaced with asparagus beans in any form. It is also very useful for people suffering from kidney and liver diseases, because it normalizes salt metabolism. Eating canned pods can prevent atherosclerosis and arrhythmia.
Asparagus beans cannot be eaten raw.
Asparagus haricot without additives for the winter with sterilization
Those interested in how to cook the asparagus beans tasty and without additives, below is a simple recipe. It will go 2 kg of asparagus pods. The beans will be stored in brine, which will require 3 tsp of salt and 2 liters of water. It is better to pick up 0.5 liter jars, 3 teaspoons of vinegar will be poured into them for better preservation of provisions.
- Pour ripe pods with hot water and cool naturally.
- Fill sterilized jars with them.
- Boil water with salt and pour cans with green beans. In each glass container pour vinegar.
- Sterilize future preservation in a saucepan for 40 minutes.
- Pull off and tighten the caps tightly.
In all the recipes provided, vinegar is taken 9%.
Asparagus beans with celery for the winter without sterilization
Asparagus beans for the winter is quickly prepared, the recipes without sterilization of which describe the process in detail. This option provides for preservation along with celery, spicing up the dish. The amount of celery taken to taste, and asparagus 2 kilograms.100 grams of vinegar, 1 liter of water, 30 grams of salt, 200 grams of sugar will go to the marinade. Garlic and dill will help to impart astringency, their volume is taken according to taste preferences.
- Trim the tips of the beans. Long pods divided into parts for the convenience of placing them in a jar.
- Pour the prepared plant into a pot of water and cook for 1 minute, or just pour boiling water over it.
- Put additional ingredients together with celery into sterilized sealer.
- Place the cooked asparagus on top of the supporting ingredients.
- Cook the marinade of the specified components: water, salt, sugar and vinegar. Pour them beans. Immediately cork.
- Bon appetit!
Asparagus beans with spices for the winter without sterilization
Another delicious recipe for canning canned beans for the winter is its interaction with fragrant spices and spices.2.5 kilograms of legumes will need up to 10 cloves of garlic, 1 tbsp.spoons of allspice and black pepper peas and dill. According to your taste, you can vary the amount of ingredients, as well as remove or add any other seasonings, for example, add a bay leaf.
- Wash the pods, remove dried fragments from the tips and boil for 5 minutes in a saucepan with plain water.
- Put a fragrant set of spices on the bottom of sterilized glass containers. Pour over the beans.
- Marinated asparagus beans is obtained by preparing a delicious marinade consisting of 250 grams of vinegar, 2 tbsp.spoons of salt, 2 tbsp.spoons of sugar, diluted with 2 liters of water. Pour the welded consistency into the jars.
- Spin with tin lids, wrap in a warm cloth until cool. The next day, you can clean the pantry.
Korean style asparagus beans
You can get nutritious, juicy asparagus food by adding carrots to it. Korean-style asparagus beans are a rich snack with a speck on any table. The main ingredients for this dish: 500 grams of legumes, 1 large carrot. A bag of spices “Korean-style carrots” and 4 cloves of garlic will help fill the blank with sharpness. On the marinade will take 3 tbsp.spoons of vinegar, 50 grams of vegetable oil, 1.5 tbsp.spoons of salt and sugar, as well as 300 grams of water.
- The asparagus plant that has been peeled and cut into pieces should be boiled for 4 minutes in slightly brackish water.
- Transfer to a bowl of cold water. After cooling, drain the water.
- Grate grated carrots for Korean carrots.
- Asparagus beans mixed in the winter with grated carrots, add garlic on top.
- Mix the ingredients by adding vegetable oil.
- Jammed jars with major components.
- Cook the marinade out of water, salt, sugar and spices, including Korean-style carrots. Boil and pour over the banks, add vinegar. Cover with lids, sterilize provisions for 25 minutes.
- Take out, cork. Done!
Asparagus beans in tomato
Marinated asparagus beans for the winter, the recipes of which are very diverse. For example, you can use tomato juice instead of marinade. The provisions are also kept for a long time and have an unusual taste. For beans in a tomato, you will need half a kilo of asparagus, 2 leeks, 1 carrot, 2 cloves of garlic, and 3 tomatoes for a tomato. Necessary spices for provisions: a pinch of black pepper, 2 g of salt and 30 grams of fresh parsley.
- Turn the carrots into ringlets and fry in a pan in corn oil.
- Chop the leek. Cut in carrots and continue to fry all together.
- Cut the asparagus beans in small pieces.
- Add the beans to the fry and begin to simmer.
- Prepare a tomato: pour boiling water on tomatoes for better separation of the skin. Remove the peel, add the parsley and crush all the blender.
- Pour the soup with beans and vegetables and continue to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Pour the hot bean mixture into the banks and cork. Enjoy your meal.
Tomato juice can be used instead of fresh tomatoes.
Canning recipes for wintering asparagus beans are not limited to the above options. Every year they are replenished with new items. You can also supplement the ingredients with your favorite vegetables, try and experiment. Do not forget about sterile jars and vinegar for longer shelf life.