Pink pepper is not essentially pepper, but is known as seasoning. This is an extraordinary addition to both serious meat dishes and desserts. After you try it unlike anything else, you can’t confuse it with anything. Fans of new kitchen connoisseurs will appreciate this seasoning, and it will become indispensable on the shelf.
Table of Contents
- Description and Characterization
- Chemical Composition and Caloric Content
- Tools Useful Features and Disadvantages
- How to Choose the Right Pink Pepper
- Using Peas
- In Cookery
- In Cosmetology
- How to Find Disappear of Constitutional Protection How to Use Technology
- we call red pepper. In fact, is an evergreen tree - a relative of cashew, mango and pistachio. Some species are shrubs, but most often, tall trees, from 10 to 15 meters. The plant lives on average 30 - 40 years old, has rose-like branches. It blooms once a year, yellow - white, or flowers with a greenish tinge, collected in clusters.
Flowers turn green, white, and finally red berries, which we used to call pink pepper.
The plant is very thermophilic, and grows in many southern countries, but only the Brazilian pepper tree produces fruits that meet all the conditions to be considered seasoning.
Chemical composition and caloric content
This is truly an extraordinary plant, because it combines such a number of trace elements and vitamins that you can hardly find something similar to it. It consists of:
Shinus is a rather oily berry, which contains a significant amount of fats and carbohydrates.
- All B vitamins;
- Vitamins PP;
- Vitamin E;
- Vitamin H;
- Ascorbic Acid;
- Manganese, iron;
- Potassium and Calcium;
- Phosphorus and sodium.
Per 100g of dry berries are:
- 5g protein;
- 40g carbohydrate;
- 8g fat.
Useful Properties and Disadvantages of
Now you can speak about the useful properties of pepper pepper in earnest, since it has already gained confidence, and more and more reasons for its use appear in connection with the discoveries of culinary specialists, doctors, cosmetologists, and also perfumers.
From the home medicine side, the properties of pink pepper are used as:
- Antibacterial agent. Thanks to some properties, it easily fights diseases caused by the activation of bacteria;
- Antiviral. Vitamins, as part of the shinus significantly increase the body's resistance;
- Astringent and tonic ;
- Antipyretic and antispasmodic.
In cooking, the following properties are especially in demand:
- Delicate aroma and unobtrusive taste .It helps to complement the taste of the dish, and not replace it;
- Improves appetite, facilitates the work of the gastrointestinal tract, which is important when combining different dishes during feasts;
- For taste disclosure, may not be subjected to heat treatment .This is important for adherents of healthy nutrition, convenient for making salads, drinks;
- Has a somewhat woody scent , which significantly improves the taste of fish and meat.
Cosmetics, both created at home and in industry, having a tire, , are most often aimed at combating such problems as:
Ripe grains of pink pepper very quickly lose their flavor, and therefore it is sold only as a whole. Ground pink pepper, which is most often sold in a mixture with other peppers, leaves its taste and aomat only for three months.
- Skin problems of a different nature;
- Improved skin color ;
- Skin Tightening ;
- Dermatitis ;
- Hair Fat and Dandruff ;
- Postpartum stretch marks .
One of the drawbacks of this plant, , is the fact that this seasoning is a strong allergen, and you should definitely check its effect before using it in large quantities.
How to choose the right pink pepper
Fortunately, the shelves are full of a variety of spices, and we do not have a need to search for a particular product. Spice market vendors are building bright stalls, enticing natural flavors.
How to choose the pink pepper in order not to regret after the purchase, and enjoy the cooked dish with the correctly opened bouquet.
There are several rules that you will never be disappointed with seasoning:
You should not buy pink pepper in the “four peppers” spices, since the other three peppers clog its flavor.
- Date of collection and preparation. Be sure to check that the date of preparation is no later than three months - this should be especially carefully considered when buying ground shinus.
- Buy Pink Pepper Peppers - Unland, from pink to red. If there are dark-colored grains in the package, then this is not a quality pink pepper.
- The taste of high-quality pink pepper is sweetish, mildly sharp, and in the aftertaste brings the aroma of light haze, musk. You will easily understand this by rubbing the peas with your fingers.
Application of peas
This delicate and fragrant seasoning and cosmetic is very subtle and you should apply it carefully, otherwise you have the opportunity not to get the desired result.
Mediterranean, Mexican, Brazilian and American cuisines actively use this seasoning, many, having tried the dishes with this seasoning, are looking for the perfect application.
Shinus, thanks to its light structure, easily conveys its flavor, therefore, does not need any special heat treatment. Most often, experienced chefs add finely ground seasoning to a hot dish before serving, so that the taste is revealed at the right time.
- For fish. Almost all varieties of sea fish with a dull flavor. Adds a slight smell of smoke, musk, a little spice, and reveals the taste of fish cooked on charcoal;
- Meat. Basically, at the moment of serving, a small amount is ground on the hot dish. It is important to use the mill already above the soaring dish, and not to store the finished ground pink peas;
- For cold dishes, soups, as well as cold tonic drinks;
- Baking Decoration. In addition to the bright and juicy structure of the decoration, it gives some zest to berries and cupcakes.
Southern countries are actively using Shinus as cosmetics. Almost all southern women know these fixed assets. Most often, it is:
Pink pepper is actively used by perfumers. The thin plume of aroma, self-sufficiency, as well as compatibility with other aromatic additives makes it interesting for such houses as Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Yves Saint Laurent, Chanel.
- Homemade tonic infused with alcohol. Help fight acne and acne;
- scrubs of ground pink pepper, prepared with the addition of cream, oil, honey, are beneficial for postpartum stretch marks, cellulite, skin unevenness;
- Ground pink, mixed with honey and olive oil , applied to the scalp, and hold the mask for half an hour. This is an excellent tool for hair growth and dandruff.
Harm and contraindications to the use of
In large quantities, Shinus is dangerous to health, as well as a strong allergen, so you should consult a doctor, if you have a suspicion of such diseases as:
- Cardiovascular diseases;
- Blood pressure problems;
- Diseases of the gastrointestinal tract;
- Gastritis, or ulcer.
There is an opportunity to grow shimus at home, and enjoy high-quality spice and widely used on the farm.
Shinus is an excellent condiment, cosmetic, and aromatic plant. If you use it by all the rules, do not overdo it, then you can get only the benefits for your body.