ContentsWe fry chanterelles -
mushrooms Chanterelles, like other mushrooms, should be cleaned immediately after collection or purchase. If the mushroom hunt was carried out in the rain, the “harvest” should first be dried, laid out on a table laid with a cloth and wait until it is completely dry.
During growth, the mushrooms absorb a lot of water, which is then released during heat treatment. Therefore, it is better to clean them dry. First cut the roots, then carefully scraped the ground, if it is available. If the chanterelles have broken edges, they should be carefully cut. Using a dry cloth, folded corner, or a brush, pass over the plates and between them, removing dust and dirt.
If you don’t have time or for cleaning, you can put the mushrooms in a paper bag and send them in the fridge for 1-2 days, no more - they spoil quickly.
Categorically it is impossible to use cellophane bags, because in them the mushrooms "suffocate" and mold.
How to cook chanterelles: focus on deception
When processing chanterelles, pay attention to the bottom of the cap. In this plate dense, smooth and go into the leg. False chanterelles have no aroma, the plates do not pass into the leg and also branch. In principle, now scientists have begun to attribute the “snag” to false-poisonous mushrooms and are allowed to be eaten, although they were previously classified as poisonous.
Chanterelle mushroom recipes
Most people prefer to eat mushrooms in the season, rather than making preparations for the winter.gifts of nature are added to soups, pies, salads, fried or stewed. We offer a selection of the most delicious recipes.
Chanterelle salad with chicken
The salad has a pleasant taste, aroma, easy preparation and is perfect for a family dinner.
To cook the chanterelles for two servings you need 0.2-0.3 kg of the mushrooms themselves. For this amount, take 0.1 g of chicken fillet( or any other cooked meat), one carrot and onion.2-3 garlic cloves and 5-6 arrows, salt and pepper to taste, and fresh greens, previously chopped, are used as seasonings.1 tbsp.lwill be sufficient.
Salad preparation process:
- It is important to thoroughly rinse the mushrooms in order to remove dust and dirt, and cut them into small pieces. If you come across small instances - use entirely. Prepared mushrooms are sent to the pan and fry over medium heat until excess moisture is evaporated. Do not forget to salt.
- In the meantime, the rest of the vegetables are washed, cut: carrot slices, onions - half rings, garlic arrows into several parts, slices - thin plates. A little sunflower oil is poured into the mushrooms, add sliced vegetables and fried until soft.
- Chopped boiled meat is added to the prepared vegetables, mixed and fried for 1-2 minutes. Spread on a plate, pepper, salt, if necessary, sprinkle with chopped greens and served to the table.
Video freeze-chanterelle recipe for winter
How to cook delicious chanterelles in French
The dish has a delicate creamy taste. In addition, it is low-calorie, easy and quickly prepared. Such a snack can be safely served to guests at the table.
If you have already prepared the dish, you can add a fresh touch to it: sprinkle with grated cheese and send them to the oven for a few minutes until the cheese is melted and the looking mushrooms will not become crispy.
At 4-6 servings 0.5 kg of chanterelles are required. The remaining ingredients for this amount should be taken: 50 g of cheese and sour cream, 1 tbsp.lthickener, which stands flour, and spices.
- Mushrooms are carefully prepared and boiled in boiling water for a quarter of an hour. After recline in a colander and allowed to drain water. Next, shift to a heated pan with vegetable oil and fry.
- Pour the flour and, after frying for a few minutes, pour in the sour cream. The contents of the pan stew until thick. Do not forget the spices. For example, Proven herbs are well suited to the dish.
- Add greens, put in plates and serve to the table.
When serving, you can decorate the dish with grated cheese.
Chicken soup with chanterelles
But how to make soup from chanterelles? We offer a variant of chicken base with fillet slices. Very tasty and original dishes. It is nourishing, rich. Something between a first and second course. And most importantly - the thickness of the soup, you can vary yourself.
For the preparation of a delicacy enough 0.2 g of chanterelles. Soup is designed for 3-4 servings. Additional foods will require 2 chicken breasts and 0.2 kg of any noodles. To underline the taste used spices and chopped greens.
Vermicelli can be replaced with spaghetti or other pasta.
- Chanterelles are pre-prepared, put into a pan and boiled until half cooked. Chicken fillet is also boiled in half, but in a different saucepan. Boiled mushrooms cut into small pieces and sent to a preheated pan to fry in a small amount of oil.
- Chicken fillet is cut into small pieces, ground with spices and salt and sent to the mushrooms to fry until golden brown.
- Boil vermicelli and spread in a frying pan. Lightly fried until the pasta is fried and poured water. How much should be decided according to your taste. Love more thick - pour a little water, I swill more. Do not forget to add spices. The dish is ready when it boils twice.
Fry chanterelles - video
Now you know how to cook chanterelles. Using the proposed recipes, you can not only cook delicious dishes, but also give yourself the opportunity to experiment. It is in the experiments that new combinations of tastes are born.