Out of the ones at the homeUsed for cosmetic procedures, domestic affairs and as a remedy. People use several technologies to make sea buckthorn oil at home, including all the main components of this shrub. These include:
- fresh juice;
- cake from the berries;
They are recycled both individually and in combination. The result is an aromatic and healing medicine. Below are time-tested methods.
DIY-made sea buckthorn oil
At the plants, an oily mixture is squeezed out of the seeds themselves. On a consistence it turns out more viscous and extraordinary transparent. The procedure for obtaining such an ether is very complicated. For this purpose, special furnaces and pressing equipment are used. To conduct a similar experiment at home is difficult. Therefore, it is better to use less expensive methods.
Home-made oil is best stored in glass or ceramic containers. In this case, the cap must tightly close the bottle so that the air does not deteriorate.
berries Cooking sea buckthorn oil at home begins with the selection of ripened, slightly over-ripe fruit. It is necessary to try, so that they do not have mold and rot stains, because such errors spoil the quality of the ether. After that, the selected crop is important to thoroughly wash. A sieve and a good tap water pressure is an amazing option. To dry the fruits thoroughly, they can be laid out on a waffle or paper towel. Some housewives use a newspaper or baking sheet. Everything is ready for cooking. There are two methods of obtaining oil.
Read also: Delicious and healthy recipes for pumpkin casserole
Recipe number 1: with fresh
berries Cooking steps:
- Ripe berries are slaughtered in the juicer. In another case, you can knead( grind) them with a rolling pin or potato masher. It is necessary to do this in a wooden or glass dish.
- Squeeze the juice and separate the pulp. Often use gauze, folded in several layers.
- The resulting cake( 3-4 cups) pour 0.5 liters of oil. The original applied unrefined sunflower or olive. You can replace them with soy or corn.
- The process of insisting. It lasts about 5-8 days, that is how much time berries need to saturate the liquid with vitamins and micronutrients.
- Strain. First pass the mixture through a sieve, and then gauze.
- Repeat procedure. From the remaining meal again squeeze the juice. The juicer, which makes sea buckthorn oil at home from the factory, can cope with this task best of all.
- The residues of the secondary treatment must be filled with settled ether.
To grind the fruits of the plant, you can also use a meat grinder or blender. For the best effect, you should pass the pulp through the unit several times.
Recipe No. 2: from
fried fruit Preparation steps:
- Dried berries should be placed in the oven. The temperature should not exceed 70 ° C, because they can burn. It is important to follow this process. When the grains change color and harden, they can be removed.
- Dry and hard fruits must be ground to a powder. Perhaps, without a coffee grinder or blender is not enough.
- The resulting flour should be filled with vegetable oil so that it covers the crushed substrate with a margin of 3 cm.
- Cover with a lid and put to stand in a dark dry place for one week. Preferably at room temperature.
- After the expiration date, you must strain the mixture through a cloth or sieve. Leave it for another couple of days. When the bottom of the cans becomes cloudy, and the color of the composition becomes transparent, the finished product should be poured into another dish.
Read also: Compote from amber sea buckthorn and juicy apples
To obtain a concentrated healing agent, the last item is recommended to be performed at least 5 times. In such a therapeutic and prophylactic elixir, one fourth of the mixture falls on nutrients. Among other things, it is important to familiarize yourself with another recipe for sea buckthorn oil at home. It differs in composition and cooking technology.
Toasting the berries, you need to mix them every 30-40 minutes so that they do not burn. The use of a wooden or rubber spatula contributes to uniform drying.
Ossicles, Juice and Oilcake
This infusion is made more often for space procedures, although many successfully take it inside for medicinal purposes. Frozen food is used to prepare the ether, which allows it to be prepared even in winter. But first, it is necessary to make preparations in the fall: gather ripe berries, sort them, wash them thoroughly, dry them and freeze them in bags or food trays.
The technology for producing oil from golden sea buckthorn is demonstrated by the following algorithm:
- Thawing. First, it is recommended to put the frozen tray in the fridge. After 4 hours, you can pull it out and let it defrost in a normal environment.
- Flush. This procedure is needed to remove excess water and leftovers from damaged pieces.
- Spin. Now you need to maximize squeeze the juice, collecting and separating the cake.
- Grinding. Dry product spin on paper. Then carefully select the seeds and grind them in a coffee grinder. After mixing the pounded berries and flour obtained from the bones. In order not to spoil the final result, it is important to observe all the subtleties of how sea buckthorn oil is made at home.
- Tomim in a water bath for 3 hours. For this you need a brother-in-law 2 pots: large and small. At the bottom of the overall tableware put a cover, as a stand, and fill the bottom with water. Place a smaller container( 2 liters) on top, filled with crushed cake, berry juice and vegetable oil. Pre-mix the mixture in good faith.
- We uphold. In a secluded corner let it stand for up to 72 hours.
- We collect the oily layer formed on the surface of the syrup. You can remove it with a spoon and pipette.
- Pour the composition into a smaller container with a narrower top. Leave on for 3 days and then again remove the formed film.
It is possible to treat with oil the oral cavity during periodontal disease, pulpitis, stomatitis or after removal. It is also effective in treating colds. They are treated with throat and sinuses.
The last point of this process should be repeated until oily stains form on the surface. The color of the mixture will be lighter than with other methods of producing oil. This is because the seeds do not have pigmentation, in the end you should not be afraid. So, these three simple recipes show how to make sea buckthorn oil at home simply and with first-class quality.
Read also: We make fragrant and healthy sea buckthorn wine
Oil from sea buckthorn meal - video