Candied pumpkin and other fruits are dessert dishes in cooking. Cooking juicy fruits in syrup followed by drying is an entertaining process, at the end of which wonderful sweet pieces are obtained.
Aspiring to get candied fruits with marmalade structure, it is better to pick up the most ordinary pumpkin of the variety Accord, Aport and others. The effect of "crackers" is obtained from starch pumpkins, Japanese, French varieties.
Pumpkin candied without additives
Those who are interested in how to make pumpkin candies are offered a simple recipe, which will need 1 kilogram of orange berries. Those who wish to dilute the taste of pumpkin with acidity, you can add 1 lemon in the composition, which is cut into half rings and placed on the surface of the chopped pumpkin.300 grams of sugar will help turn a pumpkin into candied fruits.
- Remove the peel with a knife, cut the pumpkin ball in half and remove the seeds.
- Cut the pulp into small cubes.
- Take a pan, at the bottom of which to place the pieces, and cover with sugar. For those who decide to combine a pumpkin with lemon, add a layer of lemons in half rings. At 12 o'clock in the fridge.
- Put the pan on the stove and boil the contents for 5 minutes. Set aside to cool at room temperature for 4 hours. Repeat the procedure twice.
- Place the raw material in a sieve and wait until all thick liquid has drained.
- At this time, prepare the oven, heating it to 100 degrees. Place a piece of rolled foil on a baking sheet on which pumpkin pieces are subsequently placed. Place in the oven and dry for 4 hours.
- Dried candied fruits sprinkled with powdered and you can eat.
Store candied fruit in a dry jar covered with parchment paper.
Pumpkin candied chocolate coated
Sweet "candy" from this fruit can be improved by coating them with cocoa icing. Candied pumpkin at home will require only one melon plant. For syrup, you need to prepare 5 large glasses of sugar and 3 glasses of water. The previously mentioned cocoa, in an amount of 3 teaspoons, will go over the glaze. On the same chocolate coating still need to take 70 grams of butter, 8 large spoons of sugar, 4 large spoons of milk and a teaspoon of honey.
- Wash and clean the pumpkin. Divide into two parts and remove the seeds.
- Cut into pieces of medium size.
- Pour sugar into a saucepan and cover with cold water. Boil the sugary liquid and place pumpkin cubes in it.
- Boil a minute ingredients, turn off the heat. Set aside the mixture for cooling and saturation with sugar for 10 hours. Through this time again boil a minute. Do this job 3-4 times. Thus, it will take up to 2 days. After the last cooling, remove the pieces and put them in a sieve to drain all the liquid for 2 hours.
- Dry prepared pumpkin candied fruits in the oven on low heat for about 3 minutes. For this, a metal baking sheet is covered with food foil, on which pieces are rarely placed so that they do not touch each other.
- Mix all the desired components on the glaze and boil for 5 minutes in a saucepan.
- Dip each piece separately in a pan with icing, thereby covering its surface with chocolate. Take out and put on the same foil on the baking sheet.
- 30 minutes after the glaze hardens, the candied fruits are ready for use. Enjoy your meal!
Cut into candied fruits after boiling is reduced by 2 times, this should be taken into account during the preparation of ingredients.
Pumpkin Candied with Orange
Orange flavor blends perfectly with the taste of pumpkin, giving the dish a citrus flavor. A simple recipe for candied pumpkin in the oven with the addition of 2 oranges will help create a sweet joy for the whole family. Pumpkins will need 2 kilograms, and for the syrup you need 700 grams of sugar and a glass of water. Vanillin, cinnamon, cloves will give the finished sweetness of spicy aroma and taste. The surface of candied fruit can optionally be tipped with powdered sugar or starch.
The readiness of candied fruits is determined by their density. Moderately solid piece is considered ready.
Pumpkin candies are popular among all families, thanks to their pleasantly sweet taste. They are eaten like sunflower seeds, just like that while drinking tea. Be sure to try to cook this sweetness at home.