Content of the article:
Dolma - is an unusual culinary dish, you will need to use the same templates, and you will need to use the same template, and you will need to use the same patterns, and will use the same template, and will use the same template and will use the same template and will use the same template and will have the same templates, and will create the same patterns, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will use the same template, and will have the same patterns and it will be the same thing, it will be the same template, and you will need to create your own patterns..Harvesting grape leaves for dolma is not laborious and has several manufacturing options. These include salting, pickling, freezing and storage in dried form. Any method of storing a future wrapper contributes to the conservation of useful substances, only taste is distinguished. The main thing to observe all the stages of canning. Below will be presented various descriptions of blanks of grape leaves for the winter for dolma, and which recipe to use is to be chosen only by you.
The leaves of the vine are quite well known as an ingredient in kitchen dishes in the East. With us, he is just beginning to gain his popularity. And not in vain, because the leaf is completely penetrated with useful trace elements, besides, it has a pleasant aftertaste. Edible culinary masterpieces from such plants relieve pain with varicose veins, relieve puffiness, improve blood circulation. As an antiseptic, the leaves are able to heal wounds and suspend minor bleeding. This gift of nature contains in large quantities vitamins A, B, C and minerals - iron, calcium, manganese, magnesium. These positive components must be preserved, closing in jars for future consumption. Preservation of grape leaves for dolma is the most rational preservation for a long time. It is in the dish with the beautiful name "Dolma" that these green leaves are often used.
Freezing of grape leaves
Almost all vegetables and fruits are perfectly freezing. This method requires a good freezer. For those who wish to learn how to freeze grape leaves for dolma, the following simple steps are provided.
- Cut the leaves without cuttings. Use a damp cloth to wipe the surface.
- Lay one by one 10 pieces of sheets and roll them tightly into a tube. To form not disintegrated, it must be secured with food wrap, wrapping the leaves. Fold in a cellophane bag and send in the freezer.
- Finished frozen leaves before cooking, pour over hot water and start cooking.
Before freezing the leaves can not be washed, as the remaining drops will turn into ice and disrupt the storage process.
Preparation and storage of dried vine leaves
Harvesting grape leaves for dolma by drying them is no more laborious than freezing. Such preservation allows you to save all the beneficial elements in the plant and its unsurpassed flavor.
- Wash and dry the leaves of the vine.
- For storage of leaves, you will need ordinary glass jars. Sterilize glassware.
- Put 10 pieces of leaves on the bottom, lightly cover with salt. Make the next same layer with salt. And so on to the very top. Then tightly tighten the cap.
- Procurement Ready!
- Remove cut leaves from dust, dry them and arrange in piles one by one.
- Sprinkle with salt and wrap in tubes. The procedure will require clean and dry plastic bottles inside. The resulting wrappings fit into the bottle through a thin neck. Plastic container filled to the top and tighten the lid.
- Store in a cool place.
Marinating Grape Leaves
Not everyone still knows how to pickle grape leaves for dolma. This method involves storing raw materials for dolma in glassware filled with marinade. A longer process than salting, but the result is tastier. The leaves, saturated with brine, become more fragrant and piquant.
Steps of pickling:
- Clean the leaves of grapes into 10 pieces and wrap each batch into a straw.
- Place the leaves-tubes tightly in banks and pour boiling water. Leave for 5 minutes, then drain the water.
- Prepare 1 liter of marinade, which includes 2 tbsp.spoons of vinegar and one article.spoons of sugar and salt. Boil until dissolved loose.
- Pour the boiling marinade into the jars with raw materials and immediately close them with tin lids.
If the leaf tube blooms, it is better to fix it with a toothpick or thread.
Pickling of grape leaves
Those who do not like the sweet-sour taste of preservation, will look for a recipe for salting grape leaves for dolma. The leaves of this method are stored in glass jars in brine. Therefore, before starting work should sterilize glass jars. Two options of salting are provided for your attention, one under the capron cover, the second one implies long-term storage under a metal twist.
- Clean leaves, rolled up, individually or in groups of several.
- Spray glass containers with twisted leaves.
- Prepare a brine consisting of 100 grams of salt in 1 liter of water. Pour boiling solution of raw materials and close the cans with nylon caps. Clean in the cellar or refrigerator.
- Before preparing a subsequent dish of these leaves, they will need to be soaked in clean boiled water.
With this method of storage, the leaves are partially losing useful properties, but the flavor remains unchanged.
- Grape leaves are also twisted into tubes and placed in banks to the top.
- Pour boiling water into the jars of raw materials and leave for 5 minutes. The procedure is repeated twice.
- Prepare the brine from 3 tbsp.tablespoons of salt and 1 liter of water. Pour them banks and tighten the metal lids.
- The pickling of grape leaves for dolma is ready. A month later, the leaves will be suitable as a shell for dolma, they will not need to be further soaked.
In a 1 liter jar includes 70 sheets twisted by a straw.
Preservation of grape leaves in tomato juice
Those who are bored with bored year after year canning of leaves, it is proposed to store them in tomato sauce. Harvesting grape leaves for dolma in tomato juice is not at all difficult. It will need a fresh tomato, the amount of which comes from the number of prepared cans.1 jar is 1/3 of the liquid if the leaves are tightly packed into the jar to the top.
- Fresh leaves that have just been picked off should be placed in very cold water for about an hour.
- Packaged in 10 pieces and roll up into rolls.
- Place in a jar to the hanger. Pour boiling water for 15 minutes. Water to drain.
- Boil tomato juice( lightly salted) and pour jars of greens over it.
- Screw the lids on, turn them over and wrap them in a blanket. Wait for complete cooling. Then give the banks the usual position and send to the pantry. Ready-made sheets for dolma after opening banks do not require additional processing or washing, but are immediately used as a wrapper.
Tomato juice, in which the leaves of grapes were stored, will perfectly act as a sauce.
Dolma is prepared from canned grape leaves. Traditionally, it is customary to wrap minced meat with rice in them, but you can deviate from generally accepted charters and fill them with vegetable filling. For example, dolma with a carrot core will be very popular with vegetarians. Enjoy your meal!