What to do if a Sony Bravia TV produces an error 2200
Deal with all the features of the functioning of modern household appliances is sometimes possible only with the help of instructions. Consider the characteristic for the TV Sony Bravia error 2200. What if the system crashes?
Error 2200 may occur when trying to access the Internet using a TV. Depending on the model, the TV can display it in the following forms:
- Error 2200;
- Error: 2200.
This error is somehow related to blocking the Internet connection. The reasons for this may be several:
- malfunction caused by the provider;
- server error;
- incorrect operation of the router;
- Incorrect TV settings.
Solutions to the problem
The decision, of course, will depend on the cause of the problem. It should be determined by exclusion.
Firstly, it is worth making sure that the problem is not related to blocking by Roskomnadzor.
Secondly, you need to restart the TV itself, and if it does not help, the router.
Thirdly, you should try to configure the DNS servers with the help of the TV device prompts according to the following algorithm:
- switch to the settings menu (using the “Home” button on the remote control);
- go to the "Network" menu;
- go to the “Network Settings” category;
- wireless and wired settings menu;
- Selecting a new ip-address in manual mode (you can find out the set of public DNS that is suitable for the router on the Internet).
If none of the solutions helped, the problem may lie in the wi-fi network. In this case, it is recommended to make a wired connection.