What kind of dishes can be put in the dishwasher? Faience, glass, crystal - fragile material, will it withstand automatic cleaning? In this publication we find out:
- whether it is possible to wash the porcelain in the dishwasher;
- what rules to follow when loading items into the camera;
- what detergent to use.
1 Features of washing porcelain
- 1.1 Download and program selection
Features of washing porcelain
Experts say that it is possible to care for porcelain appliances in a dishwasher, observing simple conditions. The main thing is to pay attention to the type of coating, as well as the resistance of the applied pattern.
If the antique set passed from hand to hand for many years, it is unlikely that you decide to expose it to high temperatures and strong water pressure. The same goes for gold-rimmed cups - these are holiday sets that are rarely used. Therefore, they are easy to care for yourself.
What then can be placed in the PMM? These are sets with designations on the reverse side or certain trademarks.
Japanese manufacturers Nikko engaged in the manufacture of bone china. The image is covered with resistant glaze, so it will outlast the strong pressure of water and gels.
Narumi - These are handcrafted appliances that are quenched and can withstand automatic washing.
Royal Bone and Fine China have a special composition. The basis is clay with a large amount of aluminum, which allows you to heat food in the microwave.
Download and program selection
Already gathered to load the service in the basket and select the mode? Follow the recommendations:
- Leave space between objects, do not put them close.
- Install the program "Delicate wash" with a temperature of 40 degrees.
- Use gel, liquid products. They do not contain abrasive particles, so do not scratch the surface.
- At the end of the cycle do not reach the plates immediately, let them cool.
By following simple tips, you keep the set in perfect condition and hand it over to children and grandchildren.