If the Bosch dishwasher displayed the error E24, then the system has a problem. The fault code tells the user where to look for the fault after it has been decrypted. The instruction manual contains the values of all problems. Code E 24 most often speaks of problems with the drain.
How to fix the situation and reset the error, read below.
- 1 Causes of malfunction PMM
- 2 How to troubleshoot at home
- 2.1 Checking the drain pump
- 2.2 Recommendations of users
Reasons for malfunction PMM
The manufacturer convinces: the first thing to get, you need to get to become a necessity, you need to get to become a way to become a way to become a way to become a way that a non-cadastral MHD malfunction. During the rearrangement of the machine, it could be pinched or bent, which prevents water from discharging. Here are just PMM gives an error at the beginning of the cycle, and not before the discharge.
What could be the cause of the malfunction:
- Sensor malfunction, incorrect readings.
- Problems with the drain pump.
- Electronic module error.
- Drainage filter blockage, pump impeller.
Warning! If the display shows error E24 alternating with E22, these are problems in the drain filter;need to pull it out and clean it. More information about how how to eliminate the code E22 , is written in the previous article.
Occasionally, error 24 is not related to a drain.
Bosch dishwashers are equipped with a circulating pump. Inside the motor housing there is a magnetic core that drives the impeller. The pulley, where the core is installed, is fixed on the ceramic bushings. Over time, the sleeves wear out, forming a production. Water enters the motor and the movement of the core slows down.
The electronic board receives a signal about incorrect engine speed, therefore it displays a fault code on the display board.
The forums have a lot of tips on how to deal with the problem. For example, open and close the door of the bunker, which will help to reset the code. We recommend not to make such mistakes. So you only stop the self-test, but the problem will remain. It is necessary to inspect the pump( engine), and in case of breakage, replace it.
How to troubleshoot at home
The drain system needs to be cleaned periodically. This is the prevention of problems with blockages and waste water. Cleaning the drainage filter should take place twice a month:
- After disconnecting the machine from the network, open the hopper door.
- Remove the basket for dishes.
- Unscrew the filter cylinder and pull upwards.
- Rinse the screen under running water.
- To get to the pump, remove any excess water with a sponge.
- Push the lid inward until you hear a click.
- Pull up on the handle, freeing access to the pump.
- Check if the impeller is spinning( use protective gloves).
Additionally check the drain connection. Disconnect it from the sewage system - if a blockage is found at the interface, use special means to eliminate it.
Checking the drain pump
Over time, the pump becomes clogged with food debris, hair and debris are wound around the impeller. To check the work details, you have to disassemble the machine a little.
What to do:
- Disconnect PMM from communications.
- Put a rag and turn the body over, opening access to the bottom.
- Remove the screws securing the rear and side panels.
- Remove the bottom cover.
- A pump( pump) is attached to the engine or heater( depending on the model).
- Remove the screw of its fastening.
- . Turn and remove the part.
After checking and cleaning, replace the pump.
For replacement of worn parts, choose only original spare parts for your brand and model PMM.Then the machine will work stably.
Recommendations from users of
If all of the above methods did not solve the problem, do the following:
- unplug the right panel of the Bosch dishwasher;
- remove the seal;
- at the bottom of the plastic box, there are tubes( see photo below);
- disconnect the tubes, check and remove the clog;
- try restarting the wash cycle.
Immediately does not always go to detect and fix the problem. Sometimes you need to dig and disassemble the technique to find the cause of the breakdown. We have tried to show you and explain how to deal with the problem without the help of a wizard. Video on the topic:
How to cope with other problems, to decipher other errors, read in a separate article.