Content of the article:
The most prominent place for hot snacks
A good place to go on the past year, who are on the spot for a hot meal, among the hot foods that are on the spot for a quick start for heartfurts, because they have a great place to go on a piece of hot meat,
They are originally combined with both alcoholic drinks and fresh drinks. Small hemispheres filled with exquisite products look great on a festive table. The main feature of this dish is the speed and ease of preparation. In addition, the hostess will be able to successfully use all of its culinary potential and rich imagination.
The main processes of
It is important to bear in mind that all recipes for stuffed mushrooms in the oven( the photos are shown below) have three main processes:
- preparation of caps;
- cooking stuffing;
- baking spherical shapes.
As for the filling of champignons, there are open spaces for experiments in various directions. This can be: meat or vegetables, seafood or cereals, as well as cheese in combination with greens. At the same time, the first and the last stage are always carried out according to the standard scheme, namely:
- select large champignons;
- clean them from dirt under running water;
- when they dry, gently cut the leg;
- if you wish, you can fry them a little, but in a small amount of oil;
- cover the baking sheet with a sheet of foil;
- grease it;
- Preheat the oven to 180-200 ° C.
All this must be done first and only then proceed to the preparation of the filling. However, some processes can be performed in parallel.
You can remove a leg not only with a knife or a special semicircle, but also with an ordinary teaspoon. The funnel should be cut as deep as possible.
ham This recipe for stuffed mushrooms is suitable for smoked pork lovers. However, when buying a ham, special attention should be paid to its appearance:
- beautiful metallic luster suggests that the meat contains preservatives;
- if dew appears when cutting, it means that there is no volume increasing drug in it;
- often add soy or minced meat to this product, a cut that begins to crumble eloquently speaks about it;
- The presence of fat strips, veins and tendons is a sign of quality products.
Having decided on the leading ingredient of the filling, you can begin to grind additional components:
- champignon legs;
- ham( thin strips);
- bulbs( diced);
- Bulgarian pepper;Hard cheese
- parsley as well as cilantro.
All minced meat content must be chopped very finely. Then the mass will become homogeneous and will lie flat in the cap.
First you need to fry the onions to get a golden color, and then make the rest of the workpiece. For a great aroma of frying in time, you should sprinkle with seasoning for vegetables or basil, not forgetting to add salt to the mass. In total, the heat treatment will take no more than 10 minutes.
When the filling is ready, you can begin to “pack” the caps. A teaspoon in small portions overlay stuffing. This should be done until a slide is obtained. Put the filled hemispheres on the baking pan. The distance between them is a few centimeters. Sprinkled with cheese on top, stuffed mushrooms are sent to the oven. They are baked for about 15-20 minutes until a caramelized crust forms. At the end, the finished dish is decorated with greens.
With Chicken Fillet
More successfully, of course, the turkey fits here. Since many people do not like it very much, and others find it difficult to buy this bird, you can use chicken fillet. There is no point in repeating the main processes. It is better to focus on the preparation of champignon filler. The cooking procedure includes the following steps:
- Grate fine Dutch cheese.
- Grind onions and fry so that it softens.
- Chop the turkey fillet( 200 g) and pour into the zazharku. Season with pepper, salt and turmeric. All this is prepared a quarter of an hour.
- Add mushroom legs with sweet pepper and simmer for no more than 15 minutes.
- Pour 100 ml of cream / sour cream, holding on the fire for 5 minutes.
- Fill the stuffed mushrooms with chilled content.
- Put on a baking sheet and sprinkle with cheese.
This appetizer is served only hot. Therefore, it is important for the hostess to carefully plan and calculate everything. Excellent meat dishes, as well as baked vegetables come with arugula. The contrasting taste of greens gives the light light but unforgettable notes of bitterness.
It is difficult to imagine many popular dishes without fermented milk products. Moreover, millions of chefs cook mushrooms stuffed in the oven, with cheese. Of course, elite restaurants use expensive varieties of dairy products. However, to the family table to serve a hot snack from the usual products. To do this, take:
- cheese( 125 g);
- hard cheese( 150 g);
- parsley( curly);
- garlic( 3-4 cloves);
- 15 pcs.peeled caps, legs used for the filling;
All ingredients must be finely ground: one - on a grater, others - manually. Next, the filling is prepared in the following sequence:
- mushroom mass is mixed with squeezed garlic;
- fried over medium heat for up to 7 minutes;
- at the end is added chopped parsley;
- from the pan laid out the mixture on a plate;
- is poured with grated cheese( several types);
- is mixed so that a viscous homogeneous mass is obtained.
Now everything is ready for stuffing hats. It is desirable that they were in good condition and not disintegrated. You also need to pay attention to the edges that do not have to be corrugated.
You need to buy good quality cheese. Coloring should be smooth, without contrasting spots. Air capsules have beautiful outlines. The surface is not covered with mucus.
All other recipes boil down to what the mistress can find in her fridge. That is why many prefer the stuffed mushrooms( champignons) in the oven to pamper their home. So, for the preparation of the filling, you can use the following products:
- Boiled eggs. Grind on a coarse grater. Pour into a frying pan to the onion and bell pepper, already roasted. Simmer no more than 1 min.and fill the mushrooms. Serve baked caps better with slices of fresh tomato and lettuce leaves.
- Potatoes. Prepare mashed potatoes. It should be dryish. Mix it with chopped onion feathers and grated cheese.
- Vegetables and minced. You can use pork or beef. On a hot skillet fry for about 15 minutes.carrots, mushroom legs, onions and leeks, as well as sweet peppers. In the last minutes, sprinkle with herbs( dill, parsley, cilantro).Cook in the oven at 200 ° C and at least 20 minutes.
- FigureBoiled rice is mixed with roasted mushrooms and shallots.
You can fill the mushrooms with a pastry bag. The nozzle in the form of an asterisk will give the potato mass an elegant shape.
Moreover, stuffed mushrooms are made with seafood. The meat of crabs or shrimps should be finely chopped and ground in a pan together with breadcrumbs. Thyme can enhance the delicate flavor of these seafood. Such original dishes will certainly decorate the festive table and will delight guests.