Potatoes with Dried Fishsame time delicious side dish. In addition, he is preparing in minutes. We suggest to get acquainted with the selection of mushroom recipes prepared in different ways.
Potatoes with dried mushrooms
Mushrooms are not only a tasty product. During fasting, they can become the basis of dishes when meat is forbidden to be eaten. We offer to cook potatoes with mushrooms. We will use dried mushrooms.
The recipe uses dried mushrooms. But if such you did not find, you can take fresh.
To prepare the culinary masterpiece you need to have on hand: 0.1-0.15 kg of dried mushrooms( more), 5-6 potato tubers. Additionally, you need onion turnip, spices, salt and vegetable oil about 3 tbsp.l
- The first step is to soak the mushrooms in cold water and leave them in this form for an hour.
- After a period of time, drain the liquid, wash the mushrooms and boil for half an hour after boiling. Ready mushrooms put in a colander, wait until all the moisture is drained and cool.
- Peel and rinse the potato tubers and onion. Onion cut into cubes, and potatoes into cubes.
- Heat oil in a frying pan and fry onion.
- Prepare the mushrooms. To do this, cut off the long legs. It’s better not to let them roast, because they are too fibrous. It is better to subsequently twist them into mince and use for making sauce. Small caps are left unchanged, and large cut into pieces.
- Put the mushrooms to the onion and fry for a quarter of an hour.
- In the neighborhood of the mushrooms, send the potatoes and, mixing everything, simmer for 10 minutes under the lid.
- Pour 1.5-2 Art.water, add laurel, salt, spices, ground pepper.
- Stew the dish until it is fully cooked. At the same time it is impossible to allow that contents of a pan "gurgled".
Stew potatoes with mushrooms, arrange in plates, decorate with chopped greens and serve.
Prepare gourmet baked potatoes with mushrooms according to a Swiss recipe, which will turn ordinary products into real fireworks of taste, seasoned with cheese notes.
Read also: A sip of vigor in blackberry compote for the winter
All you need is 0.1 fresh champignons, a pound of potato tubers, 0.1 kg of hard cheese, 60 g of butter, pepper, salt and dry basil.
- Wash the potatoes thoroughly, peel, cut into slices no more than 1 cm and fry in a frying pan, adding butter to a state of semi-ready. At this stage, add basil and salt.
- Wash the mushrooms, if necessary, clean and cut off the tip of the legs and cut into medium pieces. Cheese coarsely grate.
- Oil the form, lay out a portion of the potato so that it covers both the walls and the bottom.
- Gently mix the remaining potato slices into the cheese and mushrooms, adding salt and spices.
- The resulting mass to fill in the form for baking and send in the oven for half an hour. Cooking temperature 180ºС.
You can serve both in the form itself and in the plates, decorated with greens. The dish goes well with a salad of fresh vegetables.
Very tasty will be cooked for this recipe potatoes with chicken and mushrooms in the oven. You only need to add a layer of meat and bake the dish until it is ready.
Mushrooms with potatoes and vegetables in a multi-cooker
Multivarka firmly took the lead in the kitchen. And here is a delicious recipe for it from mushrooms and vegetables.
The dish is good because you can add different vegetables to it depending on the season.
If there are no problems with vegetables in the summer, then in the winter - difficulties may arise. You can replace the zucchini cabbage. And it is possible to replace at all hardly accessible vegetables with frozen mixture. In any case, the dish turns out colorful, fragrant, juicy and very tasty.
To cook potatoes with mushrooms in a slow cooker, you need to have: 2-3 potatoes, 0.4 kg of champignons, half a bell pepper, zucchini, eggplant and onion turnip, 2 tomatoes. Additionally, you will need vegetable oil, half a liter of water, salt with spices, and for taste - a bunch of greens and 2-3 garlic cloves.
- The first step is to prepare all the vegetables: wash, peel and chop: potato tubers and Bulgarian pepper in small cubes, eggplant( remove the peel) and squash circles, tomatoes with onion half rings. Wash the mushrooms, scrape them, if they are dirty, cut off the little legs and cut them into pieces.
- In hot oil, fry the mushrooms until the excess liquid evaporates.
- Into the multicooker bowl, pour in the vegetable oil and put the sliced potatoes.
- From above - a layer of fried mushrooms. Add pepper, salt and spices( a little).
- Add sliced onion mixed with garlic, passed through a press.
- Another layer - zucchini and eggplant. Add salt and pepper again.
- Spread sliced Bulgarian pepper.
- Distribute tomato slices.
- Wash greens, towel dry, finely chop, sprinkle evenly the top layer.
- Infuse a little water. Install the bowl in the unit, close the lid and cook for one hour in the "Quenching" mode.
Read also: Cooking Japanese quince jam according to the most delicious recipes
That's all, potatoes with mushrooms are completely ready, it remains only to arrange the dishes and start a feast.
Consider that you need to pour water quite a bit, because during cooking vegetables will give a lot of juice.
Potatoes with mushrooms in pots
It seems that cooking in pots is the height of culinary excellence. By no means. Anyone can handle the task. Yes, and it turns out very fragrant and tasty. Well, take to the potatoes in pots of meat and mushrooms.
For cooking, you need: 0.3 kg of potato tubers and champignons, 50 g of cheese, 20 g of dried mushrooms, 0.1 kg of onion turnips. Optional: vegetable oil, broth and sour cream( all to taste), salt and spices.
- Prepare all products. Wash mushrooms, cover with cold water and leave for half an hour. Cheese grate. Wash vegetables, peel and chop: diced onions and potatoes, and mushrooms - in thin slices.
- Fry potatoes in preheated oil, pre-salted.
- Fill the potatoes and fry the onions in the remaining oil until golden.
- When the onion is half ready, add some of the soaked mushrooms and champignons to it. Sprinkle with pepper, salt and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Add to the onions champignons and some porcini mushrooms. Put half of the whole onion and mushroom mass in the pot and in the center - a spoonful of sour cream.
- Next, put the potatoes and also put sour cream in the center.
- Spread the remaining mushroom mass, sour cream and cheese on top. Pour in the broth( you can water).It needs so much to fill the pot a quarter.
- Close the lid and put the potatoes and mushrooms in the pots in the oven for 45 minutes. Cook at 180ºС.
Read also: Making delicious sandwiches with avocado paste
Serve the dish on the table right in the pots.
Potato Casserole with Mushrooms
Mushroom Potato Casserole is an option for those who prefer to cook in the oven. It is perfect for everyday or holiday meals. Luring and fast cooking: prepared the products, folded and wait for the allotted time.
Ideal casseroles can be prepared only by observing a few nuances. Bake in broad form so that the layers are well baked. Mushrooms and onions should be pre-fry. A layer of cheese must be well smeared with sour cream, so that it does not burn, and turned into an appetizing crust.
So, to cook potatoes with mushrooms in the oven, you need to have on hand: 0.15 kg of fresh champignons, 5-6 potato tubers, one onion head, 0.1 kg of cheese( solid), the same amount of sour cream, any vegetable oil andsalt.
- Wash, dry and cut the mushrooms into thin slices. Heat the frying pan with vegetable oil and fry the mushrooms until the moisture has evaporated.
- Meanwhile, peel the onion, cut it into cubes and put it to the "dried" mushrooms. Fry until they get golden.
- The form where the dish will be baked, it is good to grease with butter, any. Peel the potatoes, cut into slices and place on the bottom of the form.
- Cover the potatoes with mushrooms, fried with onions.
- Grate the cheese and spread over the surface.
- Cover with a thick smetanny layer.
- Send the form to the oven and bake for half an hour at 180ºС.
At the table, the casserole should be served cut into pieces and decorated with greens.
Breadcrumbs are needed so that the casserole does not burn. In order to avoid the formation of a bright brown crust on top, the form can be covered with foil and opened at the very end, so that the cheese is slightly roasted.
Therefore, the principle can be cooked more hearty dish - potatoes with meat and mushrooms in the oven. You only need to wash the meat( chicken is preferable, because it cooks faster), cut into slices and lay out between potatoes and mushrooms.
As you can see, there are no tricky steps in cooking dishes with mushrooms and potatoes. A little patience and you will have a fragrant dinner.
Video-recipe for baked with mushrooms potatoes