Content of the article:
Buysky Chemical Plant is one of the major manufacturers of drugs that are used in growing different types of crops. Ways of using bud fertilizers for flowers depend on their particular type of release and purpose. The flower series is quite extensive and includes:
- organic fertilizers;
- organo-mineral fertilizers;
- mineral fertilizers.
Buoy organic fertilizer for
flowers The organic series is represented by the preparations:
- Biotone .It is used for all types of both flowering and ornamental plants. It is applied as the main top dressing method of irrigation or in the soil, used in the preparation of substrates and mulch.
- Fertilizer for roses .It is added to the planting hole when planting roses, to the soil for pot crops, and also used for liquid dressings.
Organic mineral fertilizers
For the colors used such preparations:
- WMD Universal .Granules are introduced into the pit when planting shrubs, as well as used for soil dressings.
- OMU Flower .For garden and indoor plants, is added during planting, under the soil digging or feeding.
- OMD Growth .Used when growing seedlings by adding to the soil.
- OMU Tsvetik .It is introduced into the soil when planting or feeding garden and pot crops.
- WMD Autumn .It is used for ornamental flowering plants grown in open ground. Dry granules are embedded in the soil during the autumn feeding.
Preparations for flowers are represented by such groups:
- Water-soluble fertilizers Akvarin Junior and Color - for leafing and leaflets, for the leaflets and for dressings, for the leaflets and for the dressings, for the leaflets and for the dressings, for the leaflets, and for the leaflet dressing. Flower Aquarin - used as root dressing for all flower crops.
- Water-soluble preparations. Dissolving grades A and B are for root fertilizer of seedlings and adult plants. The seedling-Growth preparation - for top dressing of seedling of flowers, Mortar Flower - for root and sheet top dressings.
- The Aquamix complex of micronutrients - for foliar applications and spraying
- Specialized fertilizers for flowers - are introduced in a dry form into the soil before digging, during planting or for top dressing.
- Complex fertilizers( nitrate, potassium monophosphate, potassium-magnesium, Autumn fertilizer) - for root or extra-root dressings.
- Traditional fertilizers( urea, dolomite flour, superphosphate, etc.) - for root dressings or soil application.
- Liquid top dressing Flower paradise( universal or for a certain type of plants) - for leaf and root top dressing.
- Liquid dressing Magic watering can( universal, for seedlings of vegetables and flowers) - for root fertilizer.
In addition, the Buysky Chemical Plant produces a nutrient series of soils that can be used to grow flowers.