Washing clothes in the washing machine is not always gentle. Even with the delicate mode setting, delicate fabrics can be damaged, and the decorative finish may come off. To avoid this, use a laundry bag.
Mesh cases can be used not only for things with decor, but also for small items: socks, gloves, pantyhose. How to choose a bag for washing and use it correctly, read in the article.
Content of the material:
1Why do we need bags for washing in the car
- 1.1What is erased
- 1.2What bags are used most often
- 2How to replace the bag
Why do we need bags for washing in the car
They help not only to protect things from damage, but also to protect the fibers of the fabric from stretching. Especially prone to the loss of the shape of the product of knitwear. Let's consider in more detail the advantages and ways of using a net for washing things.
What is erased
The first question that worries users is: what can be washed in a bag?
- Covers from the fabric mesh are used for delicate washing of women's underwear: bras, panties, combinations. Usually such things are made of thin fabrics. Decoration in the form of ruches, frills and other accessories may suffer, but in a bag with things nothing will happen. At the same time, the quality of washing remains at the proper level.
- Solves the problem with small things. Socks, shawls, children's clothes sometimes fall into the cuff of the hatch. As a result, they are not erased or wrung out.
If this happens, then opening the door, you will get wet socks, which will have to be re-styled. The problem can be solved if you put products in a cover. So they will not get spoiled and lost.
- Washing of curtains, tulle and other light and delicate products is also best done in bags. This applies to women's pantyhose. Such materials easily cling to other things, leaving puffs.
- Jackets, down jackets and other outerwear should also be washed in bags. This applies not only to careful washing of clothes, but also to the safety of the washing machine. Massive buttons, metal locks can scratch the drum. And if such a detail tears off and gets stuck in the mechanism of the stylalki, this will lead to a serious breakdown.
- Great, if your machine has a program for washing shoes. Keds, sneakers, moccasins before sinking into a sack.
Next, you will find out what types of covers are available and for what things are used.
What bags are used most often
Modern production of bags for clothing is not limited to the shape and size. Large cases are suitable for washing jackets, down jackets, volumetric sweaters. Smaller - for small things and underwear.
The main thing is that the cases should have the following qualities:
- Do not be afraid of high temperatures. Water at washing can be heated up to 95 degrees, therefore the material should not be shed and deformed.
- Have a long service life. Such protection for underwear is inexpensive, but still the bags are designed for reusable use.
- Maintain an intensive effect when wringing and washing.
Most bags are made of nylon. This material corresponds to all the listed properties.
They can differ in form and type of lock. There are cases with a zipper - if you buy one, pay attention that the lightning is additionally fixed. Otherwise, during washing, the snake will unfasten. Also there are sacks at the outfits.
On sale it is possible to find covers of square, rectangular, pyramidal and round form. What to look for when buying:
- For washing fine, woolen fabrics, bags with fine mesh are suitable. They can be round, cylindrical in shape.
- For bras and other underwear on sale there are cases with plastic ribs of rigidity. They allow you to keep the shape of things at high drum speeds.
- For sneakers are suitable cases of rectangular or square shape.
Where to buy a bag for washing? You can do it on the Internet. The company "Faberlic" is engaged in sales of similar products. According to user reviews, Top House covers are of good quality. Their material in a fine mesh withstand high temperatures, suitable for delicate fabrics.
How to replace the bag
If you do not want to buy cases in the store, you can make them yourself.
How to sew yourself:
- Take any light, mesh fabric. It can be old curtains, tulle.
- Do not need to sew a big bag if you are not going to erase large things. Suitable pattern is 120x60 cm.
- Attach lightning to the short sides of the rectangle.
- Sew both sides by the type of pillowcase.
There is nothing complicated. Therefore, if there are suitable materials at home, such cases can be made for all occasions.
To wash the bags effectively, do not fill them up. The laundry must move in it to effectively remove impurities. Powder fall asleep only in the tray-dispenser. In the rest, the washing is carried out as usual.