Why can the dishwasher "Krona" show error E3? You will notice these icons on the display if the drain has become clogged.
Detailed explanation in our article: please note that the instruction may mislead you.
Content of the material:
- 1Why Krona PMM gives an error
- 2How to fix the problem
Why Krona PMM gives an error
The self-diagnosis system detects a malfunction in the dishwasher, and then displays the error code E3. The fault icons in the instruction "Crohn" mean: prolonged heating of the water to the set temperature. The following are also possible reasons:
- Incorrect operation of the temperature sensor.
- Malfunction of the heating element.
The problems with TEN are also indicatedFaults E6, E7.
It seems that the cause of the breakdown is serious and will have to be checked and replaced. In this case it is not so. The code E3 indicates not only the problems with heating, but also the blockage of the drain filter. He tells the user that it's time to clean the system.
How to fix the problem
You can deal with the problem with your own hands. Sometimes the cause of the error on the screen is a system failure. To exclude this possibility, try resetting the icons. What do we have to do:
- disconnect the equipment from the network;
- wait 10-15 minutes;
- turn on the dishwasher.
Is the code on the display again? Then you need to eliminate the filter clog, which consists of:
- The main element, which accumulates contaminants, which are washed off into the sewage system by a special jet from the nebulizer;
- a coarse filter that detains large pieces of food, napkins, bones;
- element of fine cleaning, which accumulates small dirt and does not allow them to settle on the dishes.
How to fix the situation:
- Open the hopper door of PMM.
- Pull out the baskets for the dishes.
- In the pod you will see a drain filter.
- Unscrew the part from the pallet, remove the mesh after it.
- Clean and rinse everything under the pressure of water. You can use a soft brush and detergent for strong contaminants.
Also check the hole behind the filter, there should not be any foreign objects.
Avoid this problem, if you regularly clean the sink.Experts recommend cleaning once a week, and better - immediately after the completion of washing. Do not forget to clean the dishes well before loading it into the camera.
It is not difficult to fix a problem, but it is better not to let it appear. Look after your equipment, then no problems will affect it.