During the repair process in the room, the owner often encounters difficulties, and they can be completely at any stage of the work. Many people independently do everything in order to save money, although a separate type of work requires an exclusively professional approach so that no problems arise later.
But it is worth saying that in any case there can be various kinds of defects that will need to be fixed. Often, as a flooring, a consumer prefers to use a laminate and sometimes seams can diverge, this spoils the appearance, that is, the problem needs to be solved. And not always the problem lies precisely in the wizard.
For what reasons does the laminate diverge?
- The room is too dry. In the apartment, the problem with the gap appears in the winter, when the heating equipment is actively working. That is, the coating dries out and thus discrepancies appear between the seams. And the likelihood that such a problem will increase if the installation work was carried out in rainy and humid weather. So it is important to take into account the weather conditions in the process.
- The surface under the laminate is not smooth enough. In no case should you lay the laminate on top of old boards, it is best to carefully prepare the surface before laying.
How can I deal with the problem?
If minor seams appear, then you can use an air humidifier - this is an effective option that is guaranteed to cope with small discrepancies. And it is worth saying that if technology is installed in the room underfloor heating, then you can’t do without using a humidifier.
If the problem lies precisely in an uneven surface, then it is best to carefully disassemble the floor and level the base, this is the option professional builders consider optimal. Of course, this will require additional investment and effort, but it is worth it, because in the end the appearance will be improved and there will be no more problems.
If we are talking about non-compliance with the technological process and the laminate simply walks in some places, then there is no need to completely disassemble the floor. It is only important to identify places with large gaps and set the wedges, hiding them under the baseboard. Boards that are too long can be filed.
In general, this work does not envisage any difficulties and everything can be solved quickly enough.
- Modern floor lamps in the interior of rooms, trends of designers
- How to cut GVL yourself with a simple knife
- How to fix a laminate swollen from water with a conventional iron
- Which beam to choose for building a house
- Functional and beautiful bed in a small bedroom
- Why there is no effect from noise insulation of doors
- The combination of toilet and bathroom - the main nuances
- How to save on furniture
- Forging in the interior: an overview of options
- Where is better to install a boiler
- How to lay a tile under a door frame without a threshold
- What skin is absolutely safe for human health
New publications are published daily on our channel in Yandex. ZenGo to Yandex. Zen